PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 4

RealClifford
31-10-2013, 03:05 AM
So, I didn't notice any recent threads on battlefield 4.
I'm curious, anyone here playing it, or planning on playing this?

I'm a PC gamer, minor gaming on xbox, but 99% of the time I play on PC, especially for FPS games.
I just picked up my copy of BF4 Deluxe Edition + Premium and am looking for people to play with I guess.

If you're planning on playing or play BF3, drop your Origin Tag below and maybe we could get a group together. :)

Myself;
Origin: Jimshardcore
Steam: Jimshardcore
Xbox Live: Jimshardcore

See ya'z round! :3

!x!dude!x!2
31-10-2013, 03:17 AM
i love it , amazing

Lucy
31-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Will be booting it up on the 360 when I get home, the result of that experience will decide whether I bother on the Xbox One. I did relatively enjoy BF3 so it should be good hopefully.

Chris
31-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I wont be getting it until xbox one but the beta was good.

RealClifford
31-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Seen it on xbox 360, the textures and graphics in comparison to the PC was shocking.
I can't understand how people play it on Xbox 360.. Especially as it is a 24GB game on PC aha.

Anyway, let me know what you think of it on console, I won't be playing it on console after seeing a mate play it on xbox.
It runs so much better than the beta on PC. Haven't had any graphics driver issues yet, sounds are a bit low end (Bassy). I would have liked it to be a bit more diverse, but nonetheless great game so far.

xxMATTGxx
31-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Not sure If I will actually bother getting this - I did get Battlefield 3 and enjoyed that for many months while playing with friends. I would probably get it on the PC if any system due to the fact the graphics are better on there but unfortunately I don't think any of my friends will be getting it this time round.

RealClifford
01-11-2013, 01:05 AM
Not sure If I will actually bother getting this - I did get Battlefield 3 and enjoyed that for many months while playing with friends. I would probably get it on the PC if any system due to the fact the graphics are better on there but unfortunately I don't think any of my friends will be getting it this time round.

I would definitely recommend getting this for PC if at all.
I enjoy it. Purely because it's more about team work in Battlefield unlike Call of Duty.

I enjoyed BF3 immensely because of this. I found it a bit tiresome at times playing solo, but as a group of friends it's a great game.
BF4 is a MAJOR improvement on BF3 as I currently see it. obviously as balance changes come in, and bug fixes and such, it can only improve (One would hope).

But I am bias as all hell as I have loved Battlefield for a LONG time before any of this modern warfare era.

Lucy
01-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Briefly played some of the campaign on the 360 and even though it isn't on par with next-gen based on videos, it was still amazing.

Jazz
01-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Going to get it when I sort my PC out, my cousins rave about how good battlefield is and how rubbish every single other first person shooting is. I don't think that's the case but I did really like BF3

RealClifford
04-11-2013, 12:15 AM
I can definitely say it is Next Gen level.
The way it rips through my CPU and my GTX 670 3GB OC GPU it is definitely next gen aha.

I haven't touched the campaign yet.
Had double XP over the weekend so made the most of that.

Lucy
08-11-2013, 02:13 AM
The campaign is very good, though to be honest it is WAY too short! I was surprised as to how short it was when I finished it was sort of like a "is that it?" moment. The multi-player is fun though, next-gen with 64 players per map will be good (if I read the info correctly) as I have always thought its a bit scarce with 32.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!