PDA

View Full Version : Is there a app for habbox i CAN DOWNLOAD

PlERO-PPY
12-10-2013, 02:00 PM
????????????????? XXXX

Aiden
12-10-2013, 02:04 PM
What for? Mobile, desktop, browser...?

I know you can get a radio plugin for Chrome...
You can also download TuneIn to listen to radio on iPhones

Calum0812
12-10-2013, 02:32 PM
For the forum, the best thing is Tapatalk if you want it but a lot of people just use the normal site on their phones

Gibs960
12-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Tapatalk costs unless you download it off the interweb instead of the official store. I'd recommend 4Shared if you wanna download it for free :)

sexpot
12-10-2013, 03:00 PM
^ tapatalk was free for me, but I didn't like it so I stopped using it.

Aiden
12-10-2013, 03:47 PM
^ tapatalk was free for me, but I didn't like it so I stopped using it.

I think there is/was a free version... not sure!

sexpot
12-10-2013, 03:52 PM
I think there is/was a free version... not sure!

When I go on hxf on my ipad, there's always an advertisement for tapatalk and it's free.

lawrawrrr
12-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Tapatalk was recently made free for iPhone. As for HxL, I use TuneIn and search Habbox on that :D

Samantha
12-10-2013, 04:07 PM
There used to be a desktop app for Habbox, but TuneIn, Chrome extension or Tapatalk are probably your best bets.

xxMATTGxx
12-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Forum

Android - Tapatalk (free & paid)
iOS - Tapatalk (free & paid)

Alternatives to the above would to use the mobile skin or use one of the other skins as they work on most smartphones with a decent browser.

Radio

Android and iOS - TuneIn

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 07:32 PM ----------

Tapatalk was recently made free for iPhone. As for HxL, I use TuneIn and search Habbox on that :D

You sure? They seem to still offer a pro version and then the free one even has in-app purchases? Not sure what the differences are though! :P

lawrawrrr
12-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Forum

Alternatives to the above would to use the mobile skin or use one of the other skins as they work on most smartphones with a decent browser.

Radio

Android and iOS - TuneIn

You sure? They seem to still offer a pro version and then the free one even has in-app purchases? Not sure what the differences are though! :P

Well yeah, you CAN pay for the pro version or buy the extras but the actual app and using Habbox for it is free.

on phone xx

AgnesIO
12-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Tapatalk costs unless you download it off the interweb instead of the official store. I'd recommend 4Shared if you wanna download it for free :)

Forum

Radio

Android and iOS - TuneIn

Tapatalk is now free. I paid for Tapatalk ages back, and the ***** have gone and made it free for everyone to download :rolleyes:

They do now have a new version of Tapatalk Pro, but the one I already have seems to have everything.

Gibs960
12-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Probably something silly like the amount of forums you can use on tapatalk non-paid :P

If tapatalk is now free, then that seems to be your best bet if you mean the forum!

Jack!
13-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Yeah its free now, get it on the play store/app store.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!