PDA

View Full Version : Apple Media Event - 22nd October 2013

Mr-Trainor
16-10-2013, 06:52 PM
New generation of iPad and iPad Mini devices are very likely to be announced - some people also
expecting updates to macs, including the Mac Pro which Apple previewed back in June.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbabzs.jpg

AgnesIO
16-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Colourful iPad Mini, do you reckon?

Would love a big improvement on MacBook Pros, but cannot see it happening.

Interestingly, the same date of the Microsoft Surface 2 party, and Nokia's event in Abu Dhabi. Sadly for those two companies, I would be shocked if Apple doesn't get all of the coverage.

xxMATTGxx
16-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Going to wait to see what they do with the MacBook Pros and decide what to get! :P

AgnesIO
16-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Going to wait to see what they do with the MacBook Pros and decide what to get! :P

I will be making a similar decision next year for Uni - at present I cannot decide between a Pro or XPS. Having said that, it will be next years releases that I consider :L

Chris
16-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Exciting!! I've got no interest in the new iPads but I have been waiting ages to see what they're doing with the MacBook pros. Hoping to get some decent info.

xxMATTGxx
16-10-2013, 08:18 PM
I will be making a similar decision next year for Uni - at present I cannot decide between a Pro or XPS. Having said that, it will be next years releases that I consider :L

I've been wanting a laptop for a while now. I've never actually owned one myself and always had a desktop computer, currently got a custom built desktop. But I also want a laptop for the portability really. Keep looking at the MacBook Airs/Pros.

AgnesIO
16-10-2013, 09:01 PM
I've been wanting a laptop for a while now. I've never actually owned one myself and always had a desktop computer, currently got a custom built desktop. But I also want a laptop for the portability really. Keep looking at the MacBook Airs/Pros.

Exactly the same here - still got my PC that I built way back (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=592357&p=5934423#post5934423) - my knowledge of computers back then is somewhat embarrassing, but hey ;)

I will buy one for University, but no point for now since I'll be travelling in a couple of months.

Mr-Trainor
16-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Colourful iPad mini is possible. The gold colour of the iPhone 5s added as an option for the iPad is possible too, and I *think* there was a parts leak showing that that would be highly likely. I'm considering getting an iPad Mini so will be interested in what they do with them :).

AgnesIO
16-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Colourful iPad mini is possible. The gold colour of the iPhone 5s added as an option for the iPad is possible too, and I *think* there was a parts leak showing that that would be highly likely. I'm considering getting an iPad Mini so will be interested in what they do with them :).

Thinner, lighter, faster.

Oh and "retina".

iBlueBox
16-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Only care about Retina Macbook Pro updates,

Planning on giving my current Macbook to my younger sister as I'll be getting a Retina Macbook Pro.

AgnesIO
16-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Only care about Retina Macbook Pro updates,

Planning on giving my current Macbook to my younger sister as I'll be getting a Retina Macbook Pro.

I'd personally go non-retina if the battery difference is worth it.

iBlueBox
16-10-2013, 10:31 PM
I'd personally go non-retina if the battery difference is worth it.

Not much bothered about long battery life, mostly have my Macbook plugged in anyway.

Lucy
16-10-2013, 11:51 PM
I am hoping for some news on Apple TV updates, as I was tempted to get one but didn't want to until they revealed an update. Though I know my work is hanging out for the new Mac Pros.

Matt
17-10-2013, 10:27 AM
woo this is exciting haha. Can't wait to see the Mac Pro!!!!! Apple seem to be doing well tbh, I know so many people who bought the new iPhones and I myself don't like them and think the fingerprint thing is kind of pointless as a main new feature. Oh well, shall be interesting to see what the release/update on the 22nd will be.

Mr-Trainor
17-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Thinner, lighter, faster.

Oh and "retina".
True lol.

I've been using an iPad 2 which has no retina since it came out and tbh it's fine without retina but I wonder whether on the smaller iPad Mini I'd notice the lack of retina or not. If somewhere discounts the first gen iPad Mini's enough then I'll probably just buy that rather than the new gen though.

