PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] notMiceElf abusing his powers? handing out rare exclusive badges to selected few

Michael
27-10-2013, 08:17 PM
This is crazy, notMiceElf (Sulake designer) has handed out the old 2006 teeth badge to shedim, looran, Tiny-cypriot and a few others for what seems NO REASON at all. This is really unfair to the users who gained this badge 7 years ago, 1. because it was such an exclusive badge to get (back when badges weren't handed out so frequently) and 2. there was no notification this badge was being given out so why do these kids have it? Seems like someone's abused their power on the hotel..

They claim notMiceElf hosted an event, but I don't see any proof of this - nobody heard about it, and theres no room under his name to show this.

Oh, and most of their accounts are not from 2006 so there is no way they would have got it.

http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/HWB.gif
- http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/HWB.gif

Thread closed by £lliott (Forum Moderator) to prevent further arguments and rule breaks.

Futz
27-10-2013, 08:18 PM
lmao devo'd lad

EDIT: ah he's an actual sulake designer
oh well anything that contributed towards the feeling of an elite status on habbo was already ruined by the over-saturation of badges and name wipes

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 08:18 PM
inb4 they come on forum defending themselves when they have no defence

e5
27-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Why would it be an exploit if a staff member gives them it lol?

It was also available after 06 cos I vaguely remember a competition where if you won whatever it was, you could pick any badge you wanted and people picked this and other badges. Obviously a few badges were ruled out lol.

Dunno why they got it, but it's halloween and a halloween badge. nothing wrong with bringing it back
lmao devo'd lad

they'll probably get banned tho if its an exploit so you shouldnt worry

GoldenMerc
27-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Pretty unfair, wont be sorted tho

Michael
27-10-2013, 08:21 PM

It was also available after 06 cos I vaguely remember a competition where if you won whatever it was, you could pick any badge you wanted and people picked this and other badges. Obviously a few badges were ruled out lol.

Dunno why they got it, but it's halloween and a halloween badge. nothing wrong with bringing it back

because it seems this badge has been given to a selected few who've done nothing but sucked up for it - which i'm sure many would think is unfair!

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 08:22 PM
The fact it's back isn't the end of the world, the fact a staff has given his chums a badge which they've done nothing to get is what's awful about it...

Looran
27-10-2013, 08:24 PM
because it seems this badge has been given to a selected few who've done nothing but sucked up for it - which i'm sure many would think is unfair!

I'd like to know how we sucked up for it?

Futz
27-10-2013, 08:25 PM

my bad, didn't read the post correctly

Michael
27-10-2013, 08:26 PM
I'd like to know how we sucked up for it?

How'd you get it then? I'll await your response.

Pass
27-10-2013, 08:26 PM
The fact it's back isn't the end of the world, the fact a staff has given his chums a badge which they've done nothing to get is what's awful about it...

LOL "chums"?! I also received this badge and I've never spoken to notMiceElf before today. It was simply a nice gesture in habboween spirit, we just so happened to be in the right place at the right time - and if you were there you would not be spouting all of this rubbish about how it's biased etc.

p.s. like 5 people getting the badge is totally gonna destroy how rare it is!!!!!!! wow..

zombies
27-10-2013, 08:28 PM
never spoken to him before but today either

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 08:28 PM
LOL "chums"?! I also received this badge and I've never spoken to notMiceElf before today. It was simply a nice gesture in habboween spirit, we just so happened to be in the right place at the right time - and if you were there you would not be spouting all of this rubbish about how it's biased etc.

p.s. like 5 people getting the badge is totally gonna destroy how rare it is!!!!!!! wow..

Lol ok putting two complementing sentences together and saying they don't work nice +rep

Think people are more concerned about how a staff member shouldn't be giving out stuff like that rather than the actual quantity itself (well that's what I care more about) so try again as your argument failed :].

Pass
27-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Lol ok putting two complementing sentences together and saying they don't work nice +rep

Think people are more concerned about how a staff member shouldn't be giving out stuff like that rather than the actual quantity itself (well that's what I care more about) so try again as your argument failed :].

don't people normally moan about how staff DON'T do things like this anymore? personally I find it quite nostalgic and enjoy small *events* like this.

why exactly should they not give out stuff like this... is it against some bizarre rule in the habbo way that I'm unaware of?

feeling left out are we?

zombies
27-10-2013, 08:33 PM
if you had gotten the badge you wouldn't be protesting for your habbo rights

Michael
27-10-2013, 08:33 PM
don't people normally moan about how staff DON'T do things like this anymore? personally I find it quite nostalgic and enjoy small *events* like this.

why exactly should they not give out stuff like this... is it against some bizarre rule in the habbo way that I'm unaware of?

feeling left out are we?

small *events* for a selected few aka your friendship group? a staff member shouldn't be giving a badge out like that likewise the matter would be the same if he was to give out a moodi machine as a nice gesture in habboween spirit.

Looran
27-10-2013, 08:35 PM
How'd you get it then? I'll await your response.
I simply stalked my friend Classe who was in a room with notmiceelf and then he said "you have 5 seconds to guess the code" and 6 people guessed it.

Pass
27-10-2013, 08:37 PM
small *events* for a selected few aka your friendship group? a staff member shouldn't be giving a badge out like that likewise the matter would be the same if he was to give out a moodi machine as a nice gesture in habboween spirit.

I knew one person in the room who I just so happened to stalk LOL. stupid argument, you and I both know if you'd been there and gotten this badge you wouldn't have even made this thread. "selected few" no one there was "selected" - right place, right time. lucky few maybe.

MKR&*42

feeling left out are we?

Yes, small events where people are actually informed they are going on :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O NO SURELY NOT ??? And in case you try and say "us 5 were informed" I mean where there is some form of hotel alert so everyone can have a chance to participate in the "Halloween spirit" as you so rightfully said!

