View Full Version : [Building] Beauty & The Beast

martial-law
30-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Hi all,

Please let me know what you think of my new room..
Also please let me know of improvements as i'm looking to update this room but cannot think of ways to improve it..

http://i44.tinypic.com/nf3e4w.png

Alkaz
31-10-2013, 12:54 AM
Looks good. I think you could make more of an entrance but apart from that I would leave it.

Empired
31-10-2013, 08:37 AM
I LOVE IT
You could probably add a little bit more to the empty entrance-y type room but this is so good omg, I particularly like the outside of the castle :love:

Matt
31-10-2013, 08:58 AM
It looks a bit bland and empty leading up to the stage and i'm not keen on the walls (by the stage thing) as they seem to bright for the room. Other than that, A nice room :)

Empired
31-10-2013, 12:23 PM
It looks a bit bland and empty leading up to the stage
That's because this is supposed to be the ballroom!! It's empty so people can dance! It does look a bit bland, yes, but it is technically accurate :(

geo
31-10-2013, 12:49 PM
i donut like the way the (actual room) entrance is just floating and i'm sure you could change that with illusions or something. cute room tho

Matt
31-10-2013, 12:56 PM
That's because this is supposed to be the ballroom!! It's empty so people can dance! It does look a bit bland, yes, but it is technically accurate :(

Even if it had a water fountain or something???? I just think it would look better :P

Empired
31-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Even if it had a water fountain or something???? I just think it would look better :P
A fountain might make it look a little more interesting. But at the same time it might end up sticking out like a sore thumb :( Might be worth experimenting with different things to try and make the ballroom more interesting martial-law;

martial-law
31-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I'll experiment and see what looks best. :)

JaiHo
31-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Love this so cute, only thing I would would be about the ballroom looking a bit bare but idk what you could do about that! other than that so cute :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!