PDA

View Full Version : who thinks nintendogs is better than halo vote here

ssricky
05-09-2005, 04:12 PM
according to sumone whos name im not going to mention they think nintendogs is gunna be better than halo (in his dreams) so vote :D

ozzie-ing
05-09-2005, 04:26 PM
yeh and this persons me w00t
im crazy i love halo aswell
but nintendogs pwns with mic touchscreen etc

ssricky
05-09-2005, 06:10 PM
yeh and this persons me w00t
im crazy i love halo aswell
but nintendogs pwns with mic touchscreen etc
ur just sad ne other votes

Charles
06-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Yeah, me. Nintendogs owns. I didn't really see the need for the baby bit though :$ . The other two games are already out though, meaning I want something new, looking forward to Nintendogs.

ssricky
06-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah, me. Nintendogs owns. I didn't really see the need for the baby bit though :$ . The other two games are already out though, meaning I want something new, looking forward to Nintendogs.
ur saying a gay game about dogs is better than all the halos including halo 3 -.-

Bear-Max
06-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Including Halo 3? A game that doesn't yet exist?

How stupid is this poll. You cannot compare an all action FPS with a rightly termed "non-game". They're just too different.

It's not a case where the games are similar and you can discuss which is better, it's a situation where the games are so different your choice depends on your personality.

If you want to make polls, make a thread about Halo, Half-Life and Doom or something.

Charles
07-09-2005, 07:43 PM
ur saying a gay game about dogs is better than all the halos including halo 3 -.-
I think that its an innovative name. Including the name of their company into a game title. Otherwise it might've been called 'Dogs'. Not appealing?

JoeyK.
08-09-2005, 03:42 AM
I think they're both junk. All shooters just seem the same to me (you walk around and shoot things- big whoop), and nintendogs is the most worthless game i've ever seen. Get a life and a real dog people.

Sank
08-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Hmm, Nintendogs looks more interesting, so I'm casting my vote to that<3.

brunojrthechao
08-09-2005, 05:07 PM
wow sad people.

lI realy dont know how you can say that a dog game can be beter than arguably the most revlotionary game of this generation (like Mario 64 was last time)

I realy couldnt see Nintendogs taking just about every award its enterd for can you?

ozzie-ing
08-09-2005, 05:25 PM
well nintendogs will be not as good. But there are loads of shoot em ups about athough halos a lush 1 and i love it but its nothing new.
Nintendogs is a completey new type of game

brunojrthechao
08-09-2005, 05:29 PM
well nintendogs will be not as good. But there are loads of shoot em ups about athough halos a lush 1 and i love it but its nothing new.
Nintendogs is a completey new type of game

Mario 64 was nothing new. Though arguably the best game prodused from that generation.

its graphics beat most games on the market.

The game play is basicly perfect.

Halo's online mode practicly sells x-box live.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!