PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Number 2, 3 & 4 Cinema Teleports do NOT work

jorsian
26-11-2013, 09:37 PM
I recently bought sets of 1, 2, 3 and 4 Cinema teleports. The only set that works for the public is #1. The others do not have a 'use' button and cannot be accessed by the public. Only I, the room owner, can access them. I hope Powertoo fixes this!

I'm also interested to hear if other people have this problem or if it's just me...

Michael
26-11-2013, 10:12 PM
I recently bought sets of 1, 2, 3 and 4 Cinema teleports. The only set that works for the public is #1. The others do not have a 'use' button and cannot be accessed by the public. Only I, the room owner, can access them. I hope Powertoo fixes this!

I'm also interested to hear if other people have this problem or if it's just me...

I hope she doesn't fix it.. who knows what someone untrained in coding could do:O

Haha anyway, yeah it's been mentioned to dev's but nothing has been done (first mentioned to them 4 days ago). Hopefully a fix is soon.

Kittysoft
26-11-2013, 10:26 PM
I bought 2 pairs of all of these teles a few days ago as I wanted them in my shop to number each of the rooms, really sad to find that only the #1 ones worked for everyone. 36c down the drain if this isn't fixed. :(

compositeLegend
27-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Hopefully this is fixed soon. Otherwise it's misleading to be selling them in the catalog.

Plebings
27-11-2013, 01:04 PM
think it's pretty cool to have owner-only teleports, but it's clearly a bug, kinda hoping it'll be ignored though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!