PDA

View Full Version : Account Recovery

Other
06-11-2013, 01:57 AM
Basically, I decided to rejoin around 6 months ago; before quitting for ~2 years I moved all of my furni/credits onto a new safety account around a couple of months after the reset.

I've been trying to recover the account for around 6 months on/off now & it's incredibly stupid the replies I get.

You just get a form which asks info about the account, including email related questions. I can remember everything about my accounts info minus the e-mail & if I could login via username, it'd be fine, but that's not possible & it's annoying my account with ~12k worth of furni/credits is accessible.

Is there any way to contact Sulake via phone? E-mails just get me the roughly same copy/paste reply.

Lucy
06-11-2013, 03:35 AM
Basically, I decided to rejoin around 6 months ago; before quitting for ~2 years I moved all of my furni/credits onto a new safety account around a couple of months after the reset.

I've been trying to recover the account for around 6 months on/off now & it's incredibly stupid the replies I get.

You just get a form which asks info about the account, including email related questions. I can remember everything about my accounts info minus the e-mail & if I could login via username, it'd be fine, but that's not possible & it's annoying my account with ~12k worth of furni/credits is accessible.

Is there any way to contact Sulake via phone? E-mails just get me the roughly same copy/paste reply.
All of their customer service is outsourced, so I doubt you would get any more luck via phone than email.

Hidden
06-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Try going to 'forgot password' on some emails in case you linked password recovery to them. Also you can just list them every email you ever had and 1 of them would work and they would tell you what 1.

e5
06-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Try going to 'forgot password' on some emails in case you linked password recovery to them. Also you can just list them every email you ever had and 1 of them would work and they would tell you what 1.

He could just try logging in himself with that to be fair if he knew all his emails.

Try asking them to move your account to a new email since you can prove it yours.

Other
06-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Can't remember most of my emails since I made them a couple years ago & rarely used them.

- - - Updated - - -

He could just try logging in himself with that to be fair if he knew all his emails.

Try asking them to move your account to a new email since you can prove it yours.

I'll try to, think I may have tried already.

Other
07-11-2013, 12:11 AM

Edit:

I wrote this via the customer support area:

At the end of June 2011, I decided to leave Habbo. Before leaving, I decided to transfer my bulk furniture/credits, including my carnival furniture, onto a "safety" account called Talents. I didn't login to any of my accounts for around 2 years due to various reasons.

Anyway, when I decided to return, I lost access to most of my accounts, as I had forgotten the emails towards said accounts, including the account known as "Talents" which holds my furni/credits in the inventory. I would be able to login to this account if I was still able to login via username as I can remember the password alongside the email recovery questions, but simply just not the email addresses.

If I could provide the password & the email host, would it be possible to please send a message to the email address mentioned above which would allow me to move "Talents", & the other registered accounts [if possible] to a new email address of mine please?

Thanks.

--------

I'm sort of presuming I'll just get an automated response though. :(

e5
07-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Well never give out your password for starters :P

But yeah, with a bit of luck if you answered all the safety emails they should be able to provide you with the email address associated with your ID

Edit:

I wrote this via the customer support area:

At the end of June 2011, I decided to leave Habbo. Before leaving, I decided to transfer my bulk furniture/credits, including my carnival furniture, onto a "safety" account called Talents. I didn't login to any of my accounts for around 2 years due to various reasons.

Anyway, when I decided to return, I lost access to most of my accounts, as I had forgotten the emails towards said accounts, including the account known as "Talents" which holds my furni/credits in the inventory. I would be able to login to this account if I was still able to login via username as I can remember the password alongside the email recovery questions, but simply just not the email addresses.

If I could provide the password & the email host, would it be possible to please send a message to the email address mentioned above which would allow me to move "Talents", & the other registered accounts [if possible] to a new email address of mine please?

Thanks.

--------

I'm sort of presuming I'll just get an automated response though. :(

Other
07-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Well never give out your password for starters :P

But yeah, with a bit of luck if you answered all the safety emails they should be able to provide you with the email address associated with your ID

The problem is quite a few of the questions end up being related to the email address >_<

GoldenMerc
07-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Such poor support nowdays, not sure if its worth your time trying :( wonder if you can still ring them>?

Other
08-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Such poor support nowdays, not sure if its worth your time trying :( wonder if you can still ring them>?

The number I found months & months ago was a dead number.

I'm unsure what I'd even do with my furni/gbs now anyway, but it'd be nice to have them back. I feel like an idiot for transferring them, as if I didn't I'd still have all the stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!