PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Release

!x!dude!x!2
13-11-2013, 04:47 AM
So the PS4 is getting released on the 15 (this Friday) is anyone getting it ?? what games are you getting with it

i got call of duty ghost and battle field 4 to start off with :)

Zak
13-11-2013, 07:42 AM
It's not released in the UK till the 29th? is it.. so I doubt many people on here will get one :P I will probs get one for christmas :)

Lucy
13-11-2013, 07:53 AM
I am not personally getting one but I know plenty of people who are so they can primarily play Killzone.

Suicune
13-11-2013, 07:56 AM
In America that is. It isn't launching until the 29th in Australia and Europe.
And yes i'll be getting mine but won't get to open mine until Christmas Day.

GommeInc
13-11-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm waiting for the revised version which or may not iron out any issues in the first release. Or, it's getting amazing reviews and it would be stupid to miss out.

Southe,
13-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Had mine pre ordered since June. I'll be getting mine on the 29th getting Killzone with it wanted Watch Dogs but oh well.

dbgtz
13-11-2013, 10:40 AM
I'll probably get it when MGS V comes out, unless I really want a game before that (and have the money).

Samantha
13-11-2013, 12:08 PM
I won't be getting it, I'm still in a PS2 stage and I have gone more for the Nintendo route currently.

!x!dude!x!2
13-11-2013, 07:33 PM
It's not released in the UK till the 29th? is it.. so I doubt many people on here will get one :P I will probs get one for christmas :)

oh really ? that sucks. lol i wouldnt be able to wait for christmas

- - - Updated - - -

I won't be getting it, I'm still in a PS2 stage and I have gone more for the Nintendo route currently.

oh what games do you have for it , :O . my favorites are True Crimes streets of L.A and the Simpsons hit and run

- - - Updated - - -

Had mine pre ordered since June. I'll be getting mine on the 29th getting Killzone with it wanted Watch Dogs but oh well.

i had mine pre ordered since august and for my battle field i had it pre order in like june or july :P . i was thinking of watch dogs but not sure

Samantha
13-11-2013, 11:33 PM
oh really ? that sucks. lol i wouldnt be able to wait for christmas

- - - Updated - - -

oh what games do you have for it , :O . my favorites are True Crimes streets of L.A and the Simpsons hit and run

- - - Updated - - -

i had mine pre ordered since august and for my battle field i had it pre order in like june or july :P . i was thinking of watch dogs but not sure

All the Sims games, all GTA apart from Vice City Stories, a few fifa and pes games, THUG (1 and 2 (Tony Hawk's Underground), all/most of the Buzz games and Buzz Junior games - a lot basically!

!x!dude!x!2
13-11-2013, 11:37 PM
All the Sims games, all GTA apart from Vice City Stories, a few fifa and pes games, THUG (1 and 2 (Tony Hawk's Underground), all/most of the Buzz games and Buzz Junior games - a lot basically!

omg i loved Vice City also .. did u ever play it ?? how can you not own it :(

Samantha
14-11-2013, 12:13 AM
omg i loved Vice City also .. did u ever play it ?? how can you not own it :(

I have Vice City, and I have played it. I haven't got Vice City Stories - I used to play Vice City on my cousin's PS2, it was great, but you died in water so meh:(.

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 12:18 AM
I have Vice City, and I have played it. I haven't got Vice City Stories - I used to play Vice City on my cousin's PS2, it was great, but you died in water so meh:(.

i use to take a bus load of people to the water and jump out before it fell in :P
They had a Vice city stories :O wot !! i never heard of it :(

Rachel
14-11-2013, 12:50 AM
I am getting it :) and I will probably get the xbox one as well for christmas :D

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 12:57 AM
I am getting it :) and I will probably get the xbox one as well for christmas :D

what games ?

Rachel
14-11-2013, 12:59 AM
what games ?

I don't know yet. I know I will buy games like Gta 5 ,Saints row style games and maybe call of duty possibly. I mostly want the consoles lol

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 01:39 AM
I don't know yet. I know I will buy games like Gta 5 ,Saints row style games and maybe call of duty possibly. I mostly want the consoles lol

GTA 5 wont be out for a while since Sony didn't want it to hurt the sales of the ps3

Rachel
14-11-2013, 01:42 AM
GTA 5 wont be out for a while since Sony didn't want it to hurt the sales of the ps3
Yea I know but I will eventually get it for ps4 as well once it does lol

Suicune
14-11-2013, 02:32 AM
GTA V hasn't even officially been announced for the PS4, let alone for the Xbox One. Purely speculation and rumors right now.

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 02:45 AM
GTA V hasn't even officially been announced for the PS4, let alone for the Xbox One. Purely speculation and rumors right now.

the guy at the store told me they might do a vote for the people of xbox one and ps4 if they want the GTA V Released . which is pretty stupid because they know people are going to want it so its a waste of time to set up the voting process

Suicune
14-11-2013, 03:12 AM
the guy at the store told me they might do a vote for the people of xbox one and ps4 if they want the GTA V Released . which is pretty stupid because they know people are going to want it so its a waste of time to set up the voting process
A survey isn't going to change anything. It's up to the developers (Rockstar Games) to decide whether or not they'll release GTA V for the PS4/Xbox One. Just because a lot of people claim they want it, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 03:30 AM
A survey isn't going to change anything. It's up to the developers (Rockstar Games) to decide whether or not they'll release GTA V for the PS4/Xbox One. Just because a lot of people claim they want it, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

kinda stupid if they don't . i mean think about the money they can get..

Zak
14-11-2013, 12:47 PM

PS4 Sam!!! You know you want one!!!

Matthew
14-11-2013, 05:00 PM
There's a few reports floating around the internet that people are receiving defective PS4s

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 05:44 PM
There's a few reports floating around the internet that people are receiving defective PS4s

really ?? :O

Oleh
14-11-2013, 07:16 PM
really ?? :O

Yep - http://pastebin.com/DcaQQZYM

Sucks, but hope it's figured out why before launch. Don't want people experiencing what many Xbox users did many years ago.

http://i.minus.com/iY0XHGbhOsIVU.gif

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Yep - http://pastebin.com/DcaQQZYM

Sucks, but hope it's figured out why before launch. Don't want people experiencing what many Xbox users did many years ago.

http://i.minus.com/iY0XHGbhOsIVU.gif

loool I love your gif . Imma make that my sig when I get home . so what would I do if mine doesn't work ?

Oleh
14-11-2013, 07:30 PM
loool I love your gif . Imma make that my sig when I get home . so what would I do if mine doesn't work ?

800+MB Update http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps4/pc_update/index.htm
300MB Update http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps4/index.htm
Make sure that on your flash drive you create a folder called PS4 and drop the 800+ update there, and then create a folder under PS4 called UPDATE (ALL CAPS) and drop the 300 MB there.

Do that before connecting to the internet on your PS4, this SHOULD alleviate any potential risks.

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Do that before connecting to the internet on your PS4, this SHOULD alleviate any potential risks.

oh . thanks for the heads up

dbgtz
14-11-2013, 08:17 PM
I read most of the failures was due to the misuse of the hardware anyway.

!x!dude!x!2
14-11-2013, 08:21 PM
I read most of the failures was due to the misuse of the hardware anyway.

so it should be fine by now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!