PDA

View Full Version : [+38 rep] Public Rooms?

lawrawrrr
12-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Hi guys!

So I'm really struggling looking for an image. I know these exist because I have them on my other computer but I just CANNOT get hold of them!

So yeah. When they brought back the Public Rooms recently (I'd say 2 years ago MAXIMUM) they brought back the zoomed-in ones - aka the ones that when you go in, make your Habbo go big.

The only ones on-client are the Lido, Picnic Area, Theatredome and the Welcome Room.

Now I'm SURE that there were more than that, I was convinced the Sunset Terrace was one of the ones they did. I'm looking for a room link or an image of the room, if you can help I will reward you most generously!

Thanks

Explorator
12-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Hi guys!

So I'm really struggling looking for an image. I know these exist because I have them on my other computer but I just CANNOT get hold of them!

So yeah. When they brought back the Public Rooms recently (I'd say 2 years ago MAXIMUM) they brought back the zoomed-in ones - aka the ones that when you go in, make your Habbo go big.

The only ones on-client are the Lido, Picnic Area, Theatredome and the Welcome Room.

Now I'm SURE that there were more than that, I was convinced the Sunset Terrace was one of the ones they did. I'm looking for a room link or an image of the room, if you can help I will reward you most generously!

Thanks

There was the Sunset Terrace in the hotel navigator for awhile, but I think it was just a bug. Whenever I clicked on it, It didn't lead me anywhere.

The library was brought back for a quiz last year, but that wasn't done up.

Also the Lido has 2 parts, and both parts could be accessed from the main page of the hotel navigator, but now only one is.

Other than that, those were the only public rooms introduced.

Concerning the link; All old public room links were taken out and the only way you can access the old rooms in any proper way is via retro.

Also, there was a couple of old public rooms that were zoomed in, such as the infobus. That is where you may be getting confused from.

e5
12-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Hey Laura,

I don't know if any of the rooms you are after are here?

http://www.habborator.org/dump/index.html

sexpot
12-11-2013, 10:55 PM
There was the Sunset Terrace in the hotel navigator for awhile, but I think it was just a bug. Whenever I clicked on it, It didn't lead me anywhere.

The library was brought back for a quiz last year, but that wasn't done up.

Also the Lido has 2 parts, and both parts could be accessed from the main page of the hotel navigator, but now only one is.

Other than that, those were the only public rooms introduced.

Concerning the link; All old public room links were taken out and the only way you can access the old rooms in any proper way is via retro.

I have all the old public room URLs in a document somewhere and I used to be able to get into them after they'd been removed, gonna try to find the file

lawrawrrr
12-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Hey Laura,

I don't know if any of the rooms you are after are here?

http://www.habborator.org/dump/index.html

nah that's the first place I looked, only got zoomed out versions :(

Explorator
12-11-2013, 10:58 PM
I have all the old public room URLs in a document somewhere and I used to be able to get into them after they'd been removed, gonna try to find the file

I remember I had them all in a notepad document

Unfortunately, they don't actually work at all anymore, because Habbo changed their system for the client and I think they were totally removed.

sexpot
12-11-2013, 10:59 PM
I remember I had them all in a notepad document

Unfortunately, they don't actually work at all anymore, because Habbo changed their system for the client and I think they were totally removed.

Yeah just tried to go into the dirty duck pub and it didn't work, shame

e5
12-11-2013, 11:05 PM
nah that's the first place I looked, only got zoomed out versions :(

Ahh sorry, on my phone so wasn't sure

Lucy
13-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Not sure if this is one that was mentioned but was there not that room where it was on the rooftop and you could enter into the little pizza bar essentially?

sexpot
13-11-2013, 02:42 AM
Not sure if this is one that was mentioned but was there not that room where it was on the rooftop and you could enter into the little pizza bar essentially?

the sun terrace I tink

!x!dude!x!2
13-11-2013, 04:55 AM
the sun terrace I tink

yee that was the sun terrace

Sandoo
16-11-2013, 12:54 AM
Are you thinking of the Rooftop?

lawrawrrr
16-11-2013, 01:16 AM
No, the sunset terrace. It's definitely called that, and I swear it was re-released for a while, as a big room, and I SWEAR I've seen a screenshot of it at some point...

Vodafone
16-11-2013, 12:51 PM
http://www.habborator.org/dump/room/room_roof_2.gif

I swear this was the only "zoomed-in" public space, ever (besides the infobus)

lawrawrrr
16-11-2013, 01:03 PM
image doesn't work?

and the new ones, implemented in 2011 (?) were/are zoomed in at the moment. I'm starting to think I am going mad though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!