PDA

View Full Version : Bad sign for an official fansite

Inspiration
30-10-2013, 07:55 PM
habbokingdomforum.net is now redirecting to a disturbing video and them only official. Not a good start :(

MKR&*42
30-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Could you perhaps describe this disturbing video as I don't fancy looking

DJ_Shadow
30-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Strange. For me it redirects to www.habbokingdomforum.co.uk and it says they are on a maintenance break.

Futz
30-10-2013, 08:03 PM
same ^

- - - Updated - - -

i really wanted to see the disturbing video aswell

Rachel
30-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Nothing extreme happened, however as we all know Robbie likes to show off when he's in calls with people, therefore he made the choice to redirect the forum to an explicit site and prune the threads. For security reasons as always we have made the choice to roll the forum back to 09:00 this morning (GMT). The database was not taken just a simple thread prune.

We will be restoring some threads that were posted today as his prune failed to remove a few threads.

Sorry about this but not too much was lost. What makes me laugh is the fact that Robbie is 19 (I think) and he still acts like a child.

Anyway welcome back and sorry about that..

Devy posted this on the forum
It doesnt say explicit but another name but doesnt allow me to put on here

MKR&*42
30-10-2013, 11:08 PM
It's a name which has something to do with a lot of meat being spinned :¬:

e5
30-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Surely as an official fansite you should have the security measures in place to prevent this?

Nothing extreme happened, however as we all know Robbie likes to show off when he's in calls with people, therefore he made the choice to redirect the forum to an explicit site and prune the threads. For security reasons as always we have made the choice to roll the forum back to 09:00 this morning (GMT). The database was not taken just a simple thread prune.

We will be restoring some threads that were posted today as his prune failed to remove a few threads.

Sorry about this but not too much was lost. What makes me laugh is the fact that Robbie is 19 (I think) and he still acts like a child.

Anyway welcome back and sorry about that..

Devy posted this on the forum
It doesnt say explicit but another name but doesnt allow me to put on here

DJ-Unleashed
30-10-2013, 11:45 PM
why did he send it ?

Rachel
31-10-2013, 12:48 AM
why did he send it ?

Being immature of course....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!