PDA

View Full Version : 99 smithing

Inseriousity.
13-10-2013, 12:57 PM
didn't take a screeny but got my first 99 today wooooo. 99 smithing!
If you're wondering why it's smithing and not one of the easy money-making ones people usually go for first, it's because when I was in secondary school, my friends were saying do woodcutting or fishing it's much better and will make you money but I had discovered smithing was making me good money (when you're lower levels you can mine all the stuff yourself easily so I was thinking kerching) and said that was the best option and I'd get my first 99 with that. Turns out they were right but I'm stubborn so kept going anyway.

IceNineKills
13-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Grats mate, a 99 I've always wanted :).

What did you smith until 99?

Alkaz
13-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Very impressive. Well done Mike :]

Rachel
13-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Well done :P

Zak
14-10-2013, 09:59 AM
didn't take a screeny but got my first 99 today wooooo. 99 smithing!
If you're wondering why it's smithing and not one of the easy money-making ones people usually go for first, it's because when I was in secondary school, my friends were saying do woodcutting or fishing it's much better and will make you money but I had discovered smithing was making me good money (when you're lower levels you can mine all the stuff yourself easily so I was thinking kerching) and said that was the best option and I'd get my first 99 with that. Turns out they were right but I'm stubborn so kept going anyway.

Grats Mike. 99 Smithing is one of my most treasured 99s. Shame I'm going to lose some extra xp once I prestige it - This will be one I'll be getting to 99 over again. Love it!

Inseriousity.
14-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Don't think I could do it again lol so expensive.
addy plates til 97 then I got a bit impatient waiting for me to have enough money and used the gold bars (with gloves) method.

Zak
14-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Don't think I could do it again lol so expensive.
addy plates til 97 then I got a bit impatient waiting for me to have enough money and used the gold bars (with gloves) method.

How much did it cost you in the end? I have about 500m spare

Inseriousity.
14-10-2013, 01:44 PM
tbh I've no idea, I do know I've never had over 25m cos I'd always spend it on smithing so now im gonna do some money-making 99s haha

IceNineKills
14-10-2013, 09:20 PM
you do realise that when you prestige it, the xp gains aren't going to be as high/need to get more xp for 99 again?

Rachel
14-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Give me a few mils ;) Jokes and very nice :P

On topic well done again ^__^

Zak
15-10-2013, 12:37 PM
you do realise that when you prestige it, the xp gains aren't going to be as high/need to get more xp for 99 again?

Yeh it's 26m for 1st prestige isn't it? and you have to start from bronze again?

I don't know whether to prestige or not :( but it's like a waste not to if I get xp in those skills. If it carried over then I wouldn't prestige until 200m xp which realistically I won't ever reach.

IceNineKills
15-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeh it's 26m for 1st prestige isn't it? and you have to start from bronze again?

I don't know whether to prestige or not :( but it's like a waste not to if I get xp in those skills. If it carried over then I wouldn't prestige until 200m xp which realistically I won't ever reach.

yeah 26m xp, i don't really see the point at all to be fair.

Zak
16-10-2013, 10:12 AM
yeah 26m xp, i don't really see the point at all to be fair.

Isn't prestige a plan for the future though.. so if they release new content it will require say 1st pretige lvl 90 to make? that would be cool. I feel so bad for those who have like 200m xp slayer and stuff.. it's just a joke for them. Everyone should carry over xp but at a lesser rate.

IceNineKills
16-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Isn't prestige a plan for the future though.. so if they release new content it will require say 1st pretige lvl 90 to make? that would be cool. I feel so bad for those who have like 200m xp slayer and stuff.. it's just a joke for them. Everyone should carry over xp but at a lesser rate.

I can see how it can benefit the game in the future but there's no chance in hell i'm gonna get like 39m xp in a skill just to use something to make me get 99 again.

Zak
16-10-2013, 09:12 PM
I can see how it can benefit the game in the future but there's no chance in hell i'm gonna get like 39m xp in a skill just to use something to make me get 99 again.

Yeh you have a good point. Maybe if I ever 99 everything then I should think about prestiging

orientalframe?
17-10-2013, 03:59 PM
woo wd mike! what about sc though... :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!