PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason.

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Tyche, myself and Ateed have been banned for no reason. :)

We entered the tea party (first time), we WASNT removed, then we suddenly get a ban message with NO explanation AND the help tool goes down when you try to check. >:(

0verRide
05-09-2005, 06:07 PM
we did get a warning that helkat was going to abuse her powers. but i hope u get unbanned soon

Tyche
05-09-2005, 06:08 PM
:@ Grrr.

Tommy
Ring or e-mail them, you have the rights to get youre account back if there was no reason. But if you were bugging staff they might temporarily did it to get you out of their way.

ssricky
lol like i said in the other thread she is abusing her powers she doesnt even deserve to be staff no wonder the hobbas are so messed up their team leader is ever wrse :rolleyes:

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:09 PM
We didn't do anything but walk into a room and sit/dance? That's not bugging anyone seeing as the whole room was dancing, and I'm not waiting 10 years to get a reply from contact us to be unbanned.

quagmire
05-09-2005, 06:10 PM
You Were Geno Probably, HelKat Probably Banned You For Being A Geno In A Tea A Party

ssricky
05-09-2005, 06:11 PM
You Were Geno Probably, HelKat Probably Banned You For Being A Geno In A Tea A Party
loll that will look good on the ban report

kobi626
Tyche, myself and Ateed have been banned for no reason. :)

We entered the tea party (first time), we WASNT removed, then we suddenly get a ban message with NO explanation AND the help tool goes down when you try to check. >:(

Well.. but how is it news or rumours? ...

Drewar
Yeah but they were GENO VIP's.

Tommy
I think that staff probally laugh at all the people that get banned and complain about it, you know like workers do where they work.

Just a though =]

Evolution

Yes but according to the Habbo way being 'geno' isn't against the Habbo way and infact what SHE did was against the Habbo way. She is discriminating other teams. She didn't even ASK us to leave, just ban.

Tyche
05-09-2005, 06:12 PM
We were promoting friendly, non-aggressive competition.

Wootzeh
05-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Sorry to hear :(
I'll msg Helkat on console see if she replies.

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Well.. but how is it news or rumours? ...

Staff being corrupt ^_^

Col
05-09-2005, 06:13 PM
I did not like what HelKat did to you's there was no actual ''reason'' for the banning, If Sulake head quarters asked her why she banned you, heres what she would say, ''I banned them for entering my room''. I think Sulake HQ would wet themselves, because it's a pathetic reason to ban someone.
HelKat can be nice, but this is not a nice thing to do to innocent people as yourselves. How long was the ban for?

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:14 PM
I did not like what HelKat did to you's there was no actual ''reason'' for the banning, If Sulake head quarters asked her why she banned you, heres what she would say, ''I banned them for entering my room''. I think Sulake HQ would wet themselves, because it's a pathetic reason to ban someone.
HelKat can be nice, but this is not a nice thing to do to innocent people as yourselves. How long was the ban for?

We don't know as the ban message says nothing and the helptool is down when you ask how long you're banned.

ssricky
05-09-2005, 06:14 PM
10 years :rolleyes:

Impactor
05-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Stupid VIP badges. I would stick up for you andy but you removed me;) So yeah, the ban was stupid..
I know for one thing dittobrain had changed since he got this VIP badge.

Tyche
Our ban message was left empty. They can't direct us to the help tool because it doesn't work.

2hd.
I reckon HelKat was having a laugh with Dionysus??

Col
05-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Banning is not having a laugh.. :S

Revis
Unfortuantly they are doing nothing wrong by banning you (Read my sig), but they should unban you if you appeal, just go on a clone, revisit the room and ask the staff in there for an explanation. It may only be a 2 hour ban, or those error stickies which make it look like you've been banned, if they haven't been patched :s

Tyche
I reckon she has a strange, idiotic sense of humour?

