PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Council Badge?

Samantha
25-10-2013, 11:41 PM
When I was on the Habbo Council we got 2 badges, the Habbo Council one (a blue one) and the VIP one (which we could have if we didn't wear it), but I was wondering does anyone have a screenshot of the blue one we got? I just remember it being blue and ribbon shaped :P.

Ekelektra; October; Aaron; 650c; Moffins;

MKR&*42
25-10-2013, 11:46 PM
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/album1584/CNL01.gif

That? That's the only one I know of relating to Habbo Council, sorry if it's the one you already have.

Samantha
25-10-2013, 11:49 PM

That? That's the only one I know of relating to Habbo Council, sorry if it's the one you already have.

I remember finding that on Google, but I wasn't too sure and I thought it was different to that one. By all means it might be that one though; I always thought it was smaller :P. I was trying to find it on Puhekupla too, but no luck haha.

---------- Post added 26-10-2013 at 12:54 AM ----------

That links to the blog entry about the Habbo Council, so it must be it. I think I was just confused due to many badges being released like that around that time.

Thank you :) x.

October
26-10-2013, 04:09 PM
That was the one, yeah.

Okeanos
28-10-2013, 09:11 PM
er... that stupid gimmick which the weird ceo bloke came up with wasn't the real habbo council. just saying.

e5
28-10-2013, 09:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mESFIqW.png
from puhekupla :P

I remember finding that on Google, but I wasn't too sure and I thought it was different to that one. By all means it might be that one though; I always thought it was smaller :P. I was trying to find it on Puhekupla too, but no luck haha.

---------- Post added 26-10-2013 at 12:54 AM ----------

That links to the blog entry about the Habbo Council, so it must be it. I think I was just confused due to many badges being released like that around that time.

Thank you :) x.

Kardan
28-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Wait, there was another Habbo council after the one Callie created?

News to me.

Okeanos
28-10-2013, 09:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mESFIqW.png
from puhekupla :P

the first one is from the original habbo council in 05/06.... nothing at all to do with that idiot paul's lame experiment.

Wait, there was another Habbo council after the one Callie created?

News to me.

no. it was just a gimmick where a few habbos passed the names of people who wanted to be unbanned onto player support. it lasted about a week?

Kardan
28-10-2013, 09:27 PM
the first one is from the original habbo council in 05/06.... nothing at all to do with that idiot paul's lame experiment.

no. it was just a gimmick where a few habbos passed the names of people who wanted to be unbanned onto player support. it lasted about a week?

Sounds like it worked well :P

e5
29-10-2013, 12:20 AM

Yeah, was just being helpful

Samantha
29-10-2013, 08:12 AM

It could never work well due to people like Paul, we were given such a small timeframe to work with it was stupid. However, we got some people unmanned therefore it served its purpose.

Okeanos
29-10-2013, 09:16 PM
It could never work well due to people like Paul, we were given such a small timeframe to work with it was stupid. However, we got some people unmanned therefore it served its purpose.

dont kid yourself, it was a stunt.... it was never intended to help people. hence why they chose people randomly, if they were going to run a proper scheme where habbos help other habbos they wouldn't let any old person do it.

October
31-10-2013, 02:22 AM
dont kid yourself, it was a stunt.... it was never intended to help people. hence why they chose people randomly, if they were going to run a proper scheme where habbos help other habbos they wouldn't let any old person do it.
There was a lot of behind the scenes stuff that could have potentially been beneficial, had Paul actually gone ahead with some of those discussions.

Although, there were some people in it that believed they were entitled to more say so in matters and that users' privacy was irrelevant and all and all, it was a mess.

karter
31-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Like 3 people got help from the council. It was useless and overhyped

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!