sex
11-11-2013, 09:38 PM
what info did you leak
you cant get fired now

this tell us and to who
they must of snitched on you

wixard
11-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Jesus Christ, if his suicide is reported in next weeks headlines we all know who to blame!!!!

Yawn
11-11-2013, 09:39 PM
wat has happened bolt

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 09:40 PM
i heard he was dating subo

Jurv
11-11-2013, 09:40 PM
he'll be back by the end of next week i bet

management are just tryin to stir drama to increase activity!!!!!!

Chris
11-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Didn't expect to ever see this. Thanks for your time & all the best!

wixard
if he's fired and on dnhl for leaking info what's gonna happen to the person who leaked his reason for being fired!!!! they must be fired TOO

sex

on the dnhl i heard
we will see how long that lasts lol

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: HES BEEN SELLING V7 SECRETS TO HFFM
HES A SPY

Smurfed-
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
omg what.

Thanks for all of your time Martin, you've been amazing. I'm going to miss working with you! :'(

Samantha
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM

Don't bet on it.

Anyway we have rules for that sort of thing.

Thanks Martin!

wixard
11-11-2013, 09:46 PM
do you want some attitude to go with your sass samanfa

Jurv
11-11-2013, 09:48 PM
does that mean his habbox merit badge needs removing too

to add insult to injury

Inseriousity.
If you fired everyone who leaked info, you'd have no staff left.

Thank you for your time, Martin. A very dedicated manager and you always put 110% into everything you tried.

David
taking bets on multiple "has resigned from their roles" announcements

lawrawrrr
Thanks for all your work Martin. Shame it had to end this way!

Cerys
11-11-2013, 09:58 PM
oWhat happenedd? Am I missing something? ;O

'tis a shame to see it end like this for such a dedicated and kind member. Have fun hunting down every hxf member to meet em xo

Absently
11-11-2013, 09:58 PM
bye martin :O xx

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 09:59 PM
how the hell has it spread so quickly why and the details O.o

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 10:03 PM
He leaked something and it wasn't his nemes this time...

Gina
11-11-2013, 10:06 PM
omg what
such a shame mr martin you rebel :(
aw but no srsly cant believe they acc fired you ahh
odearrr

lemons
11-11-2013, 10:08 PM
oh was he really fired

Alkaz
11-11-2013, 10:13 PM
If you fired everyone who leaked info, you'd have no staff left.
I got perm banned for doing this in 2008 :l.

Sad to see you dismissed Martin. :(

zombies
11-11-2013, 10:14 PM
:oO

- - - Updated - - -

i hope he does clear this up though

OldLoveSong
11-11-2013, 10:18 PM
omg wht happened but ty for ur time irl x

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 10:20 PM
I got perm banned for doing this in 2008 :l.

Sad to see you dismissed Martin. :(

lol did you really, if you leaked something really important then yeah I could understand it (not perm banned though, totally OTT haha) but by and large, leaks are small and inconsequential that it isnt really that big a deal and just something you can move on from. firings would have to be for the really big stuff and if it was a really big thing then half of Habbox would know what it was so seems like a total overreaction especially if its true that he'd already resigned.

Foregetfuhl
11-11-2013, 10:24 PM
lol did you really, if you leaked something really important then yeah I could understand it (not perm banned though, totally OTT haha) but by and large, leaks are small and inconsequential that it isnt really that big a deal and just something you can move on from. firings would have to be for the really big stuff and if it was a really big thing then half of Habbox would know what it was so seems like a total overreaction especially if its true that he'd already resigned.

At the end of the day if someone resigns but they did something before they had resigned which we feel was 'really big stuff' we will act upon it and that is a perfect example of what has happened tonight.

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
I'd agree if it was something really bad but leaking info is certainly not in that category and would've made no difference at all if his perms were just hurried up.

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 10:26 PM
bolt gets fired for buying via black markets, dating a 10 yr old, leaking info. Still aint on DNHL. this guy is like The Terminator of Habbox

Alkaz
11-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeh, I don't think I ever leaked anything so detrimental to warrant a ban, especially as no one remembers what I leaked lol.

Foregetfuhl
11-11-2013, 10:30 PM
I'd agree if it was something really bad but leaking info is certainly not in that category and would've made no difference at all if his perms were just hurried up.

As you full well know, people get 24 hours to change their mind :P

Kardan
11-11-2013, 10:32 PM
taking bets on multiple "has resigned from their roles" announcements

I'll put 32 rep on 2 announcements in the next week please.

Also, can someone at least say what the leaked info was? I mean, you can't go and fire the guy if he leaked info that not everybody knows :P

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Not necessarily. There are exceptional circumstances where that procedure can be waived and it seems you're just using that rule as an excuse to cover up the fact that this firing was over the top and unnecessary.

xxMATTGxx
11-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Not necessarily. There are exceptional circumstances where that procedure can be waived and it seems you're just using that rule as an excuse to cover up the fact that this firing was over the top and unnecessary.

You seem to be missing the point that the rule has been broken multiple times.

