PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] So much for anti-bullying campaign

Hidden
11-12-2013, 04:23 PM
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8268/jtgh.png

got banned from the room for saying that..... that's me banned from all of her rooms for literally nothing but an opinion, and this time i didn't even say anything

zombies
11-12-2013, 04:25 PM
how is this campaign still going? it has dragged on for far too long!

Michael
11-12-2013, 05:48 PM
she said shes with habbo for a year but when it comes to a year they'll reconsider if they're staying longer

Yawn
11-12-2013, 06:18 PM
banning u from a room isnt bullying u lol

karter
11-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Looking at your activity on the forum it seems you are really rude and obnoxious which is probably the reason you were banned because after sometime your narcissism gets annoying and I'd ban too so you need to stop with the excuse of "bullying in an anti bullying room!!!" and banning isn't even bullying it was done so that you stay away which you clearly didn't so why complain

Michael
11-12-2013, 07:04 PM
You won't stop talking about feces either.

Hidden
11-12-2013, 07:04 PM
When you are meant to be a staff guest for ?a year? it's against the rules to ban especially for giving opinions. If you don't like my honesty then I guess you have no truth in life and clearly cant' accept the facts. She can't ban somebody for saying an opinion. That's like me banning her for wearing a white top and calling it racism.

MKR&*42
11-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Tbf although ik Hidden has been a pain, that account will ban anyone for having an opinion. I'm sure FlyingJesus; said Ditch The Label was a load of bs or something idk

Hidden
11-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Everybody has opinions, I guess I'm a pain because I stand by mine and keep them strong pointed. Also I said something like, I hate bullying campaigns because people feel uncomfortable going to them and after going to them because they are strangers, yes some MAY prefer this but most would rather keep it a secret or chat to a close family member. I also then went on to say I thought they weren't doing a good enough job IMO.

Daltron
12-12-2013, 06:39 AM
Looking at your activity on the forum it seems you are really rude and obnoxious which is probably the reason you were banned because after sometime your narcissism gets annoying and I'd ban too so you need to stop with the excuse of "bullying in an anti bullying room!!!" and banning isn't even bullying it was done so that you stay away which you clearly didn't so why complain

Agreed. I am sure there is much more going on outside of that screenshot, possibly where Hidden; has said something offensive and not recognised it as offensive.

Whilst I think the campaign is a good one, I do agree that the slight bias and favouritism for specific opinions by DTL staff leaves a few things to be desired.

(I have never spoken to them, simply from observation when I see them interact with the community. I recall seeing them kick ban a member who asked why the vending machine competition wasn't more publicly campaigned however someone who asked about charity work was not banned.)

Hidden
12-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Agreed. I am sure there is much more going on outside of that screenshot, possibly where @Hidden (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=88160); has said something offensive and not recognised it as offensive.

Whilst I think the campaign is a good one, I do agree that the slight bias and favouritism for specific opinions by DTL staff leaves a few things to be desired.

(I have never spoken to them, simply from observation when I see them interact with the community. I recall seeing them kick ban a member who asked why the vending machine competition wasn't more publicly campaigned however someone who asked about charity work was not banned.)

Actually you are wrong, nothing was said besides this, so thanks for trying to be clever. You also still haven't said why Puma is stupid, or will we just forget about that because everything you say is just to seek attention and you have nothing to back it up?

Daltron
12-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Actually you are wrong, nothing was said besides this, so thanks for trying to be clever. You also still haven't said why Puma is stupid, or will we just forget about that because everything you say is just to seek attention and you have nothing to back it up?

You really are not helping your argument by bullying people. Who is Puma?

Hidden
12-12-2013, 02:01 PM
You really are not helping your argument by bullying people. Who is Puma?

Well you should know you called her stupid, what a shame. You can't exactly hit back with calling somebody a bully when you have bullied others, hypocritical much?

Yawn
12-12-2013, 03:51 PM
the fact that u have been banned from all of their rooms (like u said in the op) makes it pretty evident that it isnt "all u've said".
u r clearly an ongoing issue and a pain in the ass. so stop playing victim.

if ur being a negative nancy and going into all their rooms repeating nonsense like "u ban ppl from rooms for their opinions so ur a bully!!!!111" its no wonder uve been banned now is it

Hidden
15-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Waltz checked logs and unbanned me, then I just tried to go to their session and I got banned for what can only be called talking to Puma. so Yeah looks like this can be classed as bullying, terrible representation.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!