PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever stolen anything?

xxMATTGxx
09-12-2013, 10:04 PM
I was part of a Skype chat before and it got me thinking that has anyone stolen anything before? I'm not on about illegally downloading a TV show or anything like that. But actually making the effort and going to a shop and stealing a product or something on the lines of that.

So have you? I haven't stolen anything like that personally.

Shar
09-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Apart from the pick and mix as a child, no

Chris
09-12-2013, 10:11 PM
No I haven't. My mum has accidentally walked out of a shop once with a joint of ham though haha.

Martin
09-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Yes!!! :'(

I have a habbit of stealing things from hotels I stay in, the worst being the kettle I once stole from a travelodge in Ireland. (To be fair it was only because they pissed me off with fire alarms during the night)

Never from a shop though :P

MKR&*42
09-12-2013, 10:14 PM
You stole a kettle??? omg lmao

Ergh no actually im a good boy.

Shar
09-12-2013, 10:15 PM
No I haven't. My mum has accidentally walked out of a shop once with a joint of ham though haha.
omg now that reminds me of a time when I walked out of a shop with a bag of lentils when I was like 8 and then when I realised what I've done my mum and I walked back to give it back hahaha

Yawn
09-12-2013, 10:17 PM
yh used to get all sorts from the local smile store (Mcolls now) when i was younger

i was responsible for catching a shoplifter yesterday :Innocent:

IceNineKills
09-12-2013, 10:20 PM
i stole a fire extinguisher from a local school during the night on a weekend and got arrested?

also when i was younger i was always going to the petrol station by the skatepark and stealing peoples lunches to order

Blinger
09-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Yes!!! :'(

I have a habbit of stealing things from hotels I stay in, the worst being the kettle I once stole from a travelodge in Ireland. (To be fair it was only because they pissed me off with fire alarms during the night)

Never from a shop though :P
Reminds me of the episode of Friends when Ross and Chandler go to the hotel. (Skip to 1:40 or so.. the starts a bit boring)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on2_ooaUc4Q

Me? It depends where I am. I have a collection of glasses I've taken from pubs + restaurants, I've taken cutlery too.. At the supermarket in the self serve I've scanned the fruit + vegies as the "wrong" item a few times, simply for the cheaper one. Ah well, I'm a tight ass.

lemons
09-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Of course

Gina
09-12-2013, 10:51 PM
nopeee
am a good girl

OldLoveSong
09-12-2013, 10:51 PM
nope!

Futz
09-12-2013, 10:52 PM
I haven't

the most extreme shoplifting i've done is opening a drink before paying while food shopping

wixard
09-12-2013, 11:14 PM
when i was about 17 i was trying to get served and they didn't and i walked out with chewing gum in my hand by accident

that was the only thing i stole til i started working in a shop, then i stole a few things from the stock room from time to time
like a bottle of powerade or a chocolate bar

i'd never have the balls to steal from anywhere else!

Drewar
10-12-2013, 01:15 AM
Nope. Never have I ever.

lucaskf390
10-12-2013, 01:17 AM
I did when child.

Jurv
10-12-2013, 01:28 AM
stolen pix n mix sweets and packs of yu-gi-oh cards when woolworths was still around lol!

Daltron
10-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Every now and then :/

Coles has this self serve thing and I always just buy loads of nuts and swipe them as lindseed to get it like 90% off. My sister is a worse offender though she always buys mangos and avacados and puts them in the machine as potatoes lol. I guess that is technically stealing.

karter
10-12-2013, 08:04 AM
i've stolen toys and books when i was a kid

as of shoplifting for some reason i used to love stealing gums and chocolates and idk why there was some form of satisfaction in it lmao

-:Undertaker:-
10-12-2013, 04:27 PM
I've never stolen anything.

buttons
10-12-2013, 04:53 PM
yea used to steal eyeliner n lipgloss every so often but my friends were stealing lipgloss mascara eyeliner eyeshadow blusher etc every session lol stole creme eggs n random sweets, shoved them in my hat or pockets inside my jacket. it's so easy but i wouldn't dare to now. this was when i was about 13-14 i think, others stole perfume, clothes, hair dye, jewellery, Pringles, lunchables, brownies, vodka, pregnancy tests...

some my friends still steal now like oxo cubes, veg n frigging buckets. altho it's a scummy thing to do, they aren't the typical dole bum junkies, just skint lol.. oh and one of them, he's bit older so wouldn't get id'd, would take alcohol to selve serve and take cap off n put it in a bag

Yawn
10-12-2013, 05:12 PM
yh buttons!!! its so easy, but same as u i would NEVER do it now.
dont have the guts, no idea how i used to do it when i was in my early teens.

i used to do it for the fun of it most of the time, and i guess its cool to get loads of stuff for free

velvet
10-12-2013, 09:36 PM
like others said, i don't do it any more but when i was like 12-14 i used to nick loads just for the fun of it coz it's so easy n it was a thrill i guess.
it'd always be jewelry or makeup i'd get.
i'd never have the guts to do that now lmao

!:random!:!
10-12-2013, 10:24 PM
a 5p strawberry when i was like 7 hahaha thats it :P

compositeLegend
13-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Just the pix n mix sweets that used to be around at my local supermarket.
Other than that, I have not.

whoeful
14-12-2013, 01:48 AM
stole some chicken nuggets from morrisons before

!x!dude!x!2
14-12-2013, 02:29 AM
never

Chipmunks
14-12-2013, 07:28 AM
just stole crackers from my aunt?
but i'm not sure if it's stealing since she says i can have anything in her kitchen as long as it doesn't have a name lol

goofyjadico
14-12-2013, 01:20 PM
only when i was like 6 years old

Oleh
14-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Always robbing the shampoos n soaps from hotels. Pint glasses from pubs, sugar n handwipes from kfc n mcdonalds.