Kardan
11-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Buying leaked info. 32 rep.

mrwoooooooo
11-11-2013, 10:39 PM
if it was just for leaking info then its stupid firing someone who does so much, no wonder habbox is crap :)

xxMATTGxx
11-11-2013, 10:41 PM
if it was just for leaking info then its stupid firing someone who does so much, no wonder habbox is crap :)

Maybe you should apply to become Events Management then your positive atmosphere will make everything better!

Kardan
11-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Maybe you should apply to become Events Management then your positive atmosphere will make everything better!

There's positions open for events management?!

mrwoooooooo
11-11-2013, 10:42 PM

lol what? I don't play habbo, stop trying to change the topic of the thread into an attack against me.

what have you ever actually done as gm?

David
11-11-2013, 10:43 PM
he just fired bolt
keep up

xxMATTGxx
11-11-2013, 10:43 PM
There's positions open for events management?!

Quite possible actually, keep an eye out!

lol what? I don't play habbo, stop trying to change the topic of the thread into an attack against me.

what have you ever actually done as gm?

Replying back to your post in a thread. What have you ever actually done as a member but always post negative content and tell everyone is sad for using the forum still.

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 10:44 PM
And you seem to be missing the point that you'd have no staff left if you fired everyone who leaked info (just a note btw that I can only go on what's been said in this thread and there doesn't seem to be any indication it was a multiple occurance). As there is no sign that there has been a major leak (otherwise it'd have spread around Habbox tenfold by now) then I can only assume that it was precisely leaking information that was of no major importance so again, I think it was over the top.

Kardan
Possible.

Replying back to your post in a thread. What have you ever actually done as a member but always post negative content and tell everyone is sad for using the forum still.

Oh, I forgot that Bolt was assistant events manager. That makes sense. Derp.

Please accept FlyingJesus;

GoldenMerc

can't be one rule for one, one rule for another though can it :l

mrwoooooooo
11-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Quite possible actually, keep an eye out!

you obviously don't read my posts, i tell everyone they're sad for logging on to habbo.

but yeah, you've been the worst general manager, never get a career in project management because the main site has been a disaster since you took over.

Kardan
can't be one rule for one, one rule for another though can it :l

Especially if it info has been leaked multiple times. I mean, fair enough if you do it once and you are given a warning, but it shouldn't keep happening.

xxMATTGxx
And you seem to be missing the point that you'd have no staff left if you fired everyone who leaked info (just a note btw that I can only go on what's been said in this thread and there doesn't seem to be any indication it was a multiple occurance). As there is no sign that there has been a major leak (otherwise it'd have spread around Habbox tenfold by now) then I can only assume that it was precisely leaking information that was of no major importance so again, I think it was over the top.

Not missing the point at all which is why we don't fire every single person for every mistake they have done.

Kardan
11-11-2013, 10:46 PM
you obviously don't read my posts, i tell everyone they're sad for logging on to habbo.

but yeah, you're the worst general manager, never get a career in project management because the main site has been a disaster since you took over.

Your Trolling level is now 99!

But seriously, do you not remember ---MAD---? That was epically bad.

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Think every staff on hx has done something wrong, Thats life tho, everyone makes mistakes

mrwoooooooo
11-11-2013, 10:50 PM

not even trolling, matt has made no major changes to the site since he's been here, that would entice new members to visit the site. prove otherwise

Martin
11-11-2013, 10:51 PM
thanks guys

lawrawrrr
Maybe the reasons and the details of the leaking hasn't spread around Habbox because the people who know know better than to be leaking it?

GoldenMerc
not even trolling, matt has made no major changes to the site since he's been here, that would entice new members to visit the site. prove otherwise
What major change do you want though? Its a habbo fansite not Microsoft

Kardan

Token system?
Habboxwiki

Off the top of my head.

lawrawrrr
Also, stop ripping into Matt for you own petty amusement. If I was him, I'd have permed you longgg ago mrwoo.

Kardan
11-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Maybe the reasons and the details of the leaking hasn't spread around Habbox because the people who know know better than to be leaking it?

Well clearly somebody leaked it, otherwise he wouldn't be fired :P

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 10:53 PM
If the firing was for repeated leaks then again you'd still have no staff left so the whole mistake thing still doesn't really fit with this. There was either a big leak (and there is no evidence backing this up seen as no-one has a clue what said information was and if it was big news, it'd have definitely been spread out) or it was an over-reaction.

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Well clearly somebody leaked it, otherwise he wouldn't be fired :P

I was replying to I-can't-remember-who's post that it can't have been something major or it what was leaked would have been spread over Habbox by now.

If there is a leaking situation then as the person being leaked to, I'd just tell the people in charge and nothing else. Don't like creating gossip for gossip's sake, especially when the lovely members of Habbox turn it into such a negative and personal attack.

mrwoooooooo
11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Token system?
Habboxwiki

Off the top of my head.
so you can list...

a feature that gives you coloured names on a forum.
and a website that takes away views from the main website because they were too lazy to incorporate it in to the main website

Also, stop ripping into Matt for you own petty amusement. If I was him, I'd have permed you longgg ago mrwoo.
the technology forum would miss me though :( so many people in need of help (pretty much the only reason i use the forum)

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 10:55 PM
The point is, leaking, ESPECIALLY as a manager, is against the rules. Rules aren't hard to follow. IMO everyone who leaks something important (can usually get away with saying odd things or leaking the 'jokes' that happen in manager's chat etc) should face the consequences.

