PDA

View Full Version : Dancing on Rice - Ends 25th November

Yupt
16-11-2013, 10:37 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/posters/dancing+on%20rice

So I don’t watch much TV, I tend to use Netflix to get all the shows I want.. and there’s a reason for this. I find most of what’s on TV these days is just rubbish talent shows! So, here’s the thing, for this competition I want you to come up with an idea for a rubbish television talent show.

The entry I find the funniest will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Bankai90
20-11-2013, 04:34 AM
"Smelling Bee".

It is just the same as spelling bee. Each of the contestant have to spell out the word of an object that they smell. It is kinda
easy if the object is food which gives a pleasant smell, figure out the word to spell would be easier. If the object is something stink, who knows what'll happen to the contestant.

IzzyUhh
20-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Singers would compete in a competition very similar to the x factor, they would get voted out by the public and the last standing singer would be known as the best singer!!
now that i think about it this could be a huge flop or actually quite entertaining?

Honor-Branch
20-11-2013, 08:09 PM
'Spaghetti and meatballs'

you have 20 seconds to find 10 meatballs inside a bowl, if you do, your prize is a lifetime supply of meatballs!!!!!!!!

Inseriousity.
23-11-2013, 05:05 PM
THE ROW FACTOR

Have you got what it takes to row down a river then row back then row down again then row back again? CAN YOU FEEL THE TENSION... Compete with other rowers in a race against time. Sob stories include the rower with no legs cos he lost them when he sat on his backside all day in a small canoe.
ITS TIME TO FACE THE.... RIVER.

Drake.
24-11-2013, 03:00 AM
The X Factor. Oh wait...

izzul261
25-11-2013, 02:45 PM
THE SLEEPER

The contestants will sleep until everyone wake up. The last one to wake up will be the winner. There will be no disturbance. Just sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep till everyone wake up.

bkps
25-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Fart in water.
Basically, contestants will have their bare arses in water and the point is to do 1 big fart and obviously each contestant will hve their own like glass container of water and there will be a device that measures vibrations so basically, biggest farts win!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!