PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE LIKE THESE TATTOOS I AM GETTING?

PlERO-PPY
12-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Basically my last name is Gentile so im going to have 'Gentile' on 1 arm & 'Famiglia' on the 2nd arm in this design but with an italian flag on 'gentile' & a love heart on 'famiglia'

you like?

http://i41.tinypic.com/5tw4jq.jpg

how much you'll reckon, thats if you nerds got tattoos lool

Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' by Matts (Forum Super Moderator)

karter
12-10-2013, 02:28 PM
how much you'll reckon, thats if you nerds got tattoos lool

yh we nerds wanna be like you cool guy

anyway i think this is terrible i generally find large tattoos stupid, would not recommend

but then again, i'm a nerd

lemons
12-10-2013, 02:47 PM
bad but not as bad as boomitsliam

j0rd
12-10-2013, 02:54 PM
tattoos are a touchy subject on this forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=786346&highlight=tattoo)

I'm not a fan of the one you posted tbh. I prefer more of a sleeve/tribal tattoo than ones that includes big letters like that. Although it's your skin so do what you want :)

sexpot
12-10-2013, 03:02 PM
I agree with karter, big tattoos are dumb unless they're done right and... yours aren't done right sorry. go with a ripped skin tattoo instead, those are cool.

AgnesIO
12-10-2013, 03:16 PM
And we're the nerds? :L (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=788463)

I think the tattoos would look silly.

Empired
12-10-2013, 07:18 PM
why have you posted the thread title in capitals wow it's ok we can see you
also why do you call us nerds and then ask us for our opinion
AND why do you assume that we have to have a tattoo to have an opinion on one? surely having eyes is more important :S

anyway
err the picture doesn't look totally TERRIBLE but I would still be ashamed to have such things on my arm. the words you have chosen are shorter than those in the picture and I reckon they'll be too short and just look weird and half done. plus if you think practically, you're going to have to keep the whole of your arms shaved for the rest of your life if you get that done

Futz
12-10-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm not a massive fan of the idea, I don't think you'll be able to naturally incorporate an intallian flag and heart in the design either so speak with the artist about it - could also explore different fontfaces because even in that style you want theres many sub-font lettering avaliable

The idea itself is quite generic but it's up to you I guess, just when they give you the design back make sure Genitals and Flamingo are spelt correctly before getting the stencil. Stay very still and keep your arms perfectly horizontal when the stencil is positioned

Also, I'd recommend going to a reputable tattoo artist if you do decide to go forward with this idea as it's quite a big tattoo so you want it done properly - price shouldn't affect who you go with unless you're trashy, this ****'s somewhat permanent

Good luck Flamingo's Genitals,
Yours faithfully,
GNERDDDDDDDDDDDD

PlERO-PPY
12-10-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm not a massive fan of the idea, I don't think you'll be able to naturally incorporate an intallian flag and heart in the design either so speak with the artist about it - could also explore different fontfaces because even in that style you want theres many sub-font lettering avaliable

The idea itself is quite generic but it's up to you I guess, just when they give you the design back make sure Genitals and Flamingo are spelt correctly before getting the stencil. Stay very still and keep your arms perfectly horizontal when the stencil is positioned

Also, I'd recommend going to a reputable tattoo artist if you do decide to go forward with this idea as it's quite a big tattoo so you want it done properly - price shouldn't affect who you go with unless you're trashy, this ****'s somewhat permanent

Good luck Flamingo's Genitals,
Yours faithfully,
GNERDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cheers mate I meant to upload this picture aswell, I want this text http://i39.tinypic.com/169kayc.jpg

Aiden
13-10-2013, 08:37 PM
looks tacky

Special
13-10-2013, 08:54 PM
no i don't like it, why are you getting your own surname on your arm?

Matthew
14-10-2013, 07:25 PM

Yeah this, I'm not entirely sure why you'd want your second name tattooed on your arm :S :S

Is it in case you forget or something :P.

but hey, its your body. I'd never get my second name tattooed right along my arm like that, put it that way :P

AgnesIO
14-10-2013, 07:57 PM

Doesn't come across as the most intelligent person, so probably in case he forgets it when filling in forms? :L

Metric1
18-10-2013, 05:17 AM
are you even italian?

ChitChatCityLUV
21-10-2013, 07:27 AM
looks too big for a word tattoo IMO

samsaBEAR
21-10-2013, 12:04 PM
If you're going to get god awful tattoos that are so common please at least go to a proper tattoo shop so they look somewhat professional, instead of going to some kitchen scratcher that obviously done the ones in your first picture.

Cerys
21-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Uhm yea I think if you're gonna put your surname on it *why would you even want to omg* then perhaps go for a smaller text cos it looks a bit tacky when it's so big

are you just gonna have the surname on it or are you gonna add in some little designs, i think adding something else will make it look much nicer if possible ahaa

Gina
21-10-2013, 09:47 PM
i think you're gna get it and then after idk how long you'll just get bored of it n you'll be annoyed at yourself for getting it
cant you just do one of them temporary tattoo things
"Temporary tattoo that lasts for a month. Draw whatever you want in sharpie, rub baby powder on it, and spray hair spray on it! It works!"

Zak
22-10-2013, 10:25 AM
I don't like tattoos so no I don't like them.

We are all nerds here. Nerds unite!

kasi
23-10-2013, 10:22 PM
generic douchebag tattoo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!