Kardan
I was replying to I-can't-remember-who's post that it can't have been something major or it what was leaked would have been spread over Habbox by now.

If there is a leaking situation then as the person being leaked to, I'd just tell the people in charge and nothing else. Don't like creating gossip for gossip's sake, especially when the lovely members of Habbox turn it into such a negative and personal attack.

But how do we know he was fired for leaking info? Clearly somebody leaked that?

Mark
Thanks for your time, very dedicated staff member!

Kardan
11-11-2013, 10:56 PM
If the firing was for repeated leaks then again you'd still have no staff left so the whole mistake thing still doesn't really fit with this. There was either a big leak (and there is no evidence backing this up seen as no-one has a clue what said information was and if it was big news, it'd have definitely been spread out) or it was an over-reaction.

If I was general manager and I knew that people in high positions were leaking things, I'd fire them all.

e5
11-11-2013, 10:57 PM

Hit the nail on the head ;)

xxMATTGxx;

Bye martin, gl x

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 10:58 PM
so you can list...

a feature that gives you coloured names on a forum.
and a website that takes away views from the main website because they were too lazy to incorporate it in to the main website

the technology forum would miss me though :( so many people in need of help (pretty much the only reason i use the forum)

Lazy? Hell no. The information on the wiki is so different to the main site. So much more depth, on a massive range of topics. I'm not launching into a defense on it with you though...

and I swear I haven't seen you make a single post recently (in the last year) that was actually useful....

But how do we know he was fired for leaking info? Clearly somebody leaked that?

Yes. But it's not necessarily the leakee - as it hasn't been said what he was leaking. It's almost definitely another manager due to recent posts in our subforum, but it's hard to prove who at the moment!

Absently
11-11-2013, 10:59 PM
idk sometimes i think people forget that this is a fansite and really isn't serious business. it's only a game guys

Kardan
Lazy? Hell no. The information on the wiki is so different to the main site. So much more depth, on a massive range of topics. I'm not launching into a defense on it with you though...

and I swear I haven't seen you make a single post recently (in the last year) that was actually useful....

Yes. But it's not necessarily the leakee - as it hasn't been said what he was leaking. It's almost definitely another manager due to recent posts in our subforum, but it's hard to prove who at the moment!

:o Drama! And hang on, aren't you leaking info that one of the other managers is leaking the fact that Bolt was fired for leaking? That's leaking!

http://www.leekspin.com/

sex
he leaked juices all over skynus i heard

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Agreed

he leaked juices all over skynus i heard
Heard that was u

lawrawrrr
:o Drama! And hang on, aren't you leaking info that one of the other managers is leaking the fact that Bolt was fired for leaking? That's leaking!

Ah, no, I am speculating! I don't know if someone else did, but it seems to be the only logical conclusion!

Inseriousity.
If I was general manager and I knew that people in high positions were leaking things, I'd fire them all.

Then it's a good thing you aren't general manager. :)

mrwoooooooo
11-11-2013, 11:04 PM

So his own ex who only went out with him to get a better job at hx - to put on her CV , can't think of features he's added in the 2-3 years he's been gm.

And go read my posts in the technology forum as stated. thanks
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=763270&highlight=mrwoooooooo
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=767876&highlight=mrwoooooooo

(h)

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Then it's a good thing you aren't general manager. :)

So why shouldn't people that leak be fired then? We need a reason other than 'Because there would be no staff left', because that would mean if enough staff broke any rule, they would get away with it, which isn't the case.

e5
11-11-2013, 11:07 PM

Need a better reason than having an opinion to ban someone :P. I don't agree with mrwoo's negative attitude, but he can't be banned for it :P Maybe he should leave since we're all still sad for playing habbo, even though he's logging into a habbo fansite still (h)

lawrawrrr
So his own ex who only went out with him to get a better job at hx - to put on her CV , can't think of features he's added in the 2-3 years he's been gm.

(h)

Lol, what? I was already manager before me and Matt were going out and quit all my roles soon after. He's done a lot for Habbox since he's been here... as Kardan's already said. And much more. He's got Habbox through what can be only described as a **** ton of stuff.

To be honest I think, as the majority of the posts you make are so​ nasty I just forget about anything else you say...

Inseriousity.
Because it's a fansite run by teenagers and if the leaks aren't important (and I find laura's scenario to be highly unlikely on a scale of probability) then you need to balance whether the work they put in is worth waving away the information in the leak.

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 11:08 PM
]So his own ex who only went out with him to get a better job at hx - to put on her CV , can't think of features he's added in the 2-3 years he's been gm.[/B]

(h)

I find this funny, Thought trolls were meant to hurt peoples feelings...
Never the less this is utterly untue, Considering she was mod when they were dating, if she dated him for a better job surely she would of got smod and so forth?

