PDA

View Full Version : trick or treaters

Yawn
31-10-2013, 06:11 PM
THEY R SO ANNOYING

OMG THIS IS THE WORST TIME OF YEAR THEY ALL NEED TO *GO AWAY*

geo
31-10-2013, 06:14 PM
i've turned all the lights off because i'm home alone and the idea of opening the door to strangers makes me anxious (i wouldn't do it on a normal day so i'm not really making any exceptions or being mean to kids)

also their faces scare me seriously some of these kids are gonna have A* cosplay game

FlyingJesus
31-10-2013, 06:15 PM
We have a no trick or treaters sign because my mum is holy and thinks it's devil worship

MKR&*42
31-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Weve had like 15 lots of them already lmao. My sisters still do it and everyone goes along with it but here I am sat hating on it.

Absently
31-10-2013, 06:19 PM
lucky for me i live in an apartment so get none :)

Yawn
31-10-2013, 06:21 PM
omg its awful

the dog goes insane every time and is barking at the door rly loud and they still insist on knocking like 3 more times when we dont answer. WE KNOW U R THERE BECAUSE OUR DOG IS BARKING SO ******* LOUDLY AT U NOW GO AWAY

MKR&*42
31-10-2013, 06:28 PM
OMG HELP SHES LEFT ME ALONE WITH TRICK OR TREATERS CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I DONT LIKE PEOPLE

Inseriousity.
31-10-2013, 06:30 PM
We have a no trick or treaters sign because my mum is holy and thinks it's devil worship

Can't tell if you're being serious or not cos I have met someone who's said that lmao. That was an awkward conversation.
We rarely get any. last year, we bought 2 bags of sweets just in case and no-one knocked although got to eat the sweets ourselves so not complaining.

Red
31-10-2013, 06:31 PM
I loved trick or treating as a kid. We used to get enough sweets to last months and over £10. People who don't open their doors are miserable. My dog goes mad when people come to the door so thats the only annoying thing!!

Samantha
31-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Only had 2 sets so far, we gave the first lot out of date Sour Patch Kids and the others were trying to get in our house so we didn't bother.

David
31-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Only had 2 sets so far, we gave the first lot out of date Sour Patch Kids and the others were trying to get in our house so we didn't bother.

as in opening your door theirself? lol

Empired
We've only had one lot of trick or treaters I am depressed

Samantha
as in opening your door theirself? lol

Yes, luckily it was locked LMAO or they would have opened it. We could hear the mum going crazy with them for messing about.

Futz
31-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I want some to come to my door

I have tons of candy laced with LSD

Stadiums
31-10-2013, 06:58 PM
doorbell's broke :-)

Chris
31-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Had none last year. Hopefully they don't come this year so I can have all the left over sweets!

MKR&*42
31-10-2013, 07:08 PM
We;ve had at least 22 groups crying I'm done.

Why is everyone else getting so few :|

j0rd
31-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Only had 1 group so far

AgnesIO
31-10-2013, 07:27 PM
I loved trick or treating as a kid. We used to get enough sweets to last months and over £10. People who don't open their doors are miserable. My dog goes mad when people come to the door so thats the only annoying thing!!

It isn't being miserable..

karter
31-10-2013, 07:27 PM
stop complaining y'all you're having fun
halloween is so dry here and only the rich pretentious kids take part im so upset

AgnesIO
31-10-2013, 07:32 PM
stop complaining y'all you're having fun
halloween is so dry here and only the rich pretentious kids take part im so upset

Ironic, really - given the nature of it haha

Samantha
31-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Only had a couple more groups so far, I remember one year at a Halloween party me, my sister and a friend decided to go out trick or treating. This woman didn't know what Halloween was, so she gave us some nuts and I think another set went and got a cake lmao.

I also remember trick or treating in Blackpool, the hotels were kind and gave us sweets :D.

FlyingJesus
31-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Can't tell if you're being serious or not cos I have met someone who's said that lmao. That was an awkward conversation.
We rarely get any. last year, we bought 2 bags of sweets just in case and no-one knocked although got to eat the sweets ourselves so not complaining.

Was serious yeah we have that every year BUT THIS YEAR my stepdad decided he wanted to give out treats so we don't have it and it's his job to answer the door each time haha some of the kids are v cute and luckily we haven't had any like 6ft tall 15 year olds demanding sweets I don't like them

Red
31-10-2013, 07:35 PM
It isn't being miserable..

is to me

j0rd
31-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Was serious yeah we have that every year BUT THIS YEAR my stepdad decided he wanted to give out treats so we don't have it and it's his job to answer the door each time haha some of the kids are v cute and luckily we haven't had any like 6ft tall 15 year olds demanding sweets I don't like them

Feel intimidated by the 15 year olds? :P
Ryan must be in his element with all these kids knocking his door!