AgnesIO
18-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Just as I think I am being tempted by the MacBook Pro, Dell go and release a fantastic looking Dell XPS 15...

The latest XPS 15 (http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/02/dell-xps-13-15-refreshed/), available with a 3,200 x 1,800 IPS display and up to a Core i7 Haswell CPU, starts at $1,500 for a full HD panel and $1,900 for the more pixel-dense version.
http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/18/dell-venue-8-pro-xps-15-now-available/

£1,700 for the "best" XPS 15 with these rather beautiful looking components;

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4702HQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English
15.6 inch LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and QHD+ resolution (3200 x 1800) with Camera
16GB1 (http://www.dell.com/mc.ashx?id=technotes:graphics-and-system-memory&c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&modalwidth=400&modalHeight=150&ovropac=0&modalscroll=yes&modaltarget=div&modaltype=tooltip&position=bottom&title=Important%20Details&flip=false&eventType=rollover) Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
512GB Solid State Drive
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 750M 2GB
1 Year NBD with Premium Phone Support
2.01 kg

Lighter than the Retina MacBook Pro, and a rather attractive £600 cheaper. Guess it then comes down to wanting OS X or Windows. Of course, there are then options like Virtual Box to look at.

Still really looking forward to seeing the new MB Pro on Tuesday!

Drunq
18-10-2013, 11:04 PM
OMG Didn't they like announce the new iPods and iPhone like recently? lol Not a BIG fan of Apple anyway I think Microsoft is going that way as well....

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 12:05 AM ----------

Just as I think I am being tempted by the MacBook Pro, Dell go and release a fantastic looking Dell XPS 15...

15.6 inch LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and QHD+ resolution (3200 x 1800) with Camera
16GB1 (http://www.dell.com/mc.ashx?id=technotes:graphics-and-system-memory&c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&modalwidth=400&modalHeight=150&ovropac=0&modalscroll=yes&modaltarget=div&modaltype=tooltip&position=bottom&title=Important%20Details&flip=false&eventType=rollover) Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
512GB Solid State Drive
2.01 kg

Lighter than the Retina MacBook Pro, and a rather attractive £600 cheaper. Guess it then comes down to wanting OS X or Windows. Of course, there are then options like Virtual Box to look at.

Ew wouldn't touch a Dell with a barge pole LOL always had Dells can't say nothing good about them! They fall into little pieces LOL! Go Macs but I like Toshiba but HP are better made. Toshiba seem to create software stably...

AgnesIO
18-10-2013, 11:22 PM
OMG Didn't they like announce the new iPods and iPhone like recently? lol Not a BIG fan of Apple anyway I think Microsoft is going that way as well....

Ew wouldn't touch a Dell with a barge pole LOL always had Dells can't say nothing good about them! They fall into little pieces LOL! Go Macs but I like Toshiba but HP are better made. Toshiba seem to create software stably...

Having had experience with Dell XPS laptops, I really cannot fault them. Very good laptops.

Also, what exactly are you going on about Toshiba? Software? What Toshiba software do you use? :S

This event is for iPad (and macbooks, and probably apple tv). Don't understand what you mean by "Microsoft going that way" either, but there we go.

Drunq
18-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Having had experience with Dell XPS laptops, I really cannot fault them. Very good laptops.

Also, what exactly are you going on about Toshiba? Software? What Toshiba software do you use? :S

This event is for iPad (and macbooks, and probably apple tv). Don't understand what you mean by "Microsoft going that way" either, but there we go.

Oooh no I think they make better drivers for computers that's all. Like I've had some which are just pointless IDK If I'm using a PC I like it to be reliable you get me? Erm well I mean Microsoft have screwed up Windows again! I miss XP LOL <3

AgnesIO
18-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Oooh no I think they make better drivers for computers that's all. Like I've had some which are just pointless IDK If I'm using a PC I like it to be reliable you get me? Erm well I mean Microsoft have screwed up Windows again! I miss XP LOL <3

Ignoring the first bit that makes no sense at all, anyone who misses XP should have tape on their mouth.. :L

xxMATTGxx
18-10-2013, 11:41 PM

512GB Solid State Drive
2.01 kg

That new XPS they brought out doesn't look bad actually!