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Guys, there is an ignore list on here. Use it.

It means if you don't want to see mrwoo's posts, you don't have to, and mrwoo won't see anybody's posts.

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
So why shouldn't people that leak be fired then? We need a reason other than 'Because there would be no staff left', because that would mean if enough staff broke any rule, they would get away with it, which isn't the case.

It's funny because that is the case for a lot of managers, past and present........

Need a better reason than having an opinion to ban someone :P. I don't agree with mrwoo's negative attitude, but he can't be banned for it :P Maybe he should leave since we're all still sad for playing habbo, even though he's logging into a habbo fansite still (h)

People can't be banned for posting bullying and nasty posts? Next joke please.

FlyingJesus
11-11-2013, 11:10 PM
At the end of the day if someone resigns but they did something before they had resigned which we feel was 'really big stuff' we will act upon it and that is a perfect example of what has happened tonight.

Dragging an entire department into the dust for months on end and showing no leadership qualities - perfect managerial behaviour nothing to see here
Telling someone stuff that happened - really big stuff better get firin'

Not saying he shouldn't have been gotten rid of but the reason seems a bit odd considering the rest of his career here

You seem to be missing the point that the rule has been broken multiple times.

If you'd done it the rule would have been changed to allow it

Token system?
Habboxwiki

Off the top of my head.

Good joke lmao one allows for more free features and therefore less site revenue, the other is only used by the staff who write on it

Bye Martin see you in a week

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Because it's a fansite run by teenagers and if the leaks aren't important (and I find laura's scenario to be highly unlikely on a scale of probability) then you need to balance whether the work they put in is worth waving away the information in the leak.

Bolt isn't a teenager is he? And why is it so hard for people (in general) to follow rules? It shouldn't be about whether the leak was important, it should be not about doing it in the first place.

I could come up with some stupid examples, but I can't be bothered.

mrwoooooooo
11-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Lol, what? I was already manager before me and Matt were going out and quit all my roles soon after. He's done a lot for Habbox since he's been here... as Kardan's already said. And much more. He's got Habbox through what can be only described as a **** ton of stuff.

To be honest I think, as the majority of the posts you make are so​ nasty I just forget about anything else you say...
list things he's done, instead of spouting generic rubbish. and I apologise if you didn't like my -rep :(

Good joke lmao one allows for more free features and therefore less site revenue, the other is only used by the staff who write on it

<3

Kardan
Dragging an entire department into the dust for months on end and showing no leadership qualities - perfect managerial behaviour nothing to see here
Telling someone stuff that happened - really big stuff better get firin'

Not saying he shouldn't have been gotten rid of but the reason seems a bit odd considering the rest of his career here

If you'd done it the rule would have been changed to allow it

Bye Martin see you in a week

Hey, I didn't say the new things were any good, but there are new things, that's what was asked :P

mrwoooooooo
this times a million, I doubt any single person will cover his workload to replace him

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I didn't say the new things were any good, but there are new things, that's what was asked :P

new things that would entice new members, do you believe they did?

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 11:14 PM
list things he's done, instead of spouting generic rubbish. and I apologise if you didn't like my -rep :(

<3

I don't really feel the need to justify my belief in Matt to trolls who are determined to shoot down anything I say anyway! And what -rep? You can't -rep. You had your repping powers removed for abusing the system, remember?

either way

I genuinely can't believe I agree so vehemently with Kardan.

e5
Uhhmm, no, as I stated, they can't be banned for having an opinion ;)

There is also a warning and infraction system in place for bullying behaviour of which he has none :D

It's funny because that is the case for a lot of managers, past and present........

Gina

epically ---BAD--- hahahaha
ok sorry that was awful

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:15 PM

I'm not sure I understand, you're saying that many managers break the same rule, but because so many did it, nothing could be done (because the whole of Habbox would break down and crumble into dust?!!)

- - - Updated - - -

epically ---BAD--- hahahaha
ok sorry that was awful

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgbj6dMOzl1qf8yek.gif

- - - Updated - - -

There is also a warning and infraction system in place for bullying behaviour of which he has none :D

Umm, I'm sorry, are you leaking information? :P

David
11-11-2013, 11:17 PM

fire e5 xxMATTGxx;

lawrawrrr
I'm not sure I understand, you're saying that many managers break the same rule, but because so many did it, nothing could be done (because the whole of Habbox would break down and crumble into dust?!!)

what no i'm not, i'm saying i agree with this:

Why is it so hard for people (in general) to follow rules? It shouldn't be about whether the leak was important, it should be not about doing it in the first place.

I could come up with some stupid examples, but I can't be bothered.

STOP TRYING TO OPPOSE EVERYTHING I SAY IF WE AGREE I THINK WE'D BE AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE

mrwoooooooo
I don't really feel the need to justify my belief in Matt to trolls who are determined to shoot down anything I say anyway! And what -rep? You can't -rep. You had your repping powers removed for abusing the system, remember?

... lol what, the -rep you had removed which had my rep powers taken off me *cry*

Kardan
this times a million, I doubt any single person will cover his workload to replace him

- - - Updated - - -

new things that would entice new members, do you believe they did?