'Cause it favours a minority of the people on the hotel lol? I really cannot understand how one can be this idiotic. Let's put this into perspective:

1) Staff member does a hotel alert, allows anyone on the hotel to come down to an event and have a chance at winning a prize aw how nice.
2) Staff member doesn't do any alert, a handful of people who ''know people'' find this staff member and supposedly participate in this incredibly unknown event and only those few have a chance at winning a prize.

Hmm I cannot see where the unfairness lies.

Oh and lol cute you think community interaction is with a group of 5 people that's actually so adorable.

e5
You don't know this as a fact. You're assuming...

- - - Updated - - -

I think having an exclusive event is nice
Yes, small events where people are actually informed they are going on :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O NO SURELY NOT ??? And in case you try and say "us 5 were informed" I mean where there is some form of hotel alert so everyone can have a chance to participate in the "Halloween spirit" as you so rightfully said!

'Cause it favours a minority of the people on the hotel lol? I really cannot understand how one can be this idiotic. Let's put this into perspective:

1) Staff member does a hotel alert, allows anyone on the hotel to come down to an event and have a chance at winning a prize aw how nice.
2) Staff member doesn't do any alert, a handful of people who ''know people'' find this staff member and supposedly participate in this incredibly unknown event and only those few have a chance at winning a prize.

Oh and lol cute you think community interaction is with a group of 5 people that's actually so adorable.

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 08:39 PM
You don't know this as a fact. You're assuming...

- - - Updated - - -

I think having an exclusive event is nice

In which only a small group of about 5 people are informed? Erm... ok let's use this at Habbox. Brand new idea here Chris; host a forum event which only moderators know about so only they have a chance at winning 3 thrones. I don't think anyone would get pissed

Pass
27-10-2013, 08:41 PM

then it would no longer be a small event ;)

there were more than 5 people in the room, but not everyone was fast enough to get the badge. TRY HARDER x

Michael
27-10-2013, 08:42 PM
I simply stalked my friend Classe who was in a room with notmiceelf and then he said "you have 5 seconds to guess the code" and 6 people guessed it.

A chance for all or not at all.

A staff to decide ''Hmm why don't I give a 2006 exclusive badge out to this guy in my room if he can guess a code in 5 seconds'' isn't right. Exclusivity isn't fair, if he was going to do an event the whole hotel should have been notified.

e5
27-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Lol, poor comparison.

I'm sure NotMiceElf is in a position to hand out badges if that's what he wants to do. I'm sure if he wasn't allowed, he would know he isn't and not do it. It's a halloween badge, it's halloween and a lucky few got, well, lucky and that's that. I like that about Habbo and have no issue with it

Somply
In which only a small group of about 5 people are informed? Erm... ok let's use this at Habbox. Brand new idea here Chris; host a forum event which only moderators know about so only they have a chance at winning 3 thrones. I don't think anyone would get pissed

Looran
27-10-2013, 08:44 PM
A chance for all or not at all.

A staff to decide ''Hmm why don't I give a 2006 exclusive badge out to this guy in my room if he can guess a code in 5 seconds'' isn't right. Exclusivity isn't fair, if he was going to do an event the whole hotel should have been notified.

It wasn't just for Classe it was for whoever was in the room at the time. Like I said 6 people got it.. It's not unfair in my opinion.

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Lol, poor comparison.

I'm sure NotMiceElf is in a position to hand out badges if that's what he wants to do. I'm sure if he wasn't allowed, he would know he isn't and not do it. It's a halloween badge, it's halloween and a lucky few got, well, lucky and that's that. I like that about Habbo and have no issue with it

Somply

Erm explain how it's a poor comparison? Legit following what you said about "an exclusive event". I didn't make the restrictions, you did.

RyRy
27-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Hey you know what this reminds me of? Callie.

And you remember what happened to her, right?! At least she was in some sort of community position, this lads got a graphics designer (if whats said is true) so I'll be surprised if they get to keep their badges after Sulake get wind of this.

And knowing how Sulake do read HabboxForum, I assume it won't be long.

EDIT: Also to add, I remember back in 2006/7 there was a secret Habboween quest which was actually hella challenging, it was somewhat exclusive but damn it was like, HARD. That was during the FRANK thing I think, anybody remember that?

Michael
27-10-2013, 08:46 PM
It wasn't just for Classe it was for whoever was in the room at the time. Like I said 6 people got it.. It's not unfair in my opinion.

Where is this room the event was hosted at. I can't see anything under his name? The whole hotel should have a chance not ''whoever was in the room at the time''

Oh and his job isn't to host events.

Phil
27-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Yeah Habbo is something I'm really not bothered about any more so don't try the whole "YOU'RE JUST SUPER DUPER JELLY" lark if you reply to this because I couldn't care less about badges. I don't even flash the badges that I do have.

Well done or whatever for getting the badges but the point that the OP is making is that the badge that was given out is a rare badge for a competition many years ago where a select few users worked hard to get it. If he wanted to pointlessly give you guys a rare badge he should have used a new one, not one that suggests you have achieve something that you have not.

I don't think anyone in this thread is thinking "Aww damn I want that badge", they just realise the unfairness of the situation.

Looran
27-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Where is this room the event was hosted at. I can't see anything under his name? The whole hotel should have a chance not ''whoever was in the room at the time''

He deleted the room as soon as the 5 seconds were over.

Hidden
27-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Well done to them I guess, once again Habbox members butthurt *waits for derep cz they are mad*

Tiny-Cypriot
27-10-2013, 09:19 PM
People that cry over a pixelated game lol, it's kind of sad really!!! I mean it's just a badge Michael, like calm down.

e5
27-10-2013, 09:20 PM
So we moan staff aren't having more interaction with users, then you get pissed off they get a badge that, what, you want? and then saying this staff shouldn't be hosting events, lol? Atleast he did...

