PDA

View Full Version : need help with final steps of creating my fansite

HebboCrazy
21-10-2013, 09:49 PM
How do i connect radiPanel to the correct parts of my fansite, for example the news part in the news section. DJ part in DJ section. Also, how do I make a chatbox? How do I make my usersystem work and connect it to radiPanel?

Oh also how do i upload my layout to my website, do I do it separately? Like images alone and other alone? And is there a way to make it so If i want to edit my site I can just use RadiPanel? Or would i need a CMS?

Thanks
Thread closed by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator) due to bump.

lawrawrrr
21-10-2013, 10:20 PM
If I'm being completely honest if you can't even CREATE your fansite are you 100% you should be owning one?

HebboCrazy
21-10-2013, 10:24 PM
If I'm being completely honest if you can't even CREATE your fansite are you 100% you should be owning one?

I have a tech manager, but I need to open it first. So anyone available to help?

Posts merged by Samanfa (Forum Moderator).

Zak
22-10-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm with Laura, if you cannot create one don't build one. If your tech manager abandons you then you're stuck..

Most start-up Habbo fansites are very basic, so I'd just learn how to do it for yourself.

mikeyrawr
30-04-2014, 09:44 AM
ill help you
Edited by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator): Please don't bump threads pointlessly, thanks!

lolwut
05-05-2014, 08:29 PM
I have a tech manager, but I need to open it first. So anyone available to help?

I don't understand. Get your Tech Manager to do it. It's literally in their job title to deal with stuff like this.

James
06-05-2014, 02:03 PM
I don't understand. Get your Tech Manager to do it. It's literally in their job title to deal with stuff like this.
this thread is like 7 months old btw

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!