I think the token system could have gotten new players (Offer tokens in events instead of rep, offer credits through token system, making sure to introduce careful limits).

I do think the wiki is pretty pointless though.

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 11:18 PM

fire e5 xxMATTGxx;

Pretty sure you just leaked information

Kardan
I genuinely can't believe I agree so vehemently with Kardan.

You must be getting me mixed up with someone else, you're supposed to disagree with everything I say.

Samantha

(h)

If she did that she really didn't do a very good job at it, the most she got was a swap in roles with me which were the same anyway (and I offered) :S?

Anyway, does it matter what happened? Someone has been dismissed of their Habbox roles and a congrats thread isn't really the best way to go about it. This is to thank Martin for his work and people seem to be blinded by the fact he was fired, more than the fact he has been here for a good few years and has done wonders for Habbox whether it be in News, Forum, Events or being the AGM overall. Everyone makes mistakes and people usually do pay for them, but they're also always a learning curve!

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 11:19 PM
You must be getting me mixed up with someone else, you're supposed to disagree with everything I say.
Hey, you're the one who always finds my posts and replies to them, not the other way round!

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Well I suppose teenagers is wrong seen as gossip is usually stereotyped with old ladies but I would say it was more a sign of human nature in general that could apply to any age group. People tell their friends, who tell their friends who tell their friends until everyone knows. It's generally how leaks occur at Habbox. You are totally naive if you expect anything less and making rules for a society of saints rather than the target audience you're likely to get means you'd be digging your own grave.

e5
11-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Oh no, am I? :O

lol, If I was to post about someone who had active infractions, that would be considered 'leaking' in the way it's intended on this forum, but I wouldn't do that of course :P

- - - Updated - - -

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgbj6dMOzl1qf8yek.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:20 PM
If she did that she really didn't do a very good job at it, the most she got was a swap in roles with me which were the same anyway (and I offered) :S?

Anyway, does it matter what happened? Someone has been dismissed of their Habbox roles and a congrats thread isn't really the best way to go about it. This is to thank Martin for his work and people seem to be blinded by the fact he was fired, more than the fact he has been here for a good few years and has done wonders for Habbox whether it be in News, Forum, Events or being the AGM overall. Everyone makes mistakes and people usually do pay for them, but they're also always a learning curve!

Quite clearly :P

sex
11-11-2013, 11:21 PM
he leaked private emails with sulake and was stealing events funds for a friend

lemons
i only just found out that bolt and calum dated pmsl

vomits

mrwoooooooo
. This is to thank Martin for his work and people seem to be blinded by the fact he was fired, more than the fact he has been here for a good few years and has done wonders for Habbox whether it be in News, Forum, Events or being the AGM overall.
Which is why people are wondering why he was fired over such a petty thing?

lawrawrrr
It's not hard not to leak important information. I've been a manager multiple times for quite a while and never done it!

Kardan
Well I suppose teenagers is wrong seen as gossip is usually stereotyped with old ladies but I would say it was more a sign of human nature in general that could apply to any age group. People tell their friends, who tell their friends who tell their friends until everyone knows. It's generally how leaks occur at Habbox. You are totally naive if you expect anything less and making rules for a society of saints rather than the target audience you're likely to get means you'd be digging your own grave.

So pretty much nobody is able to keep secrets? Maybe I should offer my services as a secret keeper, I reckon I'm quite good.

And in that case, how has V7's lack of progress not been leaked? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Pics or it didn't happen.

Samantha
11-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Quite clearly :P

I meant more, does it really matter on this thread what happened? Someone could have just posted in Spam or Feedback and got the same response :P.

Thanks again!

GoldenMerc
o rly

i only just found out that bolt and calum dated pmsl

vomits

hes on the next already

e5
If it was information given to managers, who are in a position of trust, you'd expect them not to leak it out of common sense. Those who break that trust shouldn't really be trusted in their position? It's how it would work in the real word. Although i'm feeling rather sad now for comparing it to the rea world out there :'(

sex
yes heard it here first!

lawrawrrr
11-11-2013, 11:23 PM
So pretty much nobody is able to keep secrets? Maybe I should offer my services as a secret keeper, I reckon I'm quite good.

And in that case, how has V7's lack of progress not been leaked? :P

I CAN HELP

After Zuth leaked and was subsequently banned, managers made the decision to completely redo it and only trust the bare minimum of people. I don't have access to it (at the moment) - because of how Zuth acted, and that's why it's taking so long. Because so many people have proved that they cannot be trusted.

FlyingJesus
11-11-2013, 11:24 PM
This is to thank Martin for his work and people seem to be blinded by the fact he was fired

Couldn't find any work he'd done but I can see right here that he got fired

DNHL for you

zombies
11-11-2013, 11:24 PM
i would date martin

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:25 PM
I meant more, does it really matter on this thread what happened? Someone could have just posted in Spam or Feedback and got the same response :P.

Thanks again!

I'm not sure much feedback/spam is being given in this thread :P

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Secrets are kept all the time but to expect everything to remain tight-lipped is ridiculously naive, society of saints blah blah blah.