AgnesIO
18-10-2013, 11:44 PM
That new XPS they brought out doesn't look bad actually!

Indeed, if for next years model just in time for me they could work on the design to make it beautiful (and obviously update the specs again), it may just get me :L

Drunq
19-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Ignoring the first bit that makes no sense at all, anyone who misses XP should have tape on their mouth.. :L

Hehe a good programmer is always better lol. Hahah YE RIGHT it was the bomb at the time nothing seems to compare it I hope Windows 9 has improved tut tut

j0rd
19-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Hehe a good programmer is always better lol. Hahah YE RIGHT it was the bomb at the time nothing seems to compare it I hope Windows 9 has improved tut tut

Lol what..

That XPS looks really good from what i've seen, will have to have a good look tomorrow

Mr-Trainor
20-10-2013, 08:53 AM

I had a Dell laptop (15z) for years and it was great. And now my brother has it and it still works well although obviously a bit slow now.
Marketing; that Dell does look good!

AgnesIO
20-10-2013, 11:55 AM
I had a Dell laptop (15z) for years and it was great. And now my brother has it and it still works well although obviously a bit slow now.
Marketing; that Dell does look good!

Agreed, if they have fixed the WiFi issue that some of the XPS line have suffered from in the past, I will definitely consider buying one for Uni!

I do not think a company would still be going as strong as Dell is if they were terrible :L

Sent from my HTC One X

HarrySX
20-10-2013, 07:30 PM

Dell arguably makes the highest quality computers and their support is on par with Apple...

Drunq
20-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Dell arguably makes the highest quality computers and their support is on par with Apple...

I'm not having no say on this thread no more. No point in writing what I've been told.

AgnesIO
20-10-2013, 10:17 PM
I'm not having no say on this thread no more. No point in writing what I've been told.

Double negative. You will be having more say then? :L

Sent from my HTC One X

ChitChatCityLUV
21-10-2013, 07:10 AM
stoked for the new macbook pros! :)

Mr-Trainor
22-10-2013, 12:49 PM
It seems Apple will be offering a live video stream of the event. Shame I don't finish uni until 6 which is when it starts, so I'll just have to follow the twitter feeds :(.

Chris
22-10-2013, 04:35 PM
It will be streamed here for os x and ios: http://www.apple.com/apple-events/october-2013/

AgnesIO
22-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Shock horror as ever, I am at work.

Luke, you should get the engadget app - they are blogging it, and are always very good!

Sent from my HTC One X

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 05:57 PM ----------

Been surprised by the lack of leaks today - the last few events have been leaked hugely in the hours running up to the event...

Sent from my HTC One X

xxMATTGxx
22-10-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm glad I can watch it on my iPhone - First time for me haha :P

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 06:24 PM ----------

OS X Mavericks will be a free update.

Chris
22-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Well that was a big middle finger to Microsoft! Now for the macbook.

AgnesIO
22-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Mavericks being free is excellent news, fair play there.

Only annoying thing is that it is free for Snow Leopard users.. so I paid money for the incremental upgrades for nothing? :L

Sent from my HTC One X

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 06:39 PM ----------

MacBook price drop... They must have seen my earlier posts on here that the Dell is particularly tempting because of the price difference!

Anyone know much about the chip they are putting in the 15in model?

Sent from my HTC One X

xxMATTGxx
22-10-2013, 06:25 PM
The Apple Store is back open with the new products.

iBlueBox
22-10-2013, 06:38 PM
So happy that Apple have put the price lower down on the Macbook Pro's with Retina Display! With my Student Discount hopefully I'll get one even much more cheaper! :D

Chris
22-10-2013, 06:49 PM
So happy that Apple have put the price lower down on the Macbook Pro's with Retina Display! With my Student Discount hopefully I'll get one even much more cheaper! :D

I think its about £934 for the lowest model with the student discount. I'm going to order one tomorrow when I get to uni hopefully.

iBlueBox
22-10-2013, 06:59 PM
I think its about £934 for the lowest model with the student discount. I'm going to order one tomorrow when I get to uni hopefully.

