PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The Removal of public rooms

-paul.
06-12-2013, 02:42 PM
I know they haven't been around for a while but I think the removal of the REAL public rooms (not the ones they have now) really bought
habbo down.

I remember back in the old day we would all pile into the theatredrome and await for the arrival of a celeb. It would get exciting when
everyone got muted or the HM would walk in. However the "new" public rooms are just depressing and just a mess.

lucaskf390
06-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Most of them were empty and not being used :/

-paul.
06-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Due to the fact they removed Wobble Squabble, Diving board, any events and the infobus.

karter
06-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Most of them were empty and not being used :/

Uh they were being used. Most used to have 15+ members. You need to refreshen your memory

-paul.
06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
There were times when you would go in and they would be empty but especially the hallways were used by fansites.

Yawn
06-12-2013, 04:30 PM
smaller hotel population means we dont need so many now but the 1s we have right now are always busy

lido needs to be redone properly imo it looks so cheap atm

Red
06-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Uh they were being used. Most used to have 15+ members. You need to refreshen your memory

No they weren't. There was a few that were pop but the majority were empty when they were removed. Hallways were used for fansites and used to reach capacity. Can't see that being the case if they were brought back now.

karter
06-12-2013, 07:39 PM
No they weren't. There was a few that were pop but the majority were empty when they were removed. Hallways were used for fansites and used to reach capacity. Can't see that being the case if they were brought back now.

Nah pretty sure that every room had users in them and a lot of the popular ones had 15+

i think only the habbo kitchen and the internet cafe thing used to be empty, rest not really

zombies
06-12-2013, 07:48 PM
i think if they added the hallways now it would be active, however they'd have to use teleports and be owned by staff or something.

-paul.
07-12-2013, 01:47 PM
They need to bring back the old Public rooms and stop messing with a working formula.

Demi
07-12-2013, 04:28 PM
I used to love the dirty duck pub back in the day...

!x!dude!x!2
07-12-2013, 05:19 PM
before they were taking away they were all empty so its why they were taking away

-paul.
07-12-2013, 05:27 PM
But why replace them with ones that are rubbish? Many were being used and they have replaced them with rooms that look like they have been made by a user?

dana1099
07-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Due to the fact they removed Wobble Squabble, Diving board, any events and the infobus.

And just the habbo pool period, people used to go in there just because they liked the red swimsuit.. ah and the afromen lol.
i miss the old habbo before the merge, they need to work on getting THAT habbo back, because even though it was just .com they had more active members, plus it was just more fun..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!