PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Friends

Daltron
18-11-2013, 08:01 AM
On your Facebook do you only have people you know in real life/ are actually friends with?
Or do you have anyone really including people you have never spoken too and acquaintances?

I am the first option, I generally only accept people I am friends with/family or people I need to have ie. for uni group assignments and what not

Samantha
18-11-2013, 08:54 AM
I have, online friends, work friends, old school friends and then people who are friends of a friend. Plus I have family. There are only a couple who I've never spoke to.

Drunq
18-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Same as above

"Sent by using my Mobile Phone. If you read this, act like you care.
Danny. x"

-Moniquee.
18-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Yeah I am the same ^

Phil
18-11-2013, 12:31 PM
I have online friends and stuff. I don't add people that I don't know or haven't spoken to. There's a lot of people who are old friends or people I just don't care about anymore and if I see them on my news feed/it's their birthday I'll delete them then

Kardan
18-11-2013, 01:13 PM
I have people that I have been friends with at some point in my life. So I have people on there from way back when I was in school with them, and some of them I've not talked to in years. I don't add complete strangers though.

Empired
18-11-2013, 01:21 PM
I have online friends and stuff. I don't add people that I don't know or haven't spoken to. There's a lot of people who are old friends or people I just don't care about anymore and if I see them on my news feed/it's their birthday I'll delete them then
Wooow :( "Happy birthday I don't want to talk to you anymore" ;)

I don't actually have a real facebook. I have an account that has like 0 friends but that's only there so I can stalk people :$

compositeLegend
26-11-2013, 05:43 PM
I do have people that I have never spoken to but are in the same year level as me. However, besides from that, I have people that I have met and were in my classes.
I did a big clean up at the end of 2012 to get rid of people I don't know at all or don't really talk to.

Absently
26-11-2013, 05:47 PM
I have people from my childhood, school friends, college friends, people who i used to be good friends with, friends, family and some online people (although I'm gradually deleting some of these :P)

Chipmunks
26-11-2013, 11:05 PM
people who i know irl/ that i went to school with and fam members who i don't see alot

Sloths
27-11-2013, 06:27 AM
I just have friends/people I know irl from primary to uni, a few family members and like 2 people off twitter who live in my city

karter
27-11-2013, 07:22 AM
i add people from my school who generally arent a pain in the ass also i'm more likely to add girls than guys not because i'm an online predator but just because guys on facebook are REALLY annoying

Aiden
27-11-2013, 07:39 AM
I only have people i know irl and attractive people

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!