PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom Tidying Made Easy;

Yazamiinx
05-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Ever walked in your room and thought, 'Oh god, look at this mess!' have you ever wished there was an EASIER way to clean up your room? Well now there is!

With my advice I ensure you that your room can be tidy all the time, and you maybe rolling in the benjamins if your parents are friendly. ;)

Here is my advice;

Music also helps; Put some music on while your tidying your room, or put the TV on. :)

Most rooms are normally caused by cluttered up rubbish that you just keep building up; Even if its hidden, it DOES make your room messy. Its not about the look of the room, its about whats init.

Have you ever gotten to frustrated when you've lost something? And you swore you just put it down where you thought you left it. Well thats because there is so much rubbish that it just gets lost.

Well here is your conclusion.

Step One: Ok, Its warm and sunny; and your stick in your messy room on the computer. Did you ever wonder why your parents get so annoyed sometimes? Well if you want extra money or presents; then here is the perfect way to get their attention; Firstly, make sure you are alone, make sure that no parents or any other visitors are in the house for a while. Around 2 - 3 hours.

Make sure you have this equipment;

Bin Bags
Gloves (You never know what you might be picking up)
And a something to kill insects with.
-

Step Two: Onece you have these thing, go to your room and look for the MAIN messy thing in your room; In my case it was my hefty book shelf. Clean that first,
don't just shift things around to make it look nice, take the messy things away and place them on your bed (Must place all things on the bed to avoid more mess to the floor) ;;

Step Three: When you have finished the main messy thing, decorate it a little with a nice looking scarf (Thats if its something like a book shelf) that'll win your parents over for that thing. Note: MUST PUT RUBBISH IN THE BIN BAG BEFORE STARTING ANYTHING ELSE.

Step Four: Now start on the other Draws,shelves and tops. Remember that you will come across things that are totally useless but you will have the urge to keep it, just think; 'Do I really need this?' if you think you do, think WHY you might need it. If you can't get a good enough reason chuck it! Also, make sure that your draws can OPEN and SHUT successfully. Make sure shelves are neat and tidy, and doesn't have anything thats going to fall off. With the Tops of things, Like a Make-Up desk; Make sure you get rid of the make up you don't use and sort them all out nicely.

Step Five: Once you have put all the rubbish in the bin bag, leave it by your door just incase there is more. ;; Next, Clean your floors and maybe re-arrange some furniture. Make it look neat and clean.

Step Six: This is the final step; Clean out your wardrobe, a lot of teenagers keep manky KNICKERS, yes KNICKERS in there for god know's how long! If they are very old and manky, bin them. If there is any clothes that don't fit you, give them to your mum to give to the charity shop. ^.~ finally, clean up the rest until your room looks perfect! And your done!

Then! When your parents come home, show them your room; and they'll be suprised, ;P You may get extra money! You never know ;)

On a final note; Please remember to hoover your room 3 times a week, leaving it longer can cause carpet mites (Little nit things that live in your carpet and make your room STINK) And make sure you change your Bedsheets once a week, the risk of bed bugs can build up, and they DO BITE. I've had them before, and the bites are like little spots on your legs. ;/ Very horrible.

All together, it's just a matter of how you think toward your cleaning. If you think positive and think about the reward at the end it'll pass in no time. If you think Negative, it'll go slow and you'll be aggitated, and may not do the job properly!

All you have to do is keep tidying your room everyday, even if its for 5 mins! ;P

Tommy
05-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Mwahaha i love you =]
Ill try it out when i can be bothered,

Georgia
05-09-2005, 02:16 PM
I would like to use this guide but i can just never be bothered lol

Yazamiinx
05-09-2005, 02:20 PM
;P Lol! ^_^ Yeah, I never was until I just thought about what I get from it. >:] Ehee. Parents are so easy to fool sometimes.

Stacey.
05-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks for that, it will really help when i get my sister to tidy our room up!
:p

Yazamiinx
05-09-2005, 02:21 PM
No problem. ^.~ I'll probs try and think of some more things soon.

Georgia
05-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Little nit things live in your carpet ;o
Glad i have laminate floor but the trouble with this is it gets dusty more easily
My mom always helps tidying my room so i jus lie on th ebed and listen 2 music lol

Yazamiinx
05-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Lol! Ace. ;P I wish I had a laminate floor. ^_^ So easy to clean.

Pawf
05-09-2005, 03:28 PM
I like messy rooms, you can find things better :D

Yazamiinx
05-09-2005, 03:57 PM
No ;o Messy rooms are manky. ^_^ Because of all that dirt, and all those lost things. ;P

ilovejordan
05-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Bin Bags
Gloves (You never know what you might be picking up)
And a something to kill insects with.
-

:o My rooms not that messy that i have bugs in it :( I hate bugs :( I just have the odd shoe on the floor or stuff :rolleyes:

Yazamiinx
05-09-2005, 05:42 PM
xD The bug things are microscopic, you can't see them :P

ilovejordan
06-09-2005, 08:44 AM
xD The bug things are microscopic, you can't see them :P

:o So I have bugs in my room omg no :( Well i have laminate floor my bed gets washed every three days i hope im okay :(

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Ooph, so much work but winters drawing in *weep* - Good thing to do when you're bored and stuck inside ;)

Carlos
06-09-2005, 02:34 PM
My bedrooms always tidy :p

Eamonn
06-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Is this healthy then tidying your room ? xD

Carlos
06-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Is this healthy then tidying your room ? xD

Of course :p

Yazamiinx
07-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Yep! It is healthy. :P Its also good excersise. ;P (After i tidyed my room i went to tidy the house, and i was sweating lmao, i was so tired -_-)

EletricMornings
08-09-2005, 01:43 PM
I am gunna print thatr :D
my room ish so goddamn messy.
and i hash marble floor.
And myeh i odnt liek ebds :P

bi!!y
08-09-2005, 02:16 PM
sounds absolutly excellent

clean bedroom = clean mind !

and we all want that boys ;)

EletricMornings
08-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Gah.
I gave up.
Took me to long.
Now my beds a mes and the floors clean :D

Aliness
08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
If I Put The Tv Awn
And I DO My Room I
stop and stare for about 15mins
Then Fall asleep :S
And AFI Music helps me
Tidy my room, Probs not ure music,
Kthanksbi

Yazamiinx
10-09-2005, 02:45 PM
;P Ehe, yeah. ^^ My room is till tidy.

FunyAli what are on about my music? O.o I likr AFI. :-)

Aliness
10-09-2005, 07:06 PM
;o Offtopic
-----------
I like, Future heads, hothotheat, Finch, Fall Out Boy, The Used, Lindsaylohan, My chemical romance, sum41, Jimmyeat world, new radicals, lost prophets, Blink, [Read from a list Im dowloading atm] :D
Ontopic
--------
When Im tidying my room,
I see my gutiar and stop and play for about an hour,
And them am like :o
Ooops ?
And, If im tired, Ill sit down for a sec,
and fall asleep :D

Janumz
10-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Mmm.. I actually agree with being able to find things easier in messy rooms.. if it's in a tidy room I don't know where things are :P

But yeah. I'll probably try this out one day.. and eugh.. 'manky knickers' lol.. that'll give me nightmares.. i sorta have images of what you mean now Lol :P

Yazamiinx
11-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Lol! Ew, I just had an image in my brain of manky knickers in my wardrobe. O_o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!