PDA

View Full Version : I wonder...

Lewis
30-10-2013, 04:35 PM
I wonder if any staff have come on habbo after resigning / being fired. Or if any staff played habbo previously to being staff.

One thing that happened to me, I think I made a thread for it, I added Paul Lafontaine's habbo account, Paulwalla and it got accepted. Except this was months after he left... lol.

Unless paulwalla wasn't actually his habbo

sexpot
30-10-2013, 04:47 PM
I know Brojo played after he resigned as US hotel manager

oh and Yatwice and Scorbutic

j0rd
30-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Yes. A lot of the old hotel managers played long before they where management

Scotland
30-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Many of the ex staff do.

Michael
30-10-2013, 04:53 PM
I know of quite a few

Yawn
30-10-2013, 05:30 PM
spill the beans then, who still plays :S

karter
30-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Yurre still comes on a few times. You can ask me her habbo name through PM

ediootti
30-10-2013, 07:52 PM
I wonder if any staff have come on habbo after resigning / being fired. Or if any staff played habbo previously to being staff.

One thing that happened to me, I think I made a thread for it, I added Paul Lafontaine's habbo account, Paulwalla and it got accepted. Except this was months after he left... lol.

Unless paulwalla wasn't actually his habbo

I still come around every now and then to see what's been happening.* :)
Don't really talk to the current staff, though - they're never online when I'm there.

(* or just to look at my bots riding around my old room :D)

Lewis
30-10-2013, 07:54 PM
I still come around every now and then to see what's been happening.* :)
Don't really talk to the current staff, though - they're never online when I'm there.

(* or just to look at my bots riding around my old room :D)

Aha, I knew you came on Habbox every so often, but not habbo :)

Kardan
30-10-2013, 07:55 PM
I was always under the impression that you would never become staff if you played Habbo before hand because of a conflict of interests.

ediootti
30-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Aha, I knew you came on Habbox every so often, but not habbo :)

Yeah, I don't do that very often, but I do drop by on occasion. The last time I even checked out HxHD, but it happened to be a quiet hour. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I hadn't played Habbo at all before I joined Sulake (I had tried out Mobiles Disco back in the day, though), so I guess I was always a bit of an oddball for a Habbo staffer. :)

Daltron
31-10-2013, 04:05 AM
I know Yurre still plays on an alias but she's pretty private. Idk about any other ex staff. It wouldn't surprise me if loads pop in every now and then to laugh at what habbo has become

Samantha
31-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Yurre comes on sometimes like Kart said, she added me just before/after she left. I also know Ludus still plays, not sure about others though.

xxMATTGxx
10-11-2013, 09:44 PM
I have an Ex-Hobba on my list and their last log in was two weeks ago. Although they weren't staff as such but they still played a part I guess.

GoldenMerc
10-11-2013, 09:47 PM
Last time I spoke to Evolution he said Callie still played, Last spoke to him maybe 3 months ago

Lanyon
11-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Anyone know MOD-Blueeyes, I would like to know if she still plays. Miss her so much, she used to come race at Grand Prix Racing and get timed for time trials.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!