PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Help Tool.. just bad as usual

Mr-Trainor
30-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Ok so basically I've been in discussion through the help tool for months now (because of how long they take to reply each time :() but basically they kept doing what they usually do and avoid the problem whilst saying they're not doing anything.. if that makes sense. So I decided to ask them for a contact email address so I can just email Habbo/Sulake instead (I know I could find this myself and I have done now), here's part of my message:

..but I feel as though my original request is still not getting an answer. Can I please have the contact information, including an email address..

but this is the response I received this morning:

Hello,
We understand that you are frustrated and that the issue was not resolved to your satisfaction, but the reason that we decided to take this action has already been discussed with you a few times.
We feel we have done all we possibly can to help you. Please understand that our decision is final and that if you keep writing emails about the same issue, your email address may get blocked in our system for spamming.
For any other query, please open a new ticket and we'll be more than happy to help.
Best,
Habbo.com Customer Support
Kate
Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com (http://www.habbo.com/)

Bolded the part which I find ridiculous..
Why couldn't she just give me the email instead of threatening to block me from the system? Oh well.

lemons
30-10-2013, 09:33 PM
wow so rude

Kardan
30-10-2013, 09:35 PM
What do you need it for? Is there even an email where you can contact Habbo without going through PS? I've had that email many times, basically if you try and add to the conversation after they've gave their 'We can't do anything' response, you get the 'Don't spam response'.

Meanies
30-10-2013, 09:42 PM
They never take action on it, I've had that message countless times over short periods of time and still seem to be able to create tickets and whatnot

Puhekupla
31-10-2013, 07:33 AM
User Care Center
C/ Francisco Remiro, 2 Edificio D, 2ª planta 28028, Madrid, Spain
Local services: www.habbo.es
Advertising inquiries: [email protected]

You could email [email protected] (for all community related issues). Although I think she'll not like it, and you won't get an answer back. And you could try the CEO [email protected] if you think that your ban is life-threatening.

I think customer services has given you a clear answer, give up and try it again in 2 years.

Mr-Trainor
31-10-2013, 03:31 PM
User Care Center
C/ Francisco Remiro, 2 Edificio D, 2ª planta 28028, Madrid, Spain
Local services: www.habbo.es (http://www.habbo.es)
Advertising inquiries: [email protected]

You could email [email protected] (for all community related issues). Although I think she'll not like it, and you won't get an answer back. And you could try the CEO [email protected] if you think that your ban is life-threatening.

I think customer services has given you a clear answer, give up and try it again in 2 years.
I haven't been banned :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!