PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] To buy a phat or not

Zak
05-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Ok so most of you know I have some $ right.

Well I have enough to buy phats up to green. Do you recommend I buy one or what? I really want one.. but they keep crashing.. I would probs go for Yellow if I did.

PLS HELP ME :(

Kardan
05-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Personally, if I had the cash, and nothing to do with the cash, I would buy one. But with your stats I would make sure to buy 99 Summoning and Construction first. (And energy if you want to get 99 Divination faster).

Rachel
05-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Care to share? Jokes and I would say the same as Karden have said. Aim at your skills since you are not far from all 99s then get it :P But it is completely up to you :P

I bought a red hween the other day lol I like hween mask ROFL

Zak
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Personally, if I had the cash, and nothing to do with the cash, I would buy one. But with your stats I would make sure to buy 99 Summoning and Construction first. (And energy if you want to get 99 Divination faster).

Yeh I will have enough for all 99s, esp with the way RS is going atm. Too easy to make money!

Care to share? Jokes and I would say the same as Karden have said. Aim at your skills since you are not far from all 99s then get it :P But it is completely up to you :P

I bought a red hween the other day lol I like hween mask ROFL

Yeh I sold my mask set today had more than I thought.. must have lost 100m on the set tho :/

what colour guys?

Rachel
05-12-2013, 11:25 PM
I sold mine for 170m lol to train herb lol

Zak
24-12-2013, 09:42 AM
I brought a yellow partyhat in the end 1185m. Will probably fall through the roof with the introduction of all these new tradeable rares.. ahh well. Looks sweet in the invent.. looks so old school. Love it!!!

Typoh
25-12-2013, 06:12 PM
I brought a yellow partyhat in the end 1185m. Will probably fall through the roof with the introduction of all these new tradeable rares.. ahh well. Looks sweet in the invent.. looks so old school. Love it!!!

Glad your loving your new retail buy Zak!

Zak
26-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Glad your loving your new retail buy Zak!

Sold it for 1255m :P and brought a red h'ween for 184m :P just too much money for a hat you know?

Zelda
26-12-2013, 03:43 PM
should start merching phats zak ;P + well done on ur nice profit eh

Typoh
27-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Nice profit hehe

Zak
27-12-2013, 06:28 PM
should start merching phats zak ;P + well done on ur nice profit eh

I usually merch goods in the ge it's all peanuts though. I'll make a mill a day doing nothing.. sometimes 3m but rarely a big win like that in a day? day and a half?

Zelda
27-12-2013, 07:03 PM
I usually merch goods in the ge it's all peanuts though. I'll make a mill a day doing nothing.. sometimes 3m but rarely a big win like that in a day? day and a half?

ah i got a few mates who flip phats they've made like bils from it ngl. at least it's something you can do while skilling etc tho :P

Zak
27-12-2013, 11:10 PM
ah i got a few mates who flip phats they've made like bils from it ngl. at least it's something you can do while skilling etc tho :P

probs will when I hit the 2b mark

JoeyK.
15-01-2014, 10:02 AM
In my personal experience dealing with rares, a green phat is the best way to go. They're the least traded of them all and easy to make a quick profit off of - even if they drop in the long run, it's easy to sell and buy again in even a single day and negate any loss you'd have.

Just don't buy purples or yellows. As far as blues go, stay away until you learn who the big players are, they're very good at making ~200m off of each trade. Reds are too difficult to predict relative to whites, and whites are always all over the place (though if you hold a white long enough, you'll always be able to sell high; you just lose buying power until that happens, and it might not be worth it relative to trading greens).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!