PDA

View Full Version : What happene to Altoids Sours?

,Traplord
17-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Seriously though. They were so yummy, and a lot of people purchased them.. So why would they stop making them? Does anyone know?
I guess they're a "collectible" now. People sell them on eBay for like $30. In packs they could rangle from 50-80 bucks. Crazy eh?

Chipmunks
17-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Was wondering the same thing about twinkies lol
but yeah no idea what happened to them ..didn't even know they didn't sell them anymore till i read this ;o my mom used to buy them all the time ..they were sooo good :9

,Traplord
17-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Was wondering the same thing about twinkies lol
but yeah no idea what happened to them ..didn't even know they didn't sell them anymore till i read this ;o my mom used to buy them all the time ..they were sooo good :9

Twinkles came back! Fattening little things.. But atleast they taste like heaven lol :) They stopped making altoids sours in 2008 I think! I miss them. My mom used to buy them all the time too!

Absently
17-11-2013, 08:51 PM
never heard of them in my life, looks like something my gran would have had tucked up in hers :P

never had a twinkie in my life either, but they sell them in the "vintage" sweets shops round here. they're extremely expensive though.

,Traplord
18-11-2013, 04:50 AM
never heard of them in my life, looks like something my gran would have had tucked up in hers :P

never had a twinkie in my life either, but they sell them in the "vintage" sweets shops round here. they're extremely expensive though.

Really? Where are you from? You can get a box of twinkies here for about $3.

Absently
18-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Really? Where are you from? You can get a box of twinkies here for about $3.

Ireland, they're more of an American thing I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

lawrawrrr
18-11-2013, 04:53 PM
yes they're an american thing

Do they not do them any more? I swear I bought some last year. I LOVE them.

compositeLegend
27-11-2013, 12:46 PM
I've never heard of this before. Is it hard or soft?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!