PDA

View Full Version : Banned need advice..

Lookim
28-11-2013, 09:24 PM
My old account had 28T on and a shed load of credits and was banned with the ban.

No longer welcome on Habbo.co.uk

However, were on .com now surely this means the ban is invalid? Opinion.

Thread moved by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): From Bobba as it is better suited here.

sex
28-11-2013, 09:39 PM
loophole!
shame they don't look at bans over 6 months

Daltron
28-11-2013, 09:44 PM
My old account had 28T on and a shed load of credits and was banned with the ban.

No longer welcome on Habbo.co.uk

However, were on .com now surely this means the ban is invalid? Opinion.

Nope, pre-merge bans don't stand and they won't even talk to you now if it's longer than 6 months ago apparently.
Shocking customer service I know but you broke the rules.

Lookim
28-11-2013, 09:46 PM
I didn't break the rules, some idiot gave me a shed load of furniture randomly.. Obviously didn't decline, turns out. All his furniture was stolen. :(

Let's say a perm ban says it lasts until 2020.. Does that mean it in actually unbans itself in 2020 or does it re-ban curious.

Lewis
28-11-2013, 09:47 PM
28t nowadays isn't the hardest to get. If you're experienced in gambling and can be bothered with the time and effort to build up, you will get back up. :). Of course, you need to start small to build up a good few hundred coins.

I highly doubt you will get your account back, unfortunately. :(

MKR&*42
28-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Hey I managed to get an unban even whent hey gave me the 6 months crap excuse. Then again I had Katharina who probably didn't know what she was on about...

Not impossible as long as you keep trying.

Demi
28-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Keep bugging them - very unlikely.

Mikey
30-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Didn't they clear all the bans after the merge or around that time?

Slopure
30-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Didn't they clear all the bans after the merge or around that time?

When they did the merge, if you did not transfer your account it would be deleted. So if you had your account banned before the merge and it was still banned during the merge you'd loose it forever. If it wasn't attached to a none banned character then you could transfer the account, but it would never be unbanned. RIP Gumy45

Mikey
30-11-2013, 03:42 PM
When they did the merge, if you did not transfer your account it would be deleted. So if you had your account banned before the merge and it was still banned during the merge you'd loose it forever. If it wasn't attached to a none banned character then you could transfer the account, but it would never be unbanned. RIP Gumy45

Aw that sucks mate!

Shorty
30-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Hey I managed to get an unban even whent hey gave me the 6 months crap excuse. Then again I had Katharina who probably didn't know what she was on about...

Not impossible as long as you keep trying.

I had a ticket which was within the 6 months mark by a week or so, they waited 2 weeks and a few days to reply to my ticket. Just so they could use the 6 months excuse, Habbo Customer Support average wait time for a reply was one week that month.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!