That's pretty good considering how expensive the Retina was when first released.

Question, Do you have to be connected to your university network to order for student discount?

Kardan
22-10-2013, 07:01 PM
That's pretty good considering how expensive the Retina was when first released.

Question, Do you have to be connected to your university network to order for student discount?

Not entirely sure how it works with Apple, but for Microsoft you have to provide your .ac.uk University email address.

I imagine it would be the same, if not very similar.

Chris
22-10-2013, 07:09 PM

Not entirely sure how it works with Apple, but for Microsoft you have to provide your .ac.uk University email address.

I imagine it would be the same, if not very similar.

Yeah you do. Once you login to your university network just select it from the drop down box on the apple store.

Mr-Trainor
22-10-2013, 07:22 PM
To those discussing student discount, get a NUS card and you get 15% of Macs at the Apple NUS Store (it's kind of secret but you get on to it through the NUS website.

Shock horror as ever, I am at work.

Luke, you should get the engadget app - they are blogging it, and are always very good!

Sent from my HTC One X

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 05:57 PM ----------

Been surprised by the lack of leaks today - the last few events have been leaked hugely in the hours running up to the event...

Sent from my HTC One X
I just followed the live twitter updates from macrumors :P.

Mavericks being free is excellent news, fair play there.

Only annoying thing is that it is free for Snow Leopard users.. so I paid money for the incremental upgrades for nothing? :L

Sent from my HTC One X

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 06:39 PM ----------

MacBook price drop... They must have seen my earlier posts on here that the Dell is particularly tempting because of the price difference!

Anyone know much about the chip they are putting in the 15in model?

Sent from my HTC One X
Agreed with that - but they got rid of the 15" cMBP so if you want the cheapest 15" now you have to pay more. And lool I thought of you straight away when they said lower price :P.

Have you looked at NUS discount?

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 08:24 PM ----------

Is that the classic MBP 13"?
With NUS card the cMBP 13" is £859.20, base retina 13" is £945.60 and base retina 15" is £1,443.60.

Chris
22-10-2013, 07:41 PM
[B]Is that the classic MBP 13"?
With NUS card the cMBP 13" is £859.20, base retina 13" is £945.60 and base retina 15" is £1,443.60.

I was talking about the retina 13". I was close though! :P Whats the discount percentage on the new retinas online then?

Mr-Trainor
22-10-2013, 07:44 PM
I was talking about the retina 13". I was close though! :P Whats the discount percentage on the new retinas online then?
Oo lol :P. And that's the discount online for NUS. I'm not sure what the discount is for the online FE store though - not on campus atm so can't check. But I think NUS is slightly more discounted.

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 08:47 PM ----------

Still no student discount on iPad Mini with or without retina :(. And with the £50 price increase for the retina compared to the price of the mini before today, a Wifi+cellular 32gb mini retina would be £499. A bit too much for me tbh, so might try get the non-retina version discounted. £429 at pcworld currently.

Chris
22-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Oo lol :P. And that's the discount online for NUS. I'm not sure what the discount is for the online FE store though - not on campus atm so can't check. But I think NUS is slightly more discounted.

Still no student discount on iPad Mini with or without retina :(. And with the £50 price increase for the retina compared to the price of the mini before today, a Wifi+cellular 32gb mini retina would be £499. A bit too much for me tbh, so might try get the non-retina version discounted. £429 at pcworld currently.

Ooo interesting. I'll have a proper look tomorrow when I'm on campus though.

AgnesIO
22-10-2013, 10:17 PM

Disappointed they have increased the price of the mini - although not particularly surprised.

To those discussing student discount, get a NUS card and you get 15% of Macs at the Apple NUS Store (it's kind of secret but you get on to it through the NUS website.

I just followed the live twitter updates from macrumors :P.