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:17 PM

I'm not having bans affect my record because some idiotic moronic staff member decides to ban for entering a room, WHICH WASNT EVEN HER OWN.

ssricky
05-09-2005, 06:17 PM
i reckon her and mark were smoking sum pot :rolleyes: and hotboxing sulake labs

Barmi
05-09-2005, 06:18 PM
The ban is a 2 hour ban, she even said so. FarmerJiles was in the room, and he can lay witness at the number of alerts sent out that if VIPs from other teams stayed, they would be reported to their team leader. Everyone not on Tea A was kicked, so staying would be abusing the privelage. Also, she later got fed up with people consistantly coming back in, and sent out alerts saying that if people are not in the Tea A, are kicked, and come back, they would receive a 2 hour ban. I am sorry, but anyone who was banned, I can merely laugh. I was in the party for the whole duration, and the instructions were clear enough. TEA A MEMBERS ONLY. VIP or not, you weren't allowed. Oh, and don't forget that being a VIP is a privelage, and not a right.

Oh, and please no foulmouthing HelKat, she was simply trying to help run an event.

ssricky
05-09-2005, 06:20 PM
The ban is a 2 hour ban, she even said so. FarmerJiles was in the room, and he can lay witness at the number of alerts sent out that if VIPs from other teams stayed, they would be reported to their team leader. Everyone not on Tea A was kicked, so staying would be abusing the privelage. Also, she later got fed up with people consistantly coming back in, and sent out alerts saying that if people are not in the Tea A, are kicked, and come back, they would receive a 2 hour ban. I am sorry, but anyone who was banned, I can merely laugh. I was in the party for the whole duration, and the instructions were clear enough. TEA A MEMBERS ONLY. VIP or not, you weren't allowed. Oh, and don't forget that being a VIP is a privelage, and not a right.

Oh, and please no foulmouthing HelKat, she was simply trying to help run an event.
who cares who is there where they doing anything to hurt the party no they were standing there dancing how does that require a ban and if she has aproblem with taht lock the stupid room + :rolleyes:

Col
Ah, now there is a different story, Some of us weren't told the full story of what you had just mentioned Barmi, Thank you for that.

Evolution

Sorry but as SOON as we entered, danced/sat we get a ban? She didn't remove us, she could have used :kick x DO NOT ENTER THE ROOM AGAIN OR BAN, we had no Hobba alerts or any warnings so please don't bring in "INSTRUCTIONZ WER TOLD" thanks.

quagmire
HelKat Should Get Sacked For Not Leaving A Reason.

Rawr
05-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Banned for no reason...how lame.

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:22 PM

Also, she also only started saying that AFTER we was banned with no warning, when we was in the room geglash wasn't there either.

Tyche
05-09-2005, 06:23 PM

Dude! We were not asked to leave, we were banned before that alert was sent out, [CLEARLY] as we did not receive it. We would leave if we had. :s Idiot.

Mexel
05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Sorry to here that.

ross
05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Haha the reason:
"You are Geno. We are Tea lovers, we hate you."

And sorry to hear that, I did see you Evolution and Vaidez ;p

Edit: This is my 888th post. Haha.

Barmi
05-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Sorry Evolution, but numerous people told you to leave. I specifically told every single person that was not Tea A to leave. If you had done as instructed, there wouldn't be an issue. If a hotel alert is sent out saying party for Tea A members only, what part of that makes you think you can go if you are not from the Tea A? Jeeees louise... dense is one thing, but can you explain your motive for entering in the first place. Don't even start at the VIP status whojamawhat, because as I say, it is a privelage, not a right.

Edit: Yes, there were others there aswell, such as Vaidez, and -<josh>-, but he left early on.

ross
05-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Sorry Evolution, but numerous people told you to leave. I specifically told every single person that was not Tea A to leave. If you had done as instructed, there wouldn't be an issue. If a hotel alert is sent out saying party for Tea A members only, what part of that makes you think you can go if you are not from the Tea A? Jeeees louise... dense is one thing, but can you explain your motive for entering in the first place. Don't even start at the VIP status whojamawhat, because as I say, it is a privelage, not a right.

Edit: Yes, there were others there aswell, such as Vaidez, and -<josh>-, but he left early on.

As HE said, he wasn't told to leave. But if you say you told him to, then whathaveme I wasn't there, but he and Tyche says that nobody told them to go, so they stayed and got banned - and understandable that they're mad because they didn't know why they were banned. But, if you say you told them, then you told them. I'm just saying what they said and what you said and trying to think of what happened.