- - - Updated - - -

Because saying Chris do a mod event or w/e... we're a close knit group who work together, so clearly that would be unfair. He is staff, and people stalked him, it's totally different. I'm too tired to explain fully but I know what I mean
Erm explain how it's a poor comparison? Legit following what you said about "an exclusive event". I didn't make the restrictions, you did.

Tiny-Cypriot
27-10-2013, 09:22 PM
So we moan staff aren't having more interaction with users, then you get pissed off they get a badge that, what, you want? and then saying this staff shouldn't be hosting events, lol? Atleast he did...

- - - Updated - - -

Because saying Chris do a mod event or w/e... we're a close knit group who work together, so clearly that would be unfair. He is staff, and people stalked him, it's totally different. I'm too tired to explain fully but I know what I mean

you tell him elliot!!!!!!!!! :)

RyRy
27-10-2013, 09:24 PM
He deleted the room as soon as the 5 seconds were over.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcpmgieFzh1r1k56no1_500.jpg

People that cry over a pixelated game lol, it's kind of sad really!!! I mean it's just a badge Michael, like calm down.

Tiny lad, if you were in that event and you were one of the people who didn't get a badge, you'd be so butt hurt they'd have to give you a throne to stop you spamming the help tool with "UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR"

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 09:27 PM

No... it was originally a close knit group and 1/2 people stalked those in the close-knit group. It's not totally different at all pmsl, keep on smashing with that ridiculous argument.

Wow I've actually had to -rep 3 idiots so far in one thread jesus.

Tiny-Cypriot
27-10-2013, 09:28 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcpmgieFzh1r1k56no1_500.jpg

Tiny lad, if you were in that event and you were one of the people who didn't get a badge, you'd be so butt hurt they'd have to give you a throne to stop you spamming the help tool with "UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR"

RyRy is mad, sorry LAD but i don't moan over badges and i certainly don't need furni thank you.

Bradley.
27-10-2013, 09:32 PM
i understand your frustration, i've been there lol
i do think though that a previous badge shouldn't have been given as they've been used in the past and that badge is actually a old rare badge.

i remember when isaac was sending badge designs into habbo for his event rooms and they kept rejecting them because they were too similar to current badges which people worked hard to get so i don't understand how giving an actual old badge out compensates that statement lol (even he consulted with NME lol so i don't know where his principles stand seeing as he was the one who said they don't tend to accept old designs being used yet he just gave habbos an old badge??)

e5
27-10-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm sorry but it really is a poor comparison.

You're better comparing it to xxMattGxx doing an event on the forum where only like 5 people (who aren't staff) found out about it, entered and won 100 rep points each. Now thats more of a comparison, but in my opinion, that would be cool. If you were around alot to notice someone did this, then lucky you. If you weren't, then unlucky. It's a game and some people just know how to play it better than others to achieve what they want to achieve.

No... it was originally a close knit group and 1/2 people stalked those in the close-knit group. It's not totally different at all pmsl, keep on smashing with that ridiculous argument.

Wow I've actually had to -rep 3 idiots so far in one thread jesus.

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry but it really is a poor comparison.

You're better comparing it to xxMattGxx doing an event on the forum where only like 5 people (who aren't staff) found out about it, entered and won 100 rep points each. Now thats more of a comparison, but in my opinion, that would be cool. If you were around alot to notice someone did this, then lucky you. If you weren't, then unlucky. It's a game and some people just know how to play it better than others to achieve what they want to achieve.

No it's not cool oh my, I guess you have the same mindset as the imbeciles posting in this thread. You have legit used my example and all you've done is switch names and removed the word "friends/mods" which is a vital part of the original incident. So if anything your analogy is poorer than mine.

e5
27-10-2013, 09:43 PM
A staff member getting paid to play Habbo/work for Sulake is not 'friends' with the kids that play the game? :L He is just a friendly person as thats what he is paid to do.

Staff giving stuff to staff is more unfair than staff giving stuff to regular users.

I used your comparison and put it in better terms that would make more sense, but still fair imo.

I didn't get the badge, so I'm of no opinion tbh, I just think it's nice how staff do this. I can only imagine that you are upset you weren't there to get the badge, but if you did get it, and be part of that exclusive 5, you'd either fight in their corner or say nothing at all.

No it's not cool oh my, I guess you have the same mindset as the imbeciles posting in this thread. You have legit used my example and all you've done is switch names and removed the word "friends/mods" which is a vital part of the original incident. So if anything your analogy is poorer than mine.

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 09:46 PM
A staff member getting paid to play Habbo/work for Sulake is not 'friends' with the kids that play the game? :L He is just a friendly person as thats what he is paid to do.

Staff giving stuff to staff is more unfair than staff giving stuff to regular users.

I used your comparison and put it in better terms that would make more sense, but still fair imo.

I didn't get the badge, so I'm of no opinion tbh, I just think it's nice how staff do this. I can only imagine that you are upset you weren't there to get the badge, but if you did get it, and be part of that exclusive 5, you'd either fight in their corner or say nothing at all.

I would say that's a bit unfair imo, I think staff members can be friends with users regardless of the age gap or the fact they're staff if that's what you're worried about.

No at the last sentence as I'd actually realise how unfair it is... ?

e5
27-10-2013, 09:50 PM
At the end of the day, we make friends with each other on here and often, if they're good friends they keep in contact.

I'm yet to see a staff member become such good friends with a user and they've kept in contact after they've left the company, or if there has, I don't know about it.

Some staff who see a lot of users, may tend to be more chatty to them as they recognise them, but that's down to the work of the user stalking the staff or being in the same room as them lots. Those who don't make an attempt to get known, won't get noticed. It's like people on facebook who get the attention for doing weird stuff or whatever.

