PDA

View Full Version : Can you change your username?

Lewis
17-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Can you change your username if you beg via the habbo help place? I know it's possible for staff to do it, but do they allow it lol

Or even merge one account with another?

Jay
17-10-2013, 12:21 PM
They don't normally do name changes, could always ask Sulake here (http://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new). I've always been turned down for them saying they only change names in extreme cases (what ever that means).

jack.white
18-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Yeah, only in extreme cases, which basically means no. I wish it were possible. I'd even pay for it. I had an account banned for having an inappropriate name shortly after the great mute (even though the account was over six years old... after six years they decided it wasn't appropriate). It'd be great if they'd just allowed me to change my name instead, but no.

Daltron
19-10-2013, 09:38 AM
They used to be someone manageable to obtain back when Habbo Forums existed, you could claim you were being bullied on them and wanted a new identity with current badges/furni and they would offer a name change.

But as each day progresses it seems Habbo moderation becomes worse and worse. I'd say the likelihood of being allowed a name change is less than 0.00000001% lol

Michael
19-10-2013, 10:20 AM
I do remember a few years back Jody something got numerous name changes because she complained she was being bullied, that was when there was hotel managers willing to do so.. however if you get banned for an inappropriate username you can appeal and write in the appeal the username you would like instead.

Absently
19-10-2013, 10:20 AM
if you have proof of being bullied, they'll let you. i've known a few people who they've done it for

Matt
19-10-2013, 10:35 AM
if you have proof of being bullied, they'll let you. i've known a few people who they've done it for

So couldn't i just get a mate to bully me and then send that in? I wouldn't have thought habbo would have allowed it?

MKR&*42
19-10-2013, 10:37 AM
So couldn't i just get a mate to bully me and then send that in? I wouldn't have thought habbo would have allowed it?

Gotta prove it's been going on for a while and from more than one person I would imagine. I have done something similar before and they wouldn't allow it because it was only one person.

e5
19-10-2013, 10:39 AM
If you make a new account, they transfer your User ID to it, but that's about it. They ban innapropriate names and then tell you to make a new account and they will transfer the user id over too. but then again, that's not really a name change cos u wont get all the badges etc back

Daltron
20-10-2013, 01:07 AM
I do remember a few years back Jody something got numerous name changes because she complained she was being bullied, that was when there was hotel managers willing to do so.. however if you get banned for an inappropriate username you can appeal and write in the appeal the username you would like instead.

I snatched up Geneve when she changed her name lmao

edible
20-10-2013, 03:38 AM
who you know not what you know etc etc

HE-Joshua
20-10-2013, 06:31 AM
You can change your username my partner did It to prove me wrong I will find out how! You can only do it once apparently.

HE-Joshua
20-10-2013, 10:31 PM
You can change your username my partner did It to prove me wrong I will find out how! You can only do it once apparently.

No, unfortunately, we do not offer name changes for Habbos. If it is your first time on Habbo Hotel, you are given a one-time option to change your Habbo name and receive an Achievement Badge for that. However, if you are an old Habbo player, you are not eligible for this achievement.

Damn ay

ChitChatCityLUV
21-10-2013, 07:01 AM
I'm a new player, and I don't know how to change my name -.- i should prolly look for this ingame

Drunq
21-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Gotta have a good statement really.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!