Edit: Yes I saw Vaidez and -<josh->- & I don't think that makes any sense what I said but hey.

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Dude, I don't give a damn abotu VIP status, my badge wasn't even on, I was HC.

She didn't say anything and whether 'official' or not, if another team goes into another base noobs usually go "GET OUT GET OUT!1111".

You still haven't answered WHY she didn't use :kick x DO NOT RE-ENTER. but just banned with no warning.

No Hobba's or alerts saying leave.

Barmi
05-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Numerous people were telling anyone who was not Tea A. Jeees louise...

Impactor
05-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Why the hell would you go, you know you are VIP and you know you are not in the TEA-A group. And if you read the alert sent out. Its obvious.

ross
05-09-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm watching this k, sorry if I butt in -.-

Why the hell would you go, you know you are VIP and you know you are not in the TEA-A group. And if you read the alert sent out. Its obvious.

He went because alot of 'Geno' group went as Barmi said Vaidez and -<josh>-went aswell, but left early on. And, to be honest when I was in RAF4U-PARTY rooms I saw 2 RoyalImpForce and Jenova people saying "Let's raid HelKat's room blahblahblah" so don't be all shouting at Evolution and Tyche for something half of the other goddamn groups were doing aswell, ok. They just happened to have got a ban.

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:34 PM

NO ONE CARES ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE SAYING GET OUT. No one said ANYTHING about getting banned at all.

Me and Ateed were in Team JENOVA, idiots in there were going "BOOOOOOO GENO GET OUT"

Like every other team does,,

Tyche
05-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Stop 'Jeees louise-ing'.
The point of the matter is: we were not asked to leave, alerted or kicked. Our ban messages were also left empty. If we were not fortunate enough to read your delightful posts we would have no explaination at all for our bans. Especially as we have no answers to our calls for help and the help tool isn't working.

Impactor
05-09-2005, 06:36 PM
NO ONE CARES ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE SAYING GET OUT. No one said ANYTHING about getting banned at all.

Me and Ateed were in Team JENOVA, idiots in there were going "BOOOOOOO GENO GET OUT"

Like every other team does,,

So now you think you are higher than everyone else?

ross
05-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Omg I butted in and like stuck up for Evolution and Tyche like -wait for Barmi to shout at me-

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:37 PM
So now you think you are higher than everyone else?

Did I say I was no?

I ment normal Habbos as in no one official ie; Hobbas/ Habbo staff.

kthnxsishutupbi.

ross
05-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Did I say I was no?

I ment normal Habbos as in no one official ie; Hobbas/ Habbo staff.

kthnxsishutupbi.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT, OK.

timROGERS
05-09-2005, 06:39 PM
This is not a worthwhile thread, it needs cleaning

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:43 PM

You are not a worthwhile human, you need out.

Vodor
05-09-2005, 06:44 PM

That is not a worthwhile post it needs binning.

makes me laff people who come onto threads that have a large number of posts just to say "its not news" or "its not worthwhile" What isnt worthwhile is running around the forum trying to get other peoples threads closed when they dont have anything constructive to post themselves.

*looks skyward*

ross
05-09-2005, 06:45 PM

I agree. But I don't think it's good for Impactor to say "Why the hell did they go in if they're not Tea A." because:

A) As if people who weren't in Tea A were not gonna go in when a Staff alert is sent.

B) Loads of the other team members went such as people from the teams; RIF, Jenova.

Then Impactor goes and says something like that, it's stupid.

Impactor
05-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Dont have a cry about being banned andy.. Like I said, it IS your fault..

ross
05-09-2005, 06:46 PM
"Don't have a cry about being banned Andy."
That's a 7 year old insult. I'm starting to think you're one pathetic loser. Get a grip dude.

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:47 PM

So it was Tyche and ATeed's fault as well?

No!

When Dionysus sends alerts all the teams go in, they just get kicked, not banned.