I'm not trying to be argumentative as we should both understand these are our opinions and not necessarily to view of everyone.

I would say that's a bit unfair imo, I think staff members can be friends with users regardless of the age gap or the fact they're staff if that's what you're worried about.

No at the last sentence as I'd actually realise how unfair it is... ?

FlyingJesus
27-10-2013, 09:54 PM
I'VE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED AND THERE'S A STORM OUTSIDE AND I'M SCARED SOMEONE HELP ME

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 09:55 PM
At the end of the day, we make friends with each other on here and often, if they're good friends they keep in contact.

I'm yet to see a staff member become such good friends with a user and they've kept in contact after they've left the company, or if there has, I don't know about it.

Some staff who see a lot of users, may tend to be more chatty to them as they recognise them, but that's down to the work of the user stalking the staff or being in the same room as them lots. Those who don't make an attempt to get known, won't get noticed. It's like people on facebook who get the attention for doing weird stuff or whatever.

I'm not trying to be argumentative as we should both understand these are our opinions and not necessarily to view of everyone.

I don't think that's an absolute necessity after. I've been friends with people on here who have left Habbox and never contact anyone again, it's not impossible. Apart from that I understand why you havethe rest of your viewpoints.

edible
27-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Done my own research into it and have also concluded it's unfair.

1) He doesn't accept people to his list and has less than 30 friends:

http://puu.sh/51kmL/1da803cfe8.png

This mean that only people on his list would know about it.

2) I'm sure of this because using a Widget to scan NotMiceElf's friend list it shows that Classe is on his list:

http://puu.sh/51kum/674eb76975.png

So, although people might have followed him the person who originally knew about it is on the list of the staff member who has abused his powers. NotMiceElf was not even staff when this badge was created. I was playing when it was so it isn't even like it is his badge. I'd understand if he had made his own badge to give out but to give one out that other people have spent time, effort and subsequently money on attaining it's out of line.

I'll see to they are removed or replaced.

e5
27-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Do you have some sort of power to make this happen? :L

I'm sure the badge was only given out for like a competition involving dressing up or answering a question, wouldn't have subsequently cost anyone money. Correct me if I'm wrong but hey.

2) I'm sure of this because using a Widget to scan NotMiceElf's friend list it shows that Classe is on his list:

So, although people might have followed him the person who originally knew about it is on the list of the staff member who has abused his powers. NotMiceElf was not even staff when this badge was created. I was playing when it was so it isn't even like it is his badge. I'd understand if he had made his own badge to give out but to give one out that other people have spent time, effort and subsequently money on attaining it's out of line.

Tiny-Cypriot
27-10-2013, 10:17 PM

I'm sure the badge was only given out for like a competition involving dressing up or answering a question, wouldn't have subsequently cost anyone money. Correct me if I'm wrong but hey.

he has the power to moan and be jealous over a habbo badge this is to funny flashes badge

edible
27-10-2013, 10:18 PM

Funny you should mention it! They will be removed or replaced as previously stated. If they aren't feel free to call me up on it in in a weeks time.

- - - Updated - - -

he has the power to moan and be jealous over a habbo badge this is to funny flashes badge
He?!

MKR&*42
27-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Funny you should mention it! They will be removed or replaced as previously stated. If they aren't feel free to call me up on it in in a weeks time.

- - - Updated - - -

He?!

Wait you're female? I too am shocked :P

edible
27-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Trans.

Tiny-Cypriot
27-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Trans.

Sorry my mistake, but anyway i will flash my badge to u in a week :)

edible
27-10-2013, 10:24 PM
I'll flash mine right back to you as soon as yours is gone!

RyRy
27-10-2013, 10:36 PM
edible; can you record Tiny lads reaction when he loses his badge & you flash it to him? Think this badge means more to him than his benefits allowance lad, he's not even a regular habbox user so he's come on specifically to laugh in peoples faces that he's got a badge and nobody else has

top lad tiny, can't wait to see you posting like a freak when this thread is updated on how you lost ya badge wheyyyy!

btw, in reply to your comment about me being mad about you having an uncommon badge, lemme know when you get a habbowood director badge & then ill be mad :D

FlyingJesus
27-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Why do you keep saying lad

RyRy
27-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Why do you keep saying lad

I'm in a weird mood I can't explain it

AcarioRuiz
27-10-2013, 10:41 PM
The way I see this..

It was wrong to give away these badges in such exclusivity, although it's nice that the select few can feel special that they got a rare badge. It would be completely and utterly cruel to either take it away from them or give it to everyone else, I think that would annoy me a lot if I was in this position.. so just leave it.

If they do this again though, then I'm with you that they're abusing their power.

wixard
27-10-2013, 10:48 PM
in 15 years time you'll all look back at this thread with tears streaming down your face as the realisation hits you that this was the exact moment in time that determined your fate of being forever alone

Kardan
27-10-2013, 10:49 PM
Whilst it does seem unfair, you can hardly call it abusing his powers.

.steamyy
27-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Looran; didnt u tell me u stalked shedim.. now ur telling people u stalked classe ?????wat?????
and it was proper unfair ngl, also why did u delete me looran from ur list after i spoke 2 u :S:S:S:S

Looran; u told me u stalked shedim not classe?????????wat???????

and also why did u delete me after i talked 2 u lol

and it was 100% unfair, i dont even believe u can just randomly stalk someone and find another 5 people there and get 5 secs to get a code, which u somehow manage to find out within the shortest period of time ever

why are u lying looran u told me some other storylol

let me just add notmiceelf and give him a piece of my mind

1`11

hi12

Posts merged by £lliott (Forum Moderator) - Please wait for your posts to be approved before trying to post again, thanks!