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:27 PM
I CAN HELP

After Zuth leaked and was subsequently banned, managers made the decision to completely redo it and only trust the bare minimum of people. I don't have access to it (at the moment) - because of how Zuth acted, and that's why it's taking so long. Because so many people have proved that they cannot be trusted.

Umm, is that leaking information? Or is the same leak that happened way, way back (Like... Years ago?)

Samantha
11-11-2013, 11:27 PM
I'm not sure much feedback/spam is being given in this thread :P

I couldn't think of where else to put it :(.

Ty Martin.

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Secrets are kept all the time but to expect everything to remain tight-lipped is ridiculously naive, society of saints blah blah blah.

I can imagine trying to keep a group of 30+ events or HxL staff to keep tight lipped would be pretty impossible... But for the managerial group?

FlyingJesus
11-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Guessing the email from Sulake was about donations, the effects of which we'd have all found out pretty soon anyway. Or alternately, as assistant events manager he had no business being included in the email about that issue and the true fault lies with whichever member of upper management told him about it

By all means fire him for being useless at his job/a paedophile/embezzling but if Graham's not just talking nonsense then leaking is the least of the worries surrounding him

e5
11-11-2013, 11:30 PM
I could move this to spam but then it would look like martins dismissal is a joke, which of course, it isn't!! You're going to spark debates in every leaving/dismissal thread where the member had an impact on the forum, so can't really do much

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:30 PM
I couldn't think of where else to put it :(.

Ty Martin.

If you were that bothered you could move all the 'Amg leaking' posts to a separate thread in 'Discuss Anything' and keep all the nice thank you posts here... But I don't think it needs moving. Many thank you threads have had discussions over firing in.

GoldenMerc
11-11-2013, 11:31 PM
I could move this to spam but then it would look like martins dismissal is a joke, which of course, it isn't!! You're going to spark debates in every leaving/dismissal thread where the member had an impact on the forum, so can't really do much

How would it be spam, They are discussing his dismissal reason :S

Samantha
11-11-2013, 11:31 PM
If you were that bothered you could move all the 'Amg leaking' posts to a separate thread in 'Discuss Anything' and keep all the nice thank you posts here... But I don't think it needs moving. Many thank you threads have had discussions over firing in.

I don't moderate this forum, so it doesn't matter :P

Good Luck.

e5
11-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Samanfa; could try move it :L

/power

I wonder if martin has any further comments to make?

Kardan
11-11-2013, 11:32 PM
I don't moderate this forum, so it doesn't matter :P

Good Luck.

I really like how you are trying to remain on topic :P It is okay to talk about things that branch off of the initial subject matter.

Inseriousity.
11-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Managers are human too. A smaller number so yes definitely less leaks but still naive to expect it to not happen nevertheless.

Samantha
11-11-2013, 11:35 PM
I really like how you are trying to remain on topic :P It is okay to talk about things that branch off of the initial subject matter.

I know, I keep forgetting lmao! Also to the above I cant move it :O?

e5
11-11-2013, 11:35 PM
That was my point, it isn't spam and you are right... sorry if my post didn't make that clear.

How would it be spam, They are discussing his dismissal reason :S

Shockwave.2CC
11-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Bye ByeBestManagerEver

MissAlice
12-11-2013, 12:02 AM
I have to say I am really disappointed. Bolt I hope you can get this sorted, you have worked so hard and shown great dedication to Habbox.

AgnesIO
12-11-2013, 12:07 AM
What information does Habbox possibly hold that is so important it can't be leaked anyway? I mean, by the time V7 comes out the features will be so 2010 anyway, so it can't be that - and I cannot think of any more topics of even slight interest to anyone on here.

This is Habbox, not the ******* NSA.

iLogan
12-11-2013, 01:34 AM
This is Habbox, not the ******* NSA.

^^ this really ^^

everyone takes stuff so seriously on here, it's ridiculous. it's a shame to see Martin go but GM aren't stupid - they'll be aware of all his contributions to the site and how hard he's worked and won't fire him for leaking the colour scheme of V7 or something stupid and nit picking like that, i mean if he's been stealing event credits or "dating" 10 year olds then sure fire him. I'm sure they used their discretion....

God
12-11-2013, 02:13 AM
Guessing the email from Sulake was about donations, the effects of which we'd have all found out pretty soon anyway. Or alternately, as assistant events manager he had no business being included in the email about that issue and the true fault lies with whichever member of upper management told him about it

By all means fire him for being useless at his job/a paedophile/embezzling but if Graham's not just talking nonsense then leaking is the least of the worries surrounding him

Yeah like I'm sure he should have gotten the boot years ago for this Lol

Kyle
12-11-2013, 04:45 AM
I realise this thread is now sort of just a thread for bashing management decisions but it is potentially bolt's final goodbye thread and I feel like it's kinda being derailed by hatred.

dear bolt xx your passion and enthusiasm for habbox was unrivalled and I just hope you're able to project that kind of thing into everything you do in the real world. Don't be so reserved, it's clear that you have the ability to positively affect the masses, don't let such zeal go to waste. Take this opportunity and go and start living your life properly outside of this virtual realm. Yes, there are friends youhave met here that will be there for life but they will be there for you if you work of habbox or not, you don't even need it. thanks very much for your services over the past... almost half a decade? (more?) and gl&hf with the future

kiss

Rachel
12-11-2013, 05:25 AM
awww =[ best of luck in the future xxx

Aiden
12-11-2013, 07:38 AM
Bye Martin honey

MasterNicoAngel
12-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Aww. Thanks for all your work, martin

Grig
12-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks for all your time Martin, essentially what this thread is about, thinking leaking info. can be taken as a separate feedback thread if people are as concerned.