Col
05-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Habbo is suppose to have events for everyone to make things equal, I think even if other team members where not welcome, they still shouldn't of been banned if they wheren't causing trouble.
Now, Barmi.. You can't tell me you wouldn't be furious if Dionysus or GlitterKat or Impetuous, or Lost_Witness banned you.
I just personally think it is unfair, someone could of been AFK and were banned when they came back, It's terrible.

ross
05-09-2005, 06:49 PM
So it was Tyche and ATeed's fault as well?

No!

When Dionysus sends alerts all the teams go in, they just get kicked, not banned.

Exactly what I'm trying to say. Well said, better than I could have done.

Impactor you need to get this into your pea brain. "Other members from the teams JENOVA and RIF went to TEA A. party too, not just god damn Geno people."

Habbo is suppose to have events for everyone to make things equal, I think even if other team members where not welcome, they still shouldn't of been banned if they wheren't causing trouble.
Now, Barmi.. You can't tell me you wouldn't be furious if Dionysus or GlitterKat or Impetuous, or Lost_Witness banned you.
I just personally think it is unfair, someone could of been AFK and were banned when they came back, It's terrible.

I agree STRONGLY to that. Well done. You're now my new hero.

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:52 PM

+rep for you.

Impactor
05-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Exactly what I'm trying to say. Well said, better than I could have done.

Impactor you need to get this into your pea brain. "Other members from the teams JENOVA and RIF went to TEA A. party too, not just god damn Geno people."

I agree STRONGLY to that. Well done. You're now my new hero.

Yes, well they should be banned too! Ross, why dont you, just let andy, fight his own arguments. Im sure he doesnt need to sitting by his backside to fight his fights.

ross
05-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Ohhh look I'm gonna cry because Barmi or Impactor bad repped me. Boowhoo.
You need lifes dudes.

Yes, well they should be banned too! Ross, why dont you, just let andy, fight his own arguments. Im sure he doesnt need to sitting by his backside to fight his fights.

Don't tell me what to do. You don't know me and before you say: "Omgz you told me what to do to get a life." I didn't tell you, I said YOU NEED a life. Impactor, I'm not here to fight his battles I see you agreeing with Barmi's arguement so why shouldn't I agree with Evolutions and Tyche's. This is the first time I've met these 2 ok? it just so happens I think it was an unfair ban and I agree with them. I'm sure you've met Barmi a few times, if you know what I mean *wink* ;)

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:55 PM

The point is THEY WERNT banned, meaning it was unfair. ktybiloser.

Impactor
05-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Crying always helps ross <3

Nisus
05-09-2005, 06:56 PM
We didn't do anything but walk into a room and sit/dance? That's not bugging anyone seeing as the whole room was dancing, and I'm not waiting 10 years to get a reply from contact us to be unbanned. Lol Well said u can Sue Habbo u know Reason being U should Read the Thing what u agree to when u make a new habbo Says : Habbo Can Not bann u For no Reason
Trust me that is a Ban For no Reason u went in a Room a normal room Beaucse u aint Special Like VIP or Somthing they ban u

They banned me for Bt Fraud lol I am on Ntl hehe

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Crying always helps ross <3

Will you GIVE UP WITH YOUR SAD PATHETIC VENDETTAS?

Just because I got you banned for swearing, doesn't mean you can be a prat now. GROW UP.

Impactor
05-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Did they leave before you Andy? OH LOL and banned for swearing? oooh congaratulations. I honestly dont give a s*** about that! LOL Hilarious how you bring that into it;)

Evolution
05-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Did they leave before you Andy?

No they didn't, when I entered on a clone, on a geno account aswell, I wasn't banned either, just kicked, and some other teams were still there.

ross
05-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Impactor, Don't tell me what to do. You don't know me and before you say: "Omgz you told me what to do to get a life." I didn't tell you, I said YOU NEED a life. Impactor, I'm not here to fight his battles I see you agreeing with Barmi's arguement so why shouldn't I agree with Evolutions and Tyche's. This is the first time I've met these 2 ok? it just so happens I think it was an unfair ban and I agree with them. I'm sure you've met Barmi a few times, if you know what I mean *wink* ;)

Tyche
05-09-2005, 06:59 PM
No they didn't, when I entered on a clone, on a geno account aswell, I wasn't banned either, just kicked, and some other teams were still there.
Omg, :$

Impactor
05-09-2005, 07:00 PM
mmk.. =p Andy, I still liked you after that, LOL.