Agreed with that - but they got rid of the 15" cMBP so if you want the cheapest 15" now you have to pay more. And lool I thought of you straight away when they said lower price :P.

Have you looked at NUS discount?

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 08:24 PM ----------

Is that the classic MBP 13"?

Yeah, I wasn't really interested in the cheap ones anyway haha Was always edging towards the high-end 15in. Not that it matters anyway, as I will be purchasing late-2014 models! Just used wayback machine to directly compare the prices, and I noticed that the "cheap retina" is now using a 2.0GHz processor, whereas the old one was 2.3GHz (albeit different generations).

The last MB Pro (without retina albeit) 13in: 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
This MB Pro (with retina) 13in: 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5

Still, Apple do offer excellent student discounts compareed to other manufacturers (Dell student deals have been rubbish).

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 11:22 PM ----------

Jesus, Dell need to take some tips from Apple.. their new web design is ridiculous for the average consumer...

Shop and Compare brings you choices of (this is just for the processor...);

Intel Celeron Dual-Core
Intel Pentium Dual-Core
2nd Gen Intel Core i3
3rd Gen Intel Core i3
3rd Gen Intel Core i5
3rd Gen Intel Core i7
4th Gen Intel Core i3
4th Gen Intel Core i5
4th Gen Intel Core i7

The average consumer is going to be lost selecting those!

Lucy
23-10-2013, 01:16 AM
Just read through the live blog of the event and I will admit it was a bit of an anti-climax for me. They have updated all the specs, renamed the iPad and increased the cost of the iPad Mini. No Apple TV update though :(

Mr-Trainor
23-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Disappointed they have increased the price of the mini - although not particularly surprised.

Yeah, I wasn't really interested in the cheap ones anyway haha Was always edging towards the high-end 15in. Not that it matters anyway, as I will be purchasing late-2014 models! Just used wayback machine to directly compare the prices, and I noticed that the "cheap retina" is now using a 2.0GHz processor, whereas the old one was 2.3GHz (albeit different generations).

The last MB Pro (without retina albeit) 13in: 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
This MB Pro (with retina) 13in: 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5

Still, Apple do offer excellent student discounts compareed to other manufacturers (Dell student deals have been rubbish).

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 11:22 PM ----------

Jesus, Dell need to take some tips from Apple.. their new web design is ridiculous for the average consumer...

Shop and Compare brings you choices of (this is just for the processor...);

Intel Celeron Dual-Core
Intel Pentium Dual-Core
2nd Gen Intel Core i3
3rd Gen Intel Core i3
3rd Gen Intel Core i5
3rd Gen Intel Core i7
4th Gen Intel Core i3
4th Gen Intel Core i5
4th Gen Intel Core i7

The average consumer is going to be lost selecting those!
Yeah a price increase for the mini was always on my mind. But I still think it could have been a little lower, and particularly the first gen which only decreased by £20. With the increase in price surely they could have moved the entry level storage up to 32gb :(.

Also the base 15" doesn't have dedicated graphics anymore! which as someone said is ridiculous for a $2000 machine. And to get dedicated graphics you have to pay $600 extra for the next model up (haven't checked UK prices).

But I'm not interested in the macs anyway, need to decide whether to get an iPad mini or not. With the price increase I might just go for an iPad Air and upgrade my iPad 2, since it's a lot lighter so should be more portable. Idk yet :/.

HarrySX
23-10-2013, 02:10 PM
I like the extend display feature of AirPlay in Mavericks but I get poor performance/lag when doing so to my TV? Has anybody had this? I'd like to use the TV for full screen app but the jumping is wayy too bad.

AgnesIO
23-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah a price increase for the mini was always on my mind. But I still think it could have been a little lower, and particularly the first gen which only decreased by £20. With the increase in price surely they could have moved the entry level storage up to 32gb :(.

Also the base 15" doesn't have dedicated graphics anymore! which as someone said is ridiculous for a $2000 machine. And to get dedicated graphics you have to pay $600 extra for the next model up (haven't checked UK prices).