I don't really know what happened and come on to see this. I wish you the very best of luck in the future because you're an extremely dedicated member of staff and have put many years into Habbox. Also, don't give up, many of us have been fired from Habbox one time or another, and I'm sure with your dedication you may come back one day, who knows :).

AgnesIO
12-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Just an idea, Martin, now you no longer volunteer at HxF, maybe you can take a look at those geography skills.. haha

Sent from my HTC One X

Jazz
12-11-2013, 11:37 AM
What a bundle of ******* hypocrites. Fired for leaking info? General management are more leaky than a broken hosepipe.

Good luck Martin, chat to me on skype x

Kardan
12-11-2013, 12:10 PM
What a bundle of ******* hypocrites. Fired for leaking info? General management are more leaky than a broken hosepipe.

Good luck Martin, chat to me on skype x

But what can general management actually leak? The only thing that general management can leak is stuff from sierk and Jin surely?

Chug!
12-11-2013, 12:25 PM
did he leak v7 or something? someone please put me up to date..

bye bolt.

Alkaz
12-11-2013, 12:55 PM

bye bolt.
Doubtful, I don't think lawrawrrr; has access to it / has even seen it so there would be no reason for Martin to have seen it to know any details.

lawrawrrr
12-11-2013, 12:56 PM

bye bolt.

Yeah joe is right, I don't have access so I doubt he did!!

on phone xx

Samantha
12-11-2013, 01:07 PM
But what can general management actually leak? The only thing that general management can leak is stuff from sierk and Jin surely?

I know they have leaked something about me before, as I complained about a couple of departments and then one of the managers said thanks for the complaint and you should have come to me etc. and this was spurred by the fact the other department manager had told the other one that I had complained about them too. However, in my complaint I only typed the message and negatives about the departments therefore someone must have quoted me in it stupidly or told them.

However, that's in the past and I have seen other leaked complaints, but only from what I'm told - I won't go asking for the gossip as I'm usually weeks behind everyone else lmao.

Thanks again Martin.

Kardan
12-11-2013, 01:15 PM
I know they have leaked something about me before, as I complained about a couple of departments and then one of the managers said thanks for the complaint and you should have come to me etc. and this was spurred by the fact the other department manager had told the other one that I had complained about them too. However, in my complaint I only typed the message and negatives about the departments therefore someone must have quoted me in it stupidly or told them.

However, that's in the past and I have seen other leaked complaints, but only from what I'm told - I won't go asking for the gossip as I'm usually weeks behind everyone else lmao.

Thanks again Martin.

Wait... So you complained to general management about some departments? Well, clearly general management are going to say "We've had a complaint blah blah blah"

And then you said 'the other department manager had told the other one' - that's not general management leaking, that's just a department manager leaking?

Inseriousity.
12-11-2013, 01:20 PM
lol yeah complaints have to be investigated but names aren't given. However, managers aren't dumb and can normally use process of elimination to work out whether the Biggest Moaner 2009/2010/2011/2012 (lol I can't remember which years) is the one who made a complaint. As you're very vocal, I imagine that you would've addressed your concerns with the managers involved before making an official complaint so it wouldn't have been too difficult to work out. Not a good example to use really but general management can leak pretty much anything.

Samantha
12-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Wait... So you complained to general management about some departments? Well, clearly general management are going to say "We've had a complaint blah blah blah"

And then you said 'the other department manager had told the other one' - that's not general management leaking, that's just a department manager leaking?

No General Management shouldn't say who complained, and it's not hard to keep their name anonymous. That is leaking, because if I complain, they find out then they could easily establish a hatred towards me in the future surely. However, yes the department manager leaked too.

sex
12-11-2013, 01:23 PM
No General Management shouldn't say who complained, and it's not hard to keep their name anonymous. That is leaking, because if I complain, they find out then they could easily establish a hatred towards me in the future surely. However, yes the department manager leaked too.

no offence but you are very sneaky and will act nice to someone then report them. maybe they just guessed right that it was you.

Samantha
12-11-2013, 01:23 PM
lol yeah complaints have to be investigated but names aren't given. However, managers aren't dumb and can normally use process of elimination to work out whether the Biggest Moaner 2009/2010/2011/2012 (lol I can't remember which years) is the one who made a complaint. As you're very vocal, I imagine that you would've addressed your concerns with the managers involved before making an official complaint so it wouldn't have been too difficult to work out. Not a good example to use really but general management can leak pretty much anything.