Seatherny
05-09-2005, 07:04 PM

I agree + rep

ross
05-09-2005, 07:04 PM
All I have to say about it is, HelKat is abusing her Staff status. Think about it, she is. Why would she ban them for coming into her party when she sent a staff alert. Now I know the staff have accepted friend requests from their team so why couldn't she just send a message saying: "Tea A. Party at dittobrains room." instead of sending a staff alert, which frankly I couldn't care less about I was happily in a Revenge when the alert was sent out. So Impactor dude, don't tell Evolution to not go there when he had every right too if the staff alert was sent to EVERYONE on the hotel. Besides, as I said before other members from teams were there so why did they just get banned, Impactor get with the Habbo reality. Since when did someone listen to a Staff Alert saying: "Party at Dittobrains room!! TEA A ONLY" and think, I'm not done yet. A new Habbo could have joined, let's say an hour before the alert. It's happily in a club, the alert is sent she goes to go into the room, she so happens to get in, HelKat bans her, she's upset. That's an unfair ban, so don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do, for that matter don't tell anyone.

Barmi
05-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Um, Ross, I have not bad repped anyone on this forum, period. As for Evolution, I again state you were told to stay out. The hotel alert said Tea A ONLY. Also, if you read the earlier posts again, then you have no reason to complain about being banned for no reason:

Originally Posted by Habbo Hotel Terms & Conditions
2.3 Sulake UK Ltd has no obligation to monitor the Website. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Chat Room and Message Boards and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. Habbo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Chat Room and Message Boards, or the Site at any time, without notice, for any or no reason.

Edit: And if you think HelKat is that bad, you would have sent a half-decent email in by now, arguing your case, before you started crying on forums. (No offence intended.) Oh, and Evolution, please don't be so aggresive. Kaiora, I would be angry if I was banned, but I would heed the notice that said "Tea A members ONLY". That is the difference. It seems that most of the gatecrashers were VIPs from other teams. Is this because of a mental hierarchy in work? Are they better than anyone else and are allowed in room when strictly told otherwise? I really am too tried for this.

Oh, and please stop with the bad rep. The reasons for the bad rep are rather pitiful. I am giving reason behind what I say, whether you like it or not, and certainly do not reply with idiotic content.

Vodor
05-09-2005, 07:06 PM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5470/impact4qi.jpgnuff said

Kieeran
05-09-2005, 07:07 PM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5470/impact4qi.jpgnuff said
Idont get it

Col
05-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Um, Ross, I have not bad repped anyone on this forum, period. As for Evolution, I again state you were told to stay out. The hotel alert said Tea A ONLY. Also, if you read the earlier posts again, then you have no reason to complain about being banned for no reason:

Well, we will see about that once other teams have parties, and other team members come along, we shall see how those team leaders respond.

ross
05-09-2005, 07:13 PM
How would I have sent in an email argueing my case when clearly Habbo doesn't read them, the Habbo Help Tool is useless it never works. Crying on forums? Dude, get a life you're as bad as Impactor with your 7 year old insults.

Impactor
05-09-2005, 07:13 PM
vodor is gay;) - enough said

Barmi
05-09-2005, 07:15 PM
How would I have sent in an email argueing my case when clearly Habbo doesn't read them, the Habbo Help Tool is useless it never works. Crying on forums? Dude, get a life you're as bad as Impactor with your 7 year old insults.

You can read the whole of this thread, but I have not insulted, or bad repped anybody. Now, try a proper email? Not the Habbo help tool. Try using an email address. The email addresses are used in the newsie, or if you are so bothered, get your parent to do it and see if you get a reply faster. And what do you mean "as bad as Impactor"? As I have stated, I have not posted an insult, not am I 7 year old.

ross
05-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Dude are you stupid? Habbo don't read Emails. Habbo Help Tool or whatever, they don't care - then how come when before I had an argue against something Lost_Witness did, I used the Email Dionysus says to use, I still haven't got a reply, at that was about 3 months ago.