Yawn
27-10-2013, 11:01 PM
let me just add notmiceelf and give him a piece of my mind

Yawn
27-10-2013, 11:16 PM
ok i just read beyond the OP and y am i not surprised at the ppl that got this badge despite their claims that they have never spoken to the staff member b4

any1 protesting that it isnt unfair that they got this badge ur clearly wrong no matter wat u say sooooo

Tiny-Cypriot
27-10-2013, 11:40 PM
edible; can you record Tiny lads reaction when he loses his badge & you flash it to him? Think this badge means more to him than his benefits allowance lad, he's not even a regular habbox user so he's come on specifically to laugh in peoples faces that he's got a badge and nobody else has

top lad tiny, can't wait to see you posting like a freak when this thread is updated on how you lost ya badge wheyyyy!

btw, in reply to your comment about me being mad about you having an uncommon badge, lemme know when you get a habbowood director badge & then ill be mad :D

whats with the long essay LAD get a life lol.

Edited by £lliott (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic, thanks!

RyRy
27-10-2013, 11:41 PM
whats with the long essay LAD get a life lol.

You must have a very poor education if you consider that an essay mate.

Tiny-Cypriot
27-10-2013, 11:46 PM
You must have a very poor education if you consider that an essay mate.

I'm only 13 thank you

myles
27-10-2013, 11:49 PM
I'm only 13 thank you
ooo someone got told

Edited by £lliott (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

Looran
27-10-2013, 11:58 PM
btw why are you only mentioning Shedim, myself & Tiny-Cypriot? There were 3 others.. which were Feabhra, Noob and Classe

Michael
28-10-2013, 12:07 AM
btw why are you only mentioning Shedim, myself & Tiny-Cypriot? There were 3 others.. which were Feabhra, Noob and Classe

thank you, that should make it easier for staff to know who needs it removed.

Looran
28-10-2013, 12:13 AM
thank you, that should make it easier for staff to know who needs it removed.

why are u so bothered michael lol it's a badge m8.. do you not think it's a LITTLE bit pathetic you're running to staff to try and get them removed from us?

zombies
28-10-2013, 12:16 AM
completely agree, you're being completely obsessive just like Proms.

Michael
28-10-2013, 12:22 AM
why are u so bothered michael lol it's a badge m8.. do you not think it's a LITTLE bit pathetic you're running to staff to try and get them removed from us?

The comment was more sarcastically formed because you asked a funny question - obviously I didn't know the others or I wouldn't have said 'and a few others' in the OP.

It's quite hilarious you're saying 'its a badge m8' because when your ridiculously insufficient one way gate maze code got released (yes, the one you gave to all your mates to skip the game) you had a hissy fit at everyone and tried the old sympathy vote with powertoo to try and get the badge revoked, thats from what I heard.

Looran
28-10-2013, 12:27 AM
The comment was more sarcastically formed because you asked a funny question - obviously I didn't know the others or I wouldn't have said 'and a few others' in the OP.

It's quite hilarious you're saying 'its a badge m8' because when your ridiculously insufficient one way gate maze code got released (yes, the one you gave to all your mates to skip the game) you had a hissy fit at everyone and tried the old sympathy vote with powertoo to try and get the badge revoked, thats from what I heard.

yes the code got leaked, not my fault.. and no i didnt give it all my pals. and why the hell would i try and get the badge removed? i asked powertoo to remove the keyword wired and she said "there was no point because everyone has the badge already" or something along those lines. and i'd really like to see proof of me having a "hissy fit" at people for cheating in the game because to be quite honest i really couldnt give a flying ** whether they cheated or not.

FlyingJesus
28-10-2013, 12:27 AM
omf who even are you people

MKR&*42
28-10-2013, 12:29 AM
omf who even are you people

they r cool nd pops people becuz of their staff friendz getting dem badgez tom gosh catch up :8

Okeanos
28-10-2013, 12:34 AM
long thread. i dont care that there was some small event where a few people got a badge, but i wish they didn't give out an old badge. once lost_witness gave out a purple guitar badge to everyone... that really peed me and the other original holders of the badge.

Michael
28-10-2013, 12:35 AM
yes the code got leaked, not my fault.. and no i didnt give it all my pals. and why the hell would i try and get the badge removed? i asked powertoo to remove the keyword wired and she said "there was no point because everyone has the badge already" or something along those lines. and i'd really like to see proof of me having a "hissy fit" at people for cheating in the game because to be quite honest i really couldnt give a flying ** whether they cheated or not.

Now now, this isn't what the thread is about don't go off topic. You seem a very contradicting person though.

--

At the end of the day, this thread was to signify that this has happened and make a few people (inc. sulake staff) know whats gone on. I don't know what the outcome will be but hopefully the badges will be replaced with a new one to satsify the users of this 2006 Halloween badge and I hope there will be a chance for all users to gain the 'new' badge that is hopefully designed.

zombies
28-10-2013, 12:37 AM
may we take a moment to think of all the people who got this badge in 2005 and 2006.

Looran
28-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Now now, this isn't what the thread is about don't go off topic. You seem a very contradicting person though.

--

At the end of the day, this thread was to signify that this has happened and make a few people (inc. sulake staff) know whats gone on. I don't know what the outcome will be but hopefully the badges will be replaced with a new one to satsify the users of this 2006 Halloween badge and I hope there will be a chance for all users to gain the 'new' badge that is hopefully designed.

k

(types this cause it has 2 be longer than 3 characters)

daft
28-10-2013, 12:46 AM
wArG1

RyRy
28-10-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm only 13 thank you

You should have said! I'd have written in smaller sentences and wouldn't have used complicated words. I'm sorry! :(

Looran
28-10-2013, 01:21 AM
You should have said! I'd have written in smaller sentences and wouldn't have used complicated words. I'm sorry! :(

ffs ur so considerate of people

RyRy
28-10-2013, 01:24 AM
ffs ur so considerate of people

I know! I should really be following your example of consideration for other people. :x

Looran
28-10-2013, 01:25 AM
I know! I should really be following your example of consideration for other people. :x

i'm actually really considerate of people so yeah maybe you should : ))))))

Lucy
28-10-2013, 01:44 AM
I have always been of the opinion that once a badge is used for a competition it should be "retired" from further use in the future, in fact I thought that is what they did anyway. I am all for staff interaction though, I would like to add that. It is much better than recently where no one even knew who the staff were.