That's got nothing to do about moaning, wanting a department to get better isn't moaning. However, my complaint worked well. I also won moaner for one year.

- - - Updated - - -

no offence but you are very sneaky and will act nice to someone then report them. maybe they just guessed right that it was you.

I don't see why people say I'm sneaky when I'm really not. Do you mean report on Habbo or Habbox? On Habbox if I see a rule break I'll report it as it's one of my roles, but on Habbo I rarely report anyone.

Grig
12-11-2013, 01:25 PM

On this, it'll also make people be in a less safe environment in terms of complaints and would be adamant to complain in the future and complaints are useful to find out about any dodgy practices etc. Thus, confidentiality is always a must.

Inseriousity.
12-11-2013, 01:26 PM
No it's not moaning but if you are using process of elimination do you suspect the vocal one who isn't afraid to say their opinion or the sheep of the group who just go along with everything the manager says. The point was that there is no evidence in your example that management leaked your name when it's more likely that said manager would've just used process of elimination and make an educated guess as to who the complainer was.

Samantha
12-11-2013, 01:29 PM
On this, it'll also make people be in a less safe environment in terms of complaints and would be adamant to complain in the future and complaints are useful to find out about any dodgy practices etc. Thus, confidentiality is always a must.

Yeah I agree with this, I did complain about something afterwards and even asked before I did whether my name would get to them this time, but (A)GM said it wouldn't. It didn't get to them and the complaint was taken very seriously, which it wasn't done much when my name was given.

Kardan
12-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Yeah I agree with this, I did complain about something afterwards and even asked before I did whether my name would get to them this time, but (A)GM said it wouldn't. It didn't get to them and the complaint was taken very seriously, which it wasn't done much when my name was given.

Is there any proof that the (A)GM gave out your name?

lawrawrrr
12-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Yeah I generally avoid complaining because the person has found out almost every time....

Samantha
12-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Is there any proof that the (A)GM gave out your name?

I can't remember too much, but I think someone did tell me - it would take a while going through PMs or old conversations though. If I do find anything I'll tell you although that's all I can say on the matter.

Kardan
12-11-2013, 01:36 PM
I can't remember too much, but I think someone did tell me - it would take a while going through PMs or old conversations though. If I do find anything I'll tell you although that's all I can say on the matter.

Ahh, I'm just saying if I got told somebody complained about my department, my initial guesses would be you or Laura.

Samantha
12-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Ahh, I'm just saying if I got told somebody complained about my department, my initial guesses would be you or Laura.

Ah no worries, although shockingly I've only sent about a handful of complaints over the years!

lawrawrrr
12-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Really? Why? :(

- - - Updated - - -

I've never complained about a department though, only individual people, and only when they act completely out of order...

Samantha
12-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Ok, so the complaint I was talking about I PMed this member of general management and then I received a PM from one of my department managers.

The first line was something like:

"Hey Sam, I've just got your concerns from [this general management member]."

Would you say that's leaking info?

Thanks again Martin!

Yawn
12-11-2013, 01:58 PM
2k views quite impressive congrats graham

Inseriousity.
12-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Ok, so the complaint I was talking about I PMed this member of general management and then I received a PM from one of my department managers.

The first line was something like:

"Hey Sam, I've just got your concerns from [this general management member]."

Would you say that's leaking info?

Thanks again Martin!

Not really, could easily be an educated guess. If you complained about x + y to manager then general management went to manager and said I've got concerns about x + y, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to connect the two.

sex
12-11-2013, 02:10 PM
2k views quite impressive congrats graham

thanks and its not even 24 hours old

Kardan
12-11-2013, 02:41 PM
I do hope you negatively repped everyone else talking about leaking Kyle;

please... this thread should be to honour bolt and his achievements at habbox. if you want to talk about leaking make one of those feedback threads you so love. ginger rat. kyle

Chippiewill
12-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Bye bolt, thanks for being awesome.

Buying leaked info. 32 rep.
V7 isn't real, we made it up to give people hope. Jin spent all the dev money on **** and booze.

James
12-11-2013, 04:07 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter!

geo
12-11-2013, 07:00 PM
*REMOVED*

dafua did i just read ???

thx bolt!

James
12-11-2013, 07:01 PM
dafua did i just read ???

thx bolt!
Its a Q bbycakes. :(

FANXXXX MR MARTY

Mwah

FlyingJesus
12-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Its a Q bbycakes. :(

FANXXXX MR MARTY

Mwah

Yeah you did quite well out of this supposedly

Becka
12-11-2013, 07:19 PM
BYEEEEEE :(

Martin
12-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Thanks everyone :)

Mr-Trainor
12-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Was reading this thread.. then realised how many pages there are so gave up!

Shame to see this happen to you Martin, of all people :(! Thanks for all your work, and good luck :). Hope you stick around.

Kardan
13-11-2013, 10:31 AM
continued derailment and targetting. I -repped others and nobody else had theirs removed as you have. stop being a complete ass in every post, you are not impressing anybody. kyle

Probably because you didn't call anyone else a ginger rat :P

Anyways, Thank you Bolt :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!