PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this layout?

Steven.
05-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi!

Well i've started a new project with Nick (Krux: owner of Hab-world) and he produced this template for it, the site is going to be a Tutorial site like P2l

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7485/217ih.th.png (http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=217ih.png)

I wan't more ideas to make it betterr, (Its as picture, not coded as off yet!)

Thanks

~ Ste.

zak-x
05-09-2005, 11:53 AM
It looks ok needs more colour

GommeInc
05-09-2005, 11:54 AM
The bits saying Navigator etc are a bit too small, but it may just be me.

Anyways, it looks ok :)

Steven.
05-09-2005, 11:56 AM
It looks ok needs more colour

Ok^^ Will talk that over with him :)

The bits saying Navigator etc are a bit too small, but it may just be me.

Anyways, it looks ok :)

The side menu's? There is arrows on it, very small, but once your mouse is over them it will go up/down slowly xD ^^ Thanks for the nice comment ^^

Mentor
05-09-2005, 12:47 PM
quite stylised, but looks pretty good. Athogh i dont get what you mean with the arrows, u mean the boxs will enongate themselves, or say close modules like on say thybag or bigger sites like zymic "/
if u mean elongate or shrink, that would be an interesting js effect to witness "/

Steven.
05-09-2005, 01:09 PM
quite stylised, but looks pretty good. Athogh i dont get what you mean with the arrows, u mean the boxs will enongate themselves, or say close modules like on say thybag or bigger sites like zymic "/
if u mean elongate or shrink, that would be an interesting js effect to witness "/

When i get more answers on the small arrows i will post, not quite shore as of yet, Anyone got an names we could use for it?

Jobs will be going i.e Forum MODs etc..

~ Ste.

05-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Theres something about the top bit i dont like where the Nav is the colours of the buttons look okay but the whole red bit is very over powering and it just makes it look like a Rainbow :p

journilistadz
05-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Theres something about the top bit i dont like where the Nav is the colours of the buttons look okay but the whole red bit is very over powering and it just makes it look like a Rainbow :p
Yer i agree, i think there needs to be more colours in there and the colours not so blocked if you get what i mean.

Steven.
06-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Okey, To the above :) i will discuss this with Nick. Anyways, the template is off a Project called EGO (Don't know what it is :p) but it's been redesigned, im still waiting to ask Nick what the arrows are.

nelly
06-09-2005, 03:13 PM
its ok but i dnt really like :)

Owen
06-09-2005, 03:27 PM
I don't like the nav bar ;P

Steven.
06-09-2005, 07:47 PM
I don't like the nav bar ;P

Whyy, i need help to improve it ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!