Looran
28-10-2013, 01:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8 enjoy ppl might make u relax a little

Michael
28-10-2013, 02:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8 enjoy ppl might make u relax a little

Dammit, was hoping it was the infamous parody to madonna - gimme all your love someone here made. Maybe next time :/

Pass
28-10-2013, 02:03 AM
@Michael I think your choice of wording in the title of this thread is very poor taste.

notMiceElf 1. abusing his powers? handing out 2. rare exclusive badges to 3. selected few
1. huge exaggeration 2. yep u needed both these words . 3. yes we were selected 1by1 to join da habbo elite

it's like you've written this to make this situation seem as bad as possible in the hopes staff will read it and actually take back something they've given out and that they're allowed to give out, just cos you're upset? you seem a very bitter person! hardly fair to notMiceElf who was just doing something nice (fair or not fair).

Michael
28-10-2013, 02:06 AM
@Michael I think your choice of wording in the title of this thread is very poor taste.

notMiceElf abusing his powers? handing out rare exclusive badges to selected few
it's like you've written this to make this situation seem as bad as possible in the hopes staff will read it and actually take back something they've given out and that they're allowed to give out, just cos you're upset? you seem a very bitter person! hardly fair to notMiceElf who was just doing something nice (fair or not fair).

tl;dr

The title is a winning seller, pretty proud of it thank you. Anything else to add to the thread?

Pass
28-10-2013, 02:09 AM
tl;dr

The title is a winning seller, pretty proud of it thank you. Anything else to add to the thread?

owned

Michael
28-10-2013, 02:13 AM
owned

:¬: oh dear..

RyRy
28-10-2013, 02:22 AM

notMiceElf 1. abusing his powers? handing out 2. rare exclusive badges to 3. selected few
1. huge exaggeration 2. yep u needed both these words . 3. yes we were selected 1by1 to join da habbo elite

owned

He wasn't "owned" at all mate, Mice is a graphics designer he ain't got much of a right to give any badges out, furni sure ok do what you like widdat but badges I don't think so. Sure he's staff but that's like saying the graphic designers can deal with credit transactions and help support tickets "because he's staff". There's departments for a reason, giving out badges isn't in his department, as nice as his (slightly misguided) gesture was intended.

I think if it is brought to the attention of community staff, they'll remove the badge as I doubt they'd want to give something old out for nothing. They'll give out the badges again, but it'll be for a room building competition which is a lovely little money maker for them.

Also drop the whole "omg u upset u upset m8 omg u must be upset" its like who are you trying to convince, yourself?! :S

btw if you're also 13 like that tiny turkish lad, read this as it's a bit simpler: (lets say a tl;dr version eh)

the big man shouldnt have done what he did because it was naughty and being a big meanie to michael is very mean :(

Pass
28-10-2013, 02:33 AM
He wasn't "owned" at all mate, Mice is a graphics designer he ain't got much of a right to give any badges out, furni sure ok do what you like widdat but badges I don't think so. Sure he's staff but that's like saying the graphic designers can deal with credit transactions and help support tickets "because he's staff". There's departments for a reason, giving out badges isn't in his department, as nice as his (slightly misguided) gesture was intended.

I think if it is brought to the attention of community staff, they'll remove the badge as I doubt they'd want to give something old out for nothing. They'll give out the badges again, but it'll be for a room building competition which is a lovely little money maker for them.

Also drop the whole "omg u upset u upset m8 omg u must be upset" its like who are you trying to convince, yourself?! :S

btw if you're also 13 like that tiny turkish lad, read this as it's a bit simpler: (lets say a tl;dr version eh)

the big man shouldnt have done what he did because it was naughty and being a big meanie to michael is very mean :(

fight me bro

judging by his choice of wording in the title of this thread, it would seem he is quite upset and very bitter indeed!
at the end of the day staff can give out what they want - it's a few pixels... and who are you to dictate that?

i'm done stay mad chaps

MKR&*42
28-10-2013, 02:41 AM
Staff can give out what they want lol ok let's get powertoo to give out staff badges to everyone and follow that logic.

Pass
28-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Staff can give out what they want lol ok let's get powertoo to give out staff badges to everyone and follow that logic.

this isn't a staff badge we're talking about m8 it's a habboween badge and guess what time of the year it is???????? no way its habboween!!

FlyingJesus
28-10-2013, 02:46 AM
I am very confused. Pass (WHO?!) quotes Michael (WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE) ripping into him and states "owned" as though he's agreeing with Michael's statement so he thinks that he got himself owned and diesiuadbuy \vaC

then Fry turns up suddenly caring about Habbo badges like what

MKR&*42
28-10-2013, 02:49 AM
this isn't a staff badge we're talking about m8 it's a habboween badge and guess what time of the year it is???????? no way its habboween!!

no m8 am jus following your principle

at the end of the day staff can give out what they want

dnt like it then you shouldn't have said it

Looran
28-10-2013, 05:07 AM
Dammit, was hoping it was the infamous parody to madonna - gimme all your love someone here made. Maybe next time :/

are you saying you didnt like my song michael?

e5
28-10-2013, 07:31 AM
I was one of those who got the purple guitar badge :P
long thread. i dont care that there was some small event where a few people got a badge, but i wish they didn't give out an old badge. once lost_witness gave out a purple guitar badge to everyone... that really peed me and the other original holders of the badge.

