PDA

View Full Version : Wired question / help

Michael
30-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Hi, when it comes to timers I have no clue how to wire them.

I'm looking to have wired that will count down 5 minutes, and when it hits zero will open two gates which will then close 5 seconds after then go back to counting down and will repeat the process.

If anyone knows how to do this, it would be fab if you could list the wired needed and those specifications of it. +rep.

I was previously using this wired: http://prntscr.com/27r922 but whenever everyone left room the timer would stop working.

Lewis
30-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Trigger: Game Ends
Effect: Match furniture to position and state (gates open) (you could do this with toggle furniture state but I prefer not)
Effect: Match furniture to position and state (gates closed, five seconds delay) (you could do this with toggle furniture state but I prefer not)
Effect: Toggle furniture state (Select counter, delay 5 seconds)

You can hide the counter.

You could also probably use timer wired, but meh

then again, I think a game starting also counts as a game ending... I'm not sure

Michael
30-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Trigger: Game Ends
Effect: Match furniture to position and state (gates open) (you could do this with toggle furniture state but I prefer not)
Effect: Match furniture to position and state (gates closed, five seconds delay) (you could do this with toggle furniture state but I prefer not)
Effect: Toggle furniture state (Select counter, delay 5 seconds)

You can hide the counter.

You could also probably use timer wired, but meh

then again, I think a game starting also counts as a game ending... I'm not sure

Kinda worked, so thanks

Scotland
01-12-2013, 12:34 PM
You still needing help?

Michael
01-12-2013, 01:35 PM
You still needing help?

Is that a joke? LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!