AgnesIO
31-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Only had a couple more groups so far, I remember one year at a Halloween party me, my sister and a friend decided to go out trick or treating. This woman didn't know what Halloween was, so she gave us some nuts and I think another set went and got a cake lmao.

I also remember trick or treating in Blackpool, the hotels were kind and gave us sweets :D.

My neighbour (and a close family friend) many moons ago said "oh thank you very much" to trick or treaters, took a sweet out of their selection and shut the door.

Awkward.

FlyingJesus
31-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Feel intimidated by the 15 year olds? :P
Ryan must be in his element with all these kids knocking his door!

Nah just think it's really weird that people that old come around like dressed in jeans and tshirt going "trkrtrt" and expecting people to think they're worth giving stuff to should they not be out getting drunk or something

Mr-Trainor
31-10-2013, 08:40 PM
My neighbour (and a close family friend) many moons ago said "oh thank you very much" to trick or treaters, took a sweet out of their selection and shut the door.

Awkward.
Omg LOL.

--
I remember last year we had like 1 group of people knock, so far today we've had 5. Like others have mentioned, the dog barking each time is what's annoying :(.

Kardan
31-10-2013, 08:42 PM

Because everyone should open their doors to thuggish teenagers. We have a sign saying no trick or treaters which seems to have done the job, I've had none despite living on a main road. Plus if they did knock, my dog would go crazy at them all night.

Red
31-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Because everyone should open their doors to thuggish teenagers. We have a sign saying no trick or treaters which seems to have done the job, I've had none despite living on a main road. Plus if they did knock, my dog would go crazy at them all night.
Yes cause everyone knocking your door is going to be a thuggish teenager. Here we get children. Never had any 'Thuggish teenagers'.

AgnesIO
31-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Yes cause everyone knocking your door is going to be a thuggish teenager. Here we get children. Never had any 'Thuggish teenagers'.

I generally don't give to beggars in a street, I would consider giving to children if they had a trick up their sleeves. What gets to me about trick or treaters is that even that meaning has gone - all they come for is some sweets. They may as well knock and say "treat no tricks!!"

Kardan
31-10-2013, 09:55 PM

But some places will do, so they're perfectly within their right not to open their door, doesn't make them miserable :P

Red
31-10-2013, 09:59 PM
But some places will do, so they're perfectly within their right not to open their door, doesn't make them miserable :P
obviously there are exceptions. old people/people who can't afford to fork out on sweets etc. Are you gonna allow your kids to go trick or treating? You probably will but won't give to others?

Kardan
31-10-2013, 10:01 PM
obviously there are exceptions. old people/people who can't afford to fork out on sweets etc. Are you gonna allow your kids to go trick or treating? You probably will but won't give to others?

I'd rather not let my kids go trick or treating personally, but Charz777; is a big fan of it, so we'll have to see. I just don't think you can generalise everyone that doesn't take part in Halloween, that's all.

Smurfed-
31-10-2013, 10:21 PM
We had a ten year old out on their own because their brother didn't want to come. So the child says anyway so I don't know how reliable it is.

We had more than usual this evening but I only answered the door for the children who looked 5 or under as they always look adorable in their costumes and its cute seeing them get so excited.

I don't get why teenagers do it though. I've never done it myself either.

sexpot
31-10-2013, 10:28 PM
gotten like 5 so far

!x!dude!x!2
01-11-2013, 04:50 AM
i had like over 30, and some of the costumes were stupid

Zak
01-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Living in the middle of no where we've never had any trick of treaters thank goodness :P

e5
01-11-2013, 05:00 PM
We get none at my house but went to my friends house and they got tonnes lol. cute little kids tho

Sian
01-11-2013, 05:06 PM
luckily they dont like going to student houses.

Phil
01-11-2013, 08:07 PM
We never really get any and every year mam insists on buying SO MUCH SWEETS!!! We did get more than usual this year though but still lots left over so it's okay! We had these people who were at least like 15-16 so I went and got loads of grapes and chucked them into the bags. Like, WHY ARE YOU TRICK OR TREATING?!

Shockwave.2CC
01-11-2013, 10:08 PM
I never got any so I was OK

We haven't had any round my area for years

.:TaylorSwift:
01-11-2013, 11:38 PM
I went trick or treatin w my sister this year ... When I was little 2 little dogs chased me and my sibling out the door we knocked on and that lady gave us 2 bags of candy since we didn't to continue after that horror at my age

compositeLegend
27-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Luckily where I live Halloween isn't generally celebrated, but I remember a few years back we had some annoying kids who weren't even dressed up knocking our on door. We just gave them a few chewy snacks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!