- - - Updated - - -

If he gave out a furni that there's only 1 of... I'm sure you wouldn't say this :P

Daltron
28-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Pmsl at these people coming on here to defend their obviously unfair obtainment of an old, rare, retired badge.

I think this is clearly abuse of staff power and bias. A badge is almost like a form of currency or token in game as people collect them and I am really peeved when people get exclusive access to them by 'being in the right place at the right time' or knowing the right people. I hope Sulake does get wind of this and take appropriate action that being removal of who recently got this badge or making it available to all, preferably the first option.

Say I am overreacting and attack me as you have every other member all you's like but this is a forum subsection about Habbo so I will voice my opinion, and I think this is grossly unfair. Everyone deserves equal opportunity.

Matt
28-10-2013, 08:52 AM
If it was the 2006 Christmas tree badge then i'd be furious and trying to get one myself but I don't even like this badge. Hasn't stuff like this happened before? Habbo gives too many people it's trust and then they go and get screwed over becuase they then give their friends, or 'popular/well known people' something in return ie. badges and furni etc.

karter
28-10-2013, 09:06 AM
can we have a round of applause for a bunch of kids (and sadly some adults) who are trying to show off their shiny new badges while telling others to get a life also considering some of them spend hours on habbo each day

http://media.tumblr.com/62e47ab8f7f7696a5346ec3f70e08aa8/tumblr_inline_msxytu4YSz1qz4rgp.gif

On topic, this is obviously unfair if habbo users weren't notified how you get this badge? I would consider it fair if a user like buttercupprinces12 had a shot of winning the badge but it looks like most of the habbo users in fact, did not. It does not matter wether there were 6 people or whatever, this is unfair don't you deny it.. NotMiceElf being friends with some of the people is kinda suspicious too also a bit hypocritical of him because he was the one who considered himself an epitome of fairness while hosting StrayPixels competition every month. It's funny that Habbo staff have come to a point where they are like you have 5 seconds to win a badge .. lol.

Before someone says that I myself have sucked up to staff to get badges, then well yeah I have (not sure when that was successful though) but I never tried to deny it nor did I tell people to "get a life" or "get over coz its habbo" (By the way that's the least intelligent comment, if you use it in an argument you're obviously too stupid to defend yourself)

Yawn
28-10-2013, 10:38 AM
we r talking some of the biggest habbo nerds that habbo has come to known here. they were no doubt camped out in notmiceelfs room for hours on end licking his ass to try and get this badge

http://media.tumblr.com/62e47ab8f7f7696a5346ec3f70e08aa8/tumblr_inline_msxytu4YSz1qz4rgp.gif

Daltron
28-10-2013, 11:24 AM
On topic, this is obviously unfair if habbo users weren't notified how you get this badge? I would consider it fair if a user like buttercupprinces12 had a shot of winning the badge but it looks like most of the habbo users in fact, did not. It does not matter wether there were 6 people or whatever, this is unfair don't you deny it.. NotMiceElf being friends with some of the people is kinda suspicious too also a bit hypocritical of him because he was the one who considered himself an epitome of fairness while hosting StrayPixels competition every month. It's funny that Habbo staff have come to a point where they are like you have 5 seconds to win a badge ..
Well said.

Mr-Trainor
28-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Lol ikr. If I happened to stalk Powertoo and she was in a room setting up a game and says hey wanna test this, then you stalk me as well and within 5 seconds we both have a black ICM to keep because we got through the gate in time.. that would be completely fair, right :P?

6 people got it, but how many people had the chance to get it?

Lmao that just proves how strangely unfair this was. However, we can't pretend it hadn't happened before - there are many other staff members who have been unfair too. Btw does anyone know what happened to that black ICM given to fierycold?

And you ran to staff to get this badge (which shouldn't have been given out again) in the first place :P?

Pmsl at these people coming on here to defend their obviously unfair obtainment of an old, rare, retired badge.

I think this is clearly abuse of staff power and bias. A badge is almost like a form of currency or token in game as people collect them and I am really peeved when people get exclusive access to them by 'being in the right place at the right time' or knowing the right people. I hope Sulake does get wind of this and take appropriate action that being removal of who recently got this badge or making it available to all, preferably the first option.

Say I am overreacting and attack me as you have every other member all you's like but this is a forum subsection about Habbo so I will voice my opinion, and I think this is grossly unfair. Everyone deserves equal opportunity.
+rep

Looran
28-10-2013, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=Mr-Trainor;8032522]Lol ikr. If I happened to stalk Powertoo and she was in a room setting up a game and says hey wanna test this, then you stalk me as well and within 5 seconds we both have a black ICM to keep because we got through the gate in time.. that would be completely fair, right :P?

6 people got it, but how many people had the chance to get it?

there was 6-8 people in the room at the time

Yawn
28-10-2013, 04:13 PM
as far as i know theres 1 active person with this badge (i only know cos he is my bff and happened to say how rare it was)

Plebings
28-10-2013, 04:39 PM
it's idiotic to blame the people who received this badge, if you had an opportunity to do this i'm sure you'd all jump at the chance, however the people in this thread who had this opportunity aren't helping their case. i don't believe notmiceelf should have attempted this kind of thing and to defend him simply because you were there at the right time doesn't make you look good, especially as i'm 99% sure you'd be upset if you had no idea this went on, maybe not as outraged as some of the people in this thread but you'd be a bit miffed.

i encourage this type of activity done on the hotel, however the way he went about it was completely wrong. as stated before this should be an opportunity everyone can find out about, be it an instant hotel alert, or a mysterious tweet. maybe it was a mistake on his part thinking no-one would get the code in time, either way it shouldn't have happened.

should further action be taken? i don't think so, i hope he does find out about the reactions this has caused and will deter him from causing mistakes like this in the future.