Vodor
05-09-2005, 07:19 PM
vodor is gay;) - enough said

Im gay? :o have you seen your avatar?

Impactor
05-09-2005, 07:20 PM
God I'm enjoying this fight so much! Nothing like a good old forum fight to waken you up! And Ross, stop including me now. Im not watchingyou be the normal ****** you are going on about me, and to tell you the truth, its funny watching every reply with "stop with you baby insults".

ross
05-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Impactor, here you are again with your 7 year old insults. "Vodor is gay." dude, as if that offends him, I'm sure it doesn't. It might who knows, he does. but them stupid comments give you an even more of a pathetic status.

OHH LOOK LIKE BAD REP ME I DID A REPLY WITH A BABY INSULT AGAIN!

Barmi
05-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Dude are you stupid? Habbo don't read Emails. Habbo Help Tool or whatever, they don't care - then how come when before I had an argue against something Lost_Witness did, I used the Email Dionysus says to use, I still haven't got a reply, at that was about 3 months ago.

Then try another staff member? There is surely a member of staff which deals with bans? Oh, and please don't call me stupid without justification, bub. If your emails have enough point to them, and are worth replying to, they will be replied to. Emails are read, but if the staff thought there is no need in arguing the point further, then so be it. Tough look. And, I don't know where the problem is coming from. No reason for ban? As someone has already posted:

Originally Posted by Habbo Hotel Terms & Conditions
2.3 Sulake UK Ltd has no obligation to monitor the Website. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Chat Room and Message Boards and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. Habbo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Chat Room and Message Boards, or the Site at any time, without notice, for any or no reason.

"For any or NO REASON."

Impactor
05-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Impactor, here you are again with your 7 year old insults. "Vodor is gay." dude, as if that offends him, I'm sure it doesn't. It might who knows, he does. but them stupid comments give you an even more of a pathetic status.

OHH LOOK LIKE BAD REP ME I DID A REPLY WITH A BABY INSULT AGAIN!

LMAO - HE USES THE TERM AGAIN!

ross
05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Dude. I've tried them all. They don't reply simple as. You keep thinking they do, I'll keep thinking they don't. Your arguement against mine. End of.

Tyche
05-09-2005, 07:27 PM
2 hour ban. I'm back now, and about to complain :)

Barmi
05-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Actually, the point of this thread is about the reason for the ban Evolution and the other gatecrashers recieved, not about email replies. If there is a need to reply to an email, e.g. an apology, you will receive a reply. If you have not had one, then your point was not strong enough, as there was no need for a reply. "An account can be suspended at any time without notice for any or no reason." This topic ended pages ago when someone actually posted that. Quieten down already.

ross
05-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Wow the arguements went on for 2 hours, personal best :d - Joking, I don't argue alot, but if I feel something is wrong I'll say it is wrong same with if I feel something is right, blah etc.

The Professor
05-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Can i suggest a MOD closes this thread before the "bad rep" wars and this idiotic insult battle gets out of hand?

Impactor
05-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Wow the arguements went on for 2 hours, personal best :d - Joking, I don't argue alot, but if I feel something is wrong I'll say it is wrong same with if I feel something is right, blah etc.

Lol

And Vodor, tell me, what IS my avatar?

Vodor
05-09-2005, 07:35 PM
*walks round handing out drinks to calm things down, beers for everyone, a mint tulip with an umbrella and a sparkler for trash-compactor*

andrew
05-09-2005, 07:40 PM
This thread will indeed close if everyone continue's to insult people and argue. Everyone's entitled to their own opinoin but there's no need to insult someone because of that. I'll keep it open if anyone want's to discuss the ban issue in a mature manner.

Vodor
05-09-2005, 07:42 PM
This thread will indeed close if everyone continue's to insult people and argue. Everyone's entitled to their own opinoin but there's no need to insult someone because of that. I'll keep it open if anyone want's to discuss the ban issue in a mature manner.

*hands global a beer from the tray of drinks*

Pitcher9
05-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Sound wierd

Evolution
05-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Thread locked as it was a two hour ban, this isn't over and Sulake will be hearing about this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!