PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] Slayer Advice

Sabra
04-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Hey there.

So after joining back on Runescape I decided to do some combat & slayer leveling. I am currently 90 attack, 88 strength, 85 defense, and 79 slayer - I want to see if anyone has an advice or critiques on how I am leveling.

For my armor/weapons I am using: Full slayer helm, bandos: chest, legs, gloves, boots, warrior ring, amulet of fury, and bandos godsword.

For slayer I am going to the chick in the desert.

I also have ~27mil in the bank from stuff I have sold.. which surprised me because I was broke after I bought bandos gear!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Kardan
04-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Should upgrade to Kuradal, the top slayer master. I would swap the godsword for chaotics as soon as possible, but I don't know how much dungeoneering you've got done, so godsword might be the way forward for now :P

James
04-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Should upgrade to Kuradal, the top slayer master. I would swap the godsword for chaotics as soon as possible, but I don't know how much dungeoneering you've got done, so godsword might be the way forward for now :P
What's your runescape name? xx

Zak
05-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Setup is ok Sab. I would personally go for the vine whip + erm silverlight is it? i forget.. something like that.

Defo upgrade to Kuradel .. I was really apprehensive at first but she's defo the best.

Kardan
05-12-2013, 07:37 PM
What's your runescape name? xx

Zyaxol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!