PDA

View Full Version : GTA V Online

Zak
24-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Hello everyone,

this thread isn't really about GTA V but it is. My goal is to PLAY GTA V online but I'm sick of not being able to sign into PSN.

I have been able to sign in before, all my credentials are correct, the signal strength to my BT Homehub is 45%. It obtains an IP Address but fails on the internet connection.

It's running on a wireless connection (and so is my laptop) my laptop is 3 feet away and works fine.

Is there anything I can try to fix this?

I've checked for electrical interference and turned off and back on.

HELP ME. seriously i'm sick of this now. I will do what ever +rep for good suggestions

GommeInc
02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Would it be difficult to wire it in to the router? It's what I do and it just seems more stable.

samsaBEAR
03-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Is it happening with all your multiplayer games? I had similar issues when I moved my 360 so I bought a pair of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Devolo-dLAN-AVmini-HPlug-Starter/dp/B004TRBQVM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1386074458&sr=8-6&keywords=dlan+500. You plug one into your router and then one into your console and it sends the internet through your home wiring, it works perfectly and honestly I find it far more easier than fannying around with WiFi and stuff, I'm surprised that this isn't more popular.

Andii
04-12-2013, 01:22 PM
get an xbox zak :) :) end of lol

i hate when you try and steal a jet then boom die because it takes forever to break into the jet lol then you get spawned out in the middle of nowhere and it takes ages to get to the roadside lol

GommeInc
05-12-2013, 08:25 PM
get an xbox zak :) :) end of lol

i hate when you try and steal a jet then boom die because it takes forever to break into the jet lol then you get spawned out in the middle of nowhere and it takes ages to get to the roadside lol
It took me two weeks to realise it's the tanks that do that and their range is phenomenal :P You have to zig-zag away, phone Lester to remove your Wanted Level and fly as far away as possible from the Fazer that they send out to follow (and destroy) you.

Andii
09-12-2013, 04:07 PM
It took me two weeks to realise it's the tanks that do that and their range is phenomenal :P You have to zig-zag away, phone Lester to remove your Wanted Level and fly as far away as possible from the Fazer that they send out to follow (and destroy) you.

legend lol them tanks are such *****s lol :( :( worst bit is trying and dying and spawinging in middle of no where

Zak
09-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Would it be difficult to wire it in to the router? It's what I do and it just seems more stable.

I guess I could try it but it's a lot of work as my room is upstairs, my router is downstairs.. and it's the other side of the house. I wish I could move my room... Do you think it would lose much signal if I ran cabling half way across the house? (my house is quite large)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!