:)

-Moniquee.
15-12-2013, 05:04 AM
I have never stolen anything but because I'm a poor Uni student when I go to the supermarket and use self serve I often scan my fruit and veggies as the wrong thing so it's cheaper :)

Sloths
15-12-2013, 06:49 AM
God I need to do this self serve trick when I'm back at uni! But other than the usual pic and mix thing as a kid like most have I don't recall every stealing anything

shiver
15-12-2013, 03:22 PM
just sweets n stuff when i was very little and influenced by my HORRENDOUS sister. and she made me steal the lipsyl things from boots haha she had every colour. i feel bad now.

but now, no, i don't steal. actually it's a lie. when i feel ripped off in a bar or pub i tend to steal their glasses. got a nice collection going on now

kasi
16-12-2013, 05:39 PM
when i was a kid i stole a ring from a claires shop once. other than that no
i've been in stores with friends while they were stealing. super uncomfortable and awkward

ComaDivine
18-12-2013, 12:43 PM
accidentally stole a few pens that i had in my pocket while i worked restocking in a stationery store but aside from that nah

Shorty
18-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Nope, wouldn't be able to get over the gilt trip.

AgnesIO
18-12-2013, 10:41 PM
yea used to steal eyeliner n lipgloss every so often but my friends were stealing lipgloss mascara eyeliner eyeshadow blusher etc every session lol stole creme eggs n random sweets, shoved them in my hat or pockets inside my jacket. it's so easy but i wouldn't dare to now. this was when i was about 13-14 i think, others stole perfume, clothes, hair dye, jewellery, Pringles, lunchables, brownies, vodka, pregnancy tests...

some my friends still steal now like oxo cubes, veg n frigging buckets. altho it's a scummy thing to do, they aren't the typical dole bum junkies, just skint lol.. oh and one of them, he's bit older so wouldn't get id'd, would take alcohol to selve serve and take cap off n put it in a bag

Scotland...

---

k, yeah stolen two bouncy balls once - hardcore shop lifter here. Seriously though, been with people later in life (when I say later, I mean like year 8) and thought they were utter ***** for stealing from the local coop, then banging on about how much "better things taste stolen".

buttons
18-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Scotland...

---

k, yeah stolen two bouncy balls once - hardcore shop lifter here. Seriously though, been with people later in life (when I say later, I mean like year 8) and thought they were utter ***** for stealing from the local coop, then banging on about how much "better things taste stolen".
:P tbh even the most goody two shoes stole too lol just random creme eggs shoved in their pockets n stuff. i wouldn't DARE steal now tho wouldn't even think of it. + everyone I stole with are grown up n don't do it now. think we all just went through our rebel stages early cause now the ppl im friends with who were 'good' all smoke, do drugs n steal now (but are still decent people) lol whilst ppl i used to hang out with aren't like that at all anymore

JoeyWarHorse
18-12-2013, 11:25 PM
I stole a freddo bar when I was 8, ran round the corner and was eating it. Shop owner sneaks up on me and I beg him to not tell my parents and I'll get him 10p asap hahaha.

Then when I was 10 in Spain once I stole some seashells from a shop and told my parents I'd found them on the beach, some people were a bit suspicious as they were shells you can only find in the Caribbean...

Liva
18-12-2013, 11:27 PM
I haven't done it, not purposely anyway. I even feel guilty and embarrassed when I walk out of the store and the alarm starts beeping even though I've bought everything. :(

God
19-12-2013, 03:10 AM
Well one thing I did with my mom without her even knowing was I put some stuff on that top part the little bascet, then I got her to put her big ass purse down and she leaves it down whenever sshe gets her banking card out and ye its hidden under her purse till we get outside and at the car and ye :D Mostly its just small shuti.

Sho
19-12-2013, 06:17 AM
I stole some chocolate when I was a kid and felt so bad that I went to a different shop, bought the same chocolate and just left it in the shop I stole from haha.

Sent from my iPad - enter comps at www.habbox.com/comps :)

Chug!
19-12-2013, 10:15 AM
TEABAGS AND TOWELS FROM TRAVELODGE HOTELS. LOCK ME UP NOWWW :( :( :(

ghcgh
19-12-2013, 10:43 AM
No but i've took stuff from my brother

Alkaz
19-12-2013, 12:45 PM
I haven't, but yesterday I was out with friends and one of them stole a £8 shisha pen and later ended up being scammed out of £40 in a matter of seconds by a 'street performer' on Westminster Bridge. Karma is a *****.

Sieglinde
19-12-2013, 12:47 PM
i stole a freddo from a shop once, i think it was worth it though x

Lewis
19-12-2013, 03:29 PM
McDonald's accidentally gave me a free box of chicken nuggets with what I ordered, so I ate them. But, the amount of times I've been to McDonald's then take it home to realize they forget to give me something I ordered is unbelievable. So they have themselves to blame :(.

karter
19-12-2013, 03:37 PM
McDonald's accidentally gave me a free box of chicken nuggets with what I ordered, so I ate them. But, the amount of times I've been to McDonald's then take it home to realize they forget to give me something I ordered is unbelievable. So they have themselves to blame :(.

oh yea something like this happened to me too

they gave me some fries when i didnt order them but i took them anyway lol :drool:

Aiden
19-12-2013, 06:03 PM
haribos once

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!