But I'm not interested in the macs anyway, need to decide whether to get an iPad mini or not. With the price increase I might just go for an iPad Air and upgrade my iPad 2, since it's a lot lighter so should be more portable. Idk yet :/.

Yeah, I noticed the lack of dedicated graphics, and I like how they spun it off as "we really believe in the potential of integrated graphics", and not "we saw a way to cut costs and increase profit margins"...

Always interesting that the new mini is heavier and fatter (albeit marginally, not that anyone would mention it if it were the other way...) than the previous generation.

I probably won't bother with another tablet for now, unless something particularly compelling is released over the next year, as I need it for productivity (amongst other stuff).

Sent from my HTC One X

AgnesIO
23-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Installing Mavericks on my hackintosh..

Will give my thoughts later (assuming I don't break it ;))

Mr-Trainor
24-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Installing Mavericks on my hackintosh..

Will give my thoughts later (assuming I don't break it ;))
I installed it on my iMac but tbh didn't really notice much of a different (although.. I haven't really used it much). But the one noticeable thing is they've got rid of that background from the login screen, the one which was also the background for folders on iOS 6, so that looks much better :P.

AgnesIO
24-10-2013, 09:39 PM
I installed it on my iMac but tbh didn't really notice much of a different (although.. I haven't really used it much). But the one noticeable thing is they've got rid of that background from the login screen, the one which was also the background for folders on iOS 6, so that looks much better :P.

Heh, it broke ;) Working on a way to fix it (I don't want to install Snow leopard again though, seems like a lot of effort :L)

xxMATTGxx
25-10-2013, 05:48 PM
My 13" MacBook Pro arrived today! I haven't used Macs since like 2008/2009 iirc. I'll be keeping my Windows machine as well.

Mr-Trainor
25-10-2013, 05:49 PM
My 13" MacBook Pro arrived today! I haven't used Macs since like 2008/2009 iirc. I'll be keeping my Windows machine as well.
Which one.. with or without retina display :P?

xxMATTGxx
25-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Which one.. with or without retina display :P?

Oh forgot to mention that. Yeah the retina version, so the one they announced at the Apple event this week.

AgnesIO
25-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Oh forgot to mention that. Yeah the retina version, so the one they announced at the Apple event this week.

Nicee, one thing I do love about Apple is that they announce products when they intend to release them.

Wish Dell would do the same.

xxMATTGxx
25-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Nicee, one thing I do love about Apple is that they announce products when they intend to release them.

Wish Dell would do the same.

Yeah It would be quite good if companies followed Apples footsteps with the pricing and availability announcements. So much better to know when they will be released and what they will cost for sure instead of having to wait.

AgnesIO
25-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah It would be quite good if companies followed Apples footsteps with the pricing and availability announcements. So much better to know when they will be released and what they will cost for sure instead of having to wait.

Yeah, and made their websites like Apple :(

Dell has always had a horrible website in comparison, and I don't even think a lot of the manufacturers sell from their own website (with listings on other websites always being incredibly confusing). Basically, if they want to compete like Apple, they need to be like Apple.

Grab media attention, have an event, get on the news - honestly, they need to spend more on marketing!

Mr-Trainor
25-10-2013, 08:10 PM
Yeah, and made their websites like Apple :(

Dell has always had a horrible website in comparison, and I don't even think a lot of the manufacturers sell from their own website (with listings on other websites always being incredibly confusing). Basically, if they want to compete like Apple, they need to be like Apple.

Grab media attention, have an event, get on the news - honestly, they need to spend more on marketing!
I agree with websites being confusing! Especially Dell.

xxMATTGxx
26-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Not related to the event but any Mac users or future Mac users who use the 'Windows Snap' feature on Windows on a regular basis then the app on Mac called Cinch will come in handy for you.

Chris
26-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Not related to the event but any Mac users or future Mac users who use the 'Windows Snap' feature on Windows on a regular basis then the app on Mac called Cinch will come in handy for you.

That will definitely be useful for me. I'll give it a try once mine arrives!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!