PDA

View Full Version : GotGame: Rush Hour

Daltron
23-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Complete guide thanks to Dolphin over at HQ. Click here (http://www.habboquests.com/articles/72-gotgame?---rush-hour). Win a golf flag looking badge.

Thought it was pretty decent until the creator starting moving the teleport for his friends/ people who pay. Another corrupt gotgame into the list. Here we see creator Feltimber letting the lovely and gracious Looran in without completing it.

http://i.imgur.com/uuPIDX6.png

Michael
23-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Power-hungry, the lot of them. He must've let about 10 people skip whilst I was doing it and didn't appreciate me telling him to stop abusing his rights by moving the bus so he then decided to place the running man next to me and move the car to the other side of the road.

jorsian
23-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Of course it's corrupt. What isn't these days?

It took me a good 3 hours to complete it the LEGIT way. Shenanigans like these piss me off.

Daltron
23-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Power-hungry, the lot of them. He must've let about 10 people skip whilst I was doing it and didn't appreciate me telling him to stop abusing his rights by moving the bus so he then decided to place the running man next to me and move the car to the other side of the road.

I have been sitting in the queue watching, he's been moving the running man like crazy when people get close to the end to stop them progressing.

Lewis
23-11-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm sure if we all report this to powertoo, she'll do something?

KAIZHI
23-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Best of all, staffs are smart enough to let orginal habbos host these badge games.

Hidden
23-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Well you can't judge some peoples actions on everybody. Some people (myself.. duh) have hosted fairly and haven't given out the badge/prize freely like some people have.

I don't get what the point of getting a badge for free is without completing the task, it really is worthless. Badges are easy enough to get now without doing stuff like this.

Reality
23-11-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't see why they're allowed to host these game officially by Habbo if they're then surely there should be a MOD moderating the room so that cant happen or make it in a MODS room as like you stated it shows favoritism!

jorsian
23-11-2013, 05:16 PM
I just received word that the game was made easier by removing health nuts and flamingos. If the owner moving the teleport for friends wasn't enough, now he's making the game easier after many people already beat it when it was at its hardest.

Chipmunks
23-11-2013, 05:40 PM
he was moving tele for his friends and alot of people were complaining about it and he would be like i was fixing wired for you guys
anyway took me like 5hours to get it on my main and like 3minutes to get it on a clone because some guy was nice enough to help me block the buses and let me go through

zombies
23-11-2013, 05:45 PM
i am absolutely disgusted in Looran. she will do anything for a badge, so i'm not surprised at what she's done for this..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!