PDA

View Full Version : What is the meanest thing someone has ever said to you?

awsomlycute
07-11-2013, 07:09 PM
I remember the meanest thing someone said to me was when i dyed my hair red and they had already been bullying me for a month,

but they said to me that my hair looked like a period and everyone laughing at me..i just wanted to die ;( in 10 days it is bullying awareness week. I want to spread the love on the forums and just get everyone being really nice to eachother and if you see anyone on the forum who is feeling upset make sure you help them out :)

Whats the meanest thing someone has ever said/done to you?

buttons
07-11-2013, 07:37 PM
prob spoke bout it a million times but i went to gymnastics, realised i was good at it, went from beginners to advance within a few months, missing out a stage & stole everyone's medals.... then the jealous girls who i was stealing medals from would get the coach, who was one of their mums, to make me take out the equipment every week n clear it up & also never gave me the chance to show off my routines but worse thing they did was put all my clothes in the showers and turned the showers on making me have to walk home in my freaking leotard lol

prob not even the worst thing but stuck with me cause they constantly picked on only me and carried it on at school I WAS SUCH A VICTIM JEEZ i also got bullied out of school but that's a completely diff story

Yawn
07-11-2013, 10:11 PM
nothing off the top of my head rly.

this has made me realise sorry xxMATTGxx; for hijacking hxhd. it just banter we mean no harm :(

Samantha
07-11-2013, 10:15 PM
"It's not my fault all your boyfriend's fancy me more than you." It was something like that.

That was the other day.

lawrawrrr; people can be harsh :(.

FlyingJesus
07-11-2013, 10:16 PM
"Get over it"

MKR&*42
07-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Probably some comment about me being gay, ive legit just ignored the majority of them but it was something to do with me being the spawn of satan and a ****** and all that

Rhymes with haggot :P?

RyRy
07-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Probably some comment about me being gay, ive legit just ignored the majority of them but it was something to do with me being the spawn of satan and a ****** and all that

Rhymes with haggot :P?

A MAGGOT? WOW.

Probably harshest thing anybody has said to me is... well, I've forgotten but I'm sure it affected me greatly.

It's hard to affect me ngl, emotional brickhouse nowadays.

Absently
07-11-2013, 10:32 PM
actually only remembered this today because of a topic that came up. i was called disabled quite a fair bit by one person, because i was so god-damn awfully shy and found it hard to do things by myself. thank god i am quite confident now!!

lawrawrrr
07-11-2013, 10:32 PM
"It's not my fault all your boyfriend's fancy me more than you." It was something like that.

That was the other day.

@lawrawrrr (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=61966); people can be harsh :(.

who the hell said that i will actually beat them up for you

o/t:

probably when someone told me to kill myself, like not joking around or anything... that hurt :/

MKR&*42
07-11-2013, 10:39 PM
A MAGGOT? WOW.

Probably harshest thing anybody has said to me is... well, I've forgotten but I'm sure it affected me greatly.

It's hard to affect me ngl, emotional brickhouse nowadays.

Omg shutup fgdgsffbsg :(

IzzyUhh
07-11-2013, 10:42 PM
The worst thing was probably to kill myself, and saying things like overdose etc.

Those things have really stuck in my head that I can't seem to forget

But thankfully that was a few years ago

buttons
07-11-2013, 10:55 PM

o/t:

probably when someone told me to kill myself, like not joking around or anything... that hurt :/
WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET THIS
ur post reminded me

my portuguese ex bf told me I may aswell kill myself bc I will go nowhere in life, pretty sure he works in a meat factory or somethin now.

Samantha
07-11-2013, 10:59 PM

o/t:

My sister, she came and gave me a hug and everything after and said sorry though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh another thing was my ex telling me he thought we'd done it too early, that really did hurt and it felt like he regretted everything.

lawrawrrr
07-11-2013, 11:01 PM
My sister, she came and gave me a hug and everything after and said sorry though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh another thing was my ex telling me he thought we'd done it too early, that really did hurt and it felt like he regretted everything.

the hell, after what happened before as well,,lkmdbdlknbzdtnztlkdnklfn people I swear

xxMATTGxx
07-11-2013, 11:06 PM
The only thing I can remember really is when a person from this forum told me I should go and kill myself. This was a good couple of years ago though now and I think they know who they are or have forgotten :P

wixard
07-11-2013, 11:31 PM
i don't wanna repeat the worst thing someone said, but it was pretty horrible

second most horrible award goes to my mum, she can say some pretty ****** things to me and my brother when she gets angry but the worst had to have been when i was about 13 and we were in boston and i was doing my makeup and she just flipped at me like telling me to hurry up, she completely lost it and was yelling and screaming saying really horrible stuff and it's the only time someone has actually like sent me into hysterics crying to the point where i just collapsed on the floor which made her even more mad at me, continuing to scream abuse at me and it was just such a horrible mess and then she dragged me up by the arm, i had makeup smeared all over my face and we left the hotel like that and her friends were just like 'what....the...****'

she's never apologised for it

Sho
08-11-2013, 01:05 AM
A few months ago someone on this forum told me to hang myself so yeah, that.

Lost
08-11-2013, 04:15 PM
it's hard to remember all the mean things that have been said to me because i try to just ignore it...but i do remember in high school a teacher telling me that i'm a 'waste of space'. for some reason that really bothered me and made me feel quite worthless.

karter
08-11-2013, 04:32 PM
don't wanna repeat the event with my english teacher i wrote in the last thread

the most recent i think was a person who once used to be my best friend told me that my opinions were ****** and i could never be happy and satisfied with this kind of a personality. This was funny coming from a person who took pride on giving life saving advice to people

i've been told to go and kill myself loads of times but I don't feel bad about any of this stuff unless people who I know say it and quite frankly I can't stand these people it's better to throw them and their ****** existence out of your lives :-)))

Futz
08-11-2013, 04:50 PM
i seriously cant remember any harsh insults that have stuck with me and i still think is bad

this is really difficult for me 'cause if anyone insults me usually it's just a funny not so accurate back and forth, either that or i supressed stuff from when i was a kid

i feel like im not contributing if i dont add something so I'll add stuff

when i was in highschool I had long hair for a brief while so people started calling me the name of this other kid who had a similar haircut and I hated that
I got told i had a big nose by a habbo
i get called a **** regularly by this 1 girl lmfao
and probably when i was a kid i got called most of the phrases related with being small but that has never bothered me

IceNineKills
09-11-2013, 05:11 PM
is it in yet

Absently
09-11-2013, 05:28 PM
is it in yet

Hahahah that is truly awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

-:Undertaker:-
10-11-2013, 09:51 AM
He meant as a joke but still 'even if I was gay I wouldn't get with you'

Gina
10-11-2013, 10:08 AM
errm idek i forget most things haha
ive been told to die of cancer twice which wasnt v nice :P
and errm idk my stepdad can say some mean things but he doesnt realise how nasty it is, he just thinks it's a nice thing to say when it really isnt haha so when he calls he fat, he'd think its a good thing since it'd be "helping me notice before anyone else sees/comments about it" (i don't understand him but w.e)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!