PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] crying :( so stressful

Lewis
24-11-2013, 02:10 PM
My four 1x1 stack tiles, my one 1x2 stack tile and my one 2x2 stack tile HAVE ALL WENT MISSING. I've checked all of my rooms and all of my groups with :furni I'm so confused :'(

Explorator
24-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Hmm, maybe they were removed?

Maybe habbo should have a feature where you can look for your furni through your inventory, and it tells you which room its in.

compositeLegend
24-11-2013, 02:28 PM
I noticed that sometimes my furni disappears in the client at random times. Try reloading and checking your inventory.

Michael
24-11-2013, 02:47 PM
There was once a glitch that when your inventory got too full, furni went missing and the remedy for this was to empty your inventory and reload Habbo.

Tyrell
24-12-2013, 01:12 AM
My four 1x1 stack tiles, my one 1x2 stack tile and my one 2x2 stack tile HAVE ALL WENT MISSING. I've checked all of my rooms and all of my groups with :furni I'm so confused :'(

Have you clicked on the different '0' '1' '2' etc buttons at the bottom of your inventory??? i only discovered today that they bring you to new pages of furni, and not just different sorting methods

Chipmunks
24-12-2013, 01:14 AM
this happens to me where it goes missing from my inventory
but when i search it in it ..it shows up again

Lewis
24-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Have you clicked on the different '0' '1' '2' etc buttons at the bottom of your inventory??? i only discovered today that they bring you to new pages of furni, and not just different sorting methods

Thanks for the reply, but they already came back a while ago out of nowhere. But yes, I know of the pages, thanks :)

Tyrell
24-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the reply, but they already came back a while ago out of nowhere. But yes, I know of the pages, thanks :)

oh that's good to hear

i only just realised that thats what they did after sending a help request asking where all my furni was

facepalm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!