Scotland
28-10-2013, 04:52 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnwltqhA7R1qzj7lm.png

It's Only a badge?

e5
28-10-2013, 04:54 PM
I agree with the bit about it's not the people were there at the times fault. If anyone on this forum had the chance to win it in 5 seconds, we'd all go, just in this situation they were the lucky ones there. Blame NotMiceElf if you must but not the people that won it, cos who'd turn their noses up at it!?

it's idiotic to blame the people who received this badge, if you had an opportunity to do this i'm sure you'd all jump at the chance, however the people in this thread who had this opportunity aren't helping their case. i don't believe notmiceelf should have attempted this kind of thing and to defend him simply because you were there at the right time doesn't make you look good, especially as i'm 99% sure you'd be upset if you had no idea this went on, maybe not as outraged as some of the people in this thread but you'd be a bit miffed.

i encourage this type of activity done on the hotel, however the way he went about it was completely wrong. as stated before this should be an opportunity everyone can find out about, be it an instant hotel alert, or a mysterious tweet. maybe it was a mistake on his part thinking no-one would get the code in time, either way it shouldn't have happened.

should further action be taken? i don't think so, i hope he does find out about the reactions this has caused and will deter him from causing mistakes like this in the future.

karter
28-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Pretty sure people are arguing with those who claim this was fair (which it was not) and who are telling them to get a life etc etc and "it's only a badge" despite the fact that they would not hesitate in spending hours on habbo to get one

Yawn
28-10-2013, 05:13 PM
i hope the badge is revoked, power2 already said she was investigating wat happened

i h8 notmiceelf i remember he gave netue a badge ahead of its release and netue was running around the room rubbing it in every1s faces and trolling not telling a room full of ppl how he had the badge

Zak
28-10-2013, 05:27 PM
can we have a round of applause for a bunch of kids (and sadly some adults) who are trying to show off their shiny new badges while telling others to get a life also considering some of them spend hours on habbo each day

Made my day

MKR&*42
28-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Next person to say "it's only a badge" and ignore the principle behind it (i.e. that a staff member is being biased and unfair towards the larger community) is getting punched swear to God,

Looran
28-10-2013, 05:46 PM
i hope the badge is revoked, power2 already said she was investigating wat happened

i h8 notmiceelf i remember he gave netue a badge ahead of its release and netue was running around the room rubbing it in every1s faces and trolling not telling a room full of ppl how he had the badge

the badge won't be removed, powertoo said we were extremely lucky to get the badge but no more will be given out unlucki guiz

- - - Updated - - -

Next person to say "it's only a badge" and ignore the principle behind it (i.e. that a staff member is being biased and unfair towards the larger community) is getting punched swear to God,

but it's only a badge???????????

Yawn
28-10-2013, 05:56 PM
i wont stop until notmiceelf sacked then

Looran
28-10-2013, 05:56 PM
i wont stop until notmiceelf sacked then

LMFAO OKAY HUN

Michael
28-10-2013, 06:00 PM
the badge won't be removed, powertoo said we were extremely lucky to get the badge but no more will be given out unlucki guiz

- - - Updated - - -

but it's only a badge???????????

I think you'll find powertoo isn't in charge - there are other avenues that have been taken. You really need to stop with the utter ignorance and sheer arrogance.

Looran
28-10-2013, 06:09 PM
I think you'll find powertoo isn't in charge - there are other avenues that have been taken. You really need to stop with the utter ignorance and sheer arrogance.

k then pal but even waltzmatilda said they wouldnt be removed so surely two members of staff can't be lying to us??

Michael
28-10-2013, 06:22 PM
k then pal but even waltzmatilda said they wouldnt be removed so surely two members of staff can't be lying to us??

Pretty sure you just said ''its only a badge'' now you're running around like a headless chicken ensuring with staff that your badge won't go away. Carry on with flaunting it as much as you can because time is ticking.

Yawn
28-10-2013, 06:23 PM
that waltzmatilda as well? i cant believe u have ass licked ALL of these staff into giving u these bajs nad making sure u can keep them. u have thought this through v well i will admit.....

u r no different than ur usual staff kiss asses, insufferable, 2 faced etc. and this thread has proven that. i cant believe the staff actually fall for it and think u ppl r nice??? :S

http://gifs.gifbin.com/122011/1324316240_cat_jumps_off_balcony_ledge.gif

Looran
28-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Pretty sure you just said ''its only a badge'' now you're running around like a headless chicken ensuring with staff that your badge won't go away. Carry on with flaunting it as much as you can because time is ticking.

yes i know i said it's only a badge because i reallly couldnt care less lol and as for me "running around like a headless chicken" it was classe who got told by waltzmatilda so whatever i'm over it

- - - Updated - - -

that waltzmatilda as well? i cant believe u have ass licked ALL of these staff into giving u these bajs nad making sure u can keep them. u have thought this through v well i will admit.....

u r no different than ur usual staff kiss asses, insufferable, 2 faced etc. and this thread has proven that. i cant believe the staff actually fall for it and think u ppl r nice??? :S

clearly you didnt read previous posts lol i didnt know about the badge until i stalked my friend all i saw in the room was "you have 5 seconds" so if you wanna think we're all kiss-asses then go ahead i'm not really bothered lol bcuz i kno i didnt kiss anyones ass to get the badge

Hidden
28-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Can't believe how long this argument has lasted... laughing so hard irl at how pathetic some people are over a Habbo badge. I thought Astronomist was bad... but boy you all hit a new level... well maybe not but certainly close.

Yawn
28-10-2013, 07:13 PM
i hope u all get perm IP banned

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!