PDA

View Full Version : new chair/walkin ****

Hidden
12-11-2013, 05:44 PM
the new chair / walking crap is so annoying why do sulake even bother wasting ther time on crap.

if you didnt notice- you now have a white box when you are climbing stuff so you actually click the space. Also with chairs you dont click the floor.. you click the actual seat level.

stupidest crappy update ever

FlyingJesus
12-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Not sure what you mean by white box but clicking a chair to sit on it rather than the space sounds like it could cause a lot of problems

MKR&*42
12-11-2013, 05:54 PM
oh lemons; just mentioned this to me, it doesn't work for me as long as I click high up enough on the actual item. But yes that's very silly of them.

Michael
12-11-2013, 06:22 PM
It's an amazing update, it allows you to finally see where you're walking on stages, know where you're walking when there's tiles off the ground and push some of the best room designs to their full capacity with this new accessible feature.

Click where you want to go, and you'll go there!

Scotland
12-11-2013, 06:34 PM
agreed.

It's an amazing update, it allows you to finally see where you're walking on stages, know where you're walking when there's tiles off the ground and push some of the best room designs to their full capacity with this new accessible feature.

Click where you want to go, and you'll go there!

great great great update! put tiles or some sort of flooring in air and 'extend' your room!

Lewis
12-11-2013, 06:58 PM
It'll ruin some mat illusion mazes, surely?

Hidden
12-11-2013, 07:41 PM
matt mazes were already ruined, and stages were already being updated with the small circle on them to show. But chairs? you need to click the actual seating area instead of the ground/legs.... stupid stupid stupid

Lewis
12-11-2013, 07:51 PM
matt mazes were already ruined, and stages were already being updated with the small circle on them to show. But chairs? you need to click the actual seating area instead of the ground/legs.... stupid stupid stupid

no mat mazes were fixed again, they recently updated the fall height to any height... Was there more problems?

Hidden
12-11-2013, 08:14 PM
no mat mazes were fixed again, they recently updated the fall height to any height... Was there more problems?

yeah you could just double click the tele and it would automatically take you there through diagonals and everything.

Michael
12-11-2013, 08:20 PM
I can still sit normally via clicking the tile underneath, hm

Hidden
12-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I can still sit normally via clicking the tile underneath, hm

I think the main problem is when seats are together/sleigh you try sit at the back and the height of the 1 in front makes you go there.

Naythi.
12-11-2013, 10:50 PM
the new chair / walking crap is so annoying why do sulake even bother wasting ther time on crap.

if you didnt notice- you now have a white box when you are climbing stuff so you actually click the space. Also with chairs you dont click the floor.. you click the actual seat level.

stupidest crappy update ever

Nothing has changed for me, please show me what you're on about? Also, Habbo have not broken anything, they've just finally fixed bugs or issues that we have abused for a long time. I'm sure they will tweak it so mazes can continue, fingered crossed.

Daltron
12-11-2013, 11:11 PM
I think it has something to do with that testing group? Because when I was a member I faced this problem and was struggling to click anything properly then I left the group, refreshed the client and it was back to normal.

I can see the novelty in the update, but it ruins the game for me and I find it very annoying. I'll probably spend a lot less time in client if this update is streamlined to everyone

Hidden
13-11-2013, 09:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sC0GtYy.png

but if its a 4seat you go to front 1 if you are trying to go to back, and you can't click spaces behind chairs that are high.

Daltron
13-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Okay now I have it and I am not in the testing beta group thing. Jeez this is going to take some getting used to..

Samantha
13-11-2013, 12:01 PM
I don't have this update yet :O?

Hidden
13-11-2013, 12:17 PM
powertoo probably hacked habbo to give me it to watch me moan and complain... again

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!