PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 0 HC days?

Skye88
30-10-2013, 11:57 PM
I know that I still have at least 2 months of HC but it appears as 0. I didn't lose my HC benefits but I want to know how many days I still have as an HC. Anyone else having this problem?

Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.

e5
31-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Are you sure it's not 0 months and like 60 days? Click on the hc tab thing on the top right and i think it tells you

Matt
31-10-2013, 09:01 AM
It's happened to me twice a while a go and that was after they did a few updates to the client. So as they've been doing things regarding halloween, it might have glitched it or something. How long has it said 0 days?

Cerys
31-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Yeah I always get this. Has been going on for a few weeks now.

I think that it's not causing any problems though as if you've still got your HC features you're fine. Plus when it's about to run out it gives you that warning

Skye88
01-11-2013, 12:09 AM
It's been that way for around a week now. Anyway, I tried opening my client in a different browser and the correct number of remaining days appeared. Now, I opened it using Chrome again and it's 0 HC days again: http://i40.tinypic.com/syx9iu.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!