PDA

View Full Version : Got Game? Icy Runner

zombies
11-12-2013, 05:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pUZqgcU.png

michaels and andyatw! have come up with an original got game where you have to get through the ice maze/obstacle within 3 minutes. this is something we haven't seen before and i think all users will enjoy.

it has also been said by a couple of people that this was copied from habbo.nl but i dont have any evidence to prove it so it will stay a rumor for now.

this is also riddled with kick wired if you fail at any point.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/sD4iJpo.png

heres a picture that was given of me from .nl (to back up the claim that i didnt make!!)

Michael
11-12-2013, 05:44 PM
lmfao what a joke looks nothing like .nl xD

have fun winning the badge

Hidden
11-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Theres more than 1 on .nl, bye.

Badge isn't that hard to get after you get the timing right

zombies
11-12-2013, 05:49 PM
lmfao what a joke looks nothing like .nl xD

have fun winning the badge

as i said i didnt make those claims! i don't really care about badges but thanks anyway. i thought the game was called icy runner not xmas rescue? :)

Tyrell
11-12-2013, 06:00 PM
go away with ur stupid kick wired habbo

just make clone rooms :(

jorsian
11-12-2013, 06:04 PM
This Got Game is NOT original. Isaac did one similar to this when they first came out.

g.c.Magic
11-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Like it, but it's not new lol. It's Death Run!

Daltron
11-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Wait when you say this is original are you trolling?

This is death run created by g.c just remade with icy furni?

lemons
11-12-2013, 07:36 PM
i've seen a game which looks 90% like this on habbo.fr about a month ago

sex
11-12-2013, 07:38 PM
i think ben was being sarcastic, but i dunno why when his got game was just wired maze in one room
none of them have been original really lol

zombies
11-12-2013, 07:45 PM
This Got Game is NOT original. Isaac did one similar to this when they first came out.
i know it isn't original, i was being sarcastic.

Like it, but it's not new lol. It's Death Run!
my point exactly

Wait when you say this is original are you trolling?

This is death run created by g.c just remade with icy furni?
yep, i'm joking

i think ben was being sarcastic, but i dunno why when his got game was just wired maze in one room
none of them have been original really lol
yeah i know mines wasnt original and it wasn't even supposed to be got game, was supposed to be for that zombie campaign. things just turned out differently

Daltron
11-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Okay rereading the first post the sarcasm is more clear now. My bad lmao

jorsian
11-12-2013, 08:33 PM
I don't understand why there's even a queue for this game. It makes the game so much longer than it would have been if we could all run in when we wanted to. I hate when annoyances are added for no reason whatsoever. I also have a problem with that 50/50 chance about mid-way through the game.

Hidden
11-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Get excited for the next got game, 100% original (sarcasm if you didn't know) going to be a real frustrating little time wasting badge for you all!

Connected--
15-12-2013, 10:04 AM
I don't understand why there's even a queue for this game. It makes the game so much longer than it would have been if we could all run in when we wanted to. I hate when annoyances are added for no reason whatsoever. I also have a problem with that 50/50 chance about mid-way through the game.

^ ikr. the 50/50 should be at the beginning. and some people like to complete it and block the tele. what in the world does it do themselves good.

Plutonioo
16-12-2013, 12:16 PM
I didn't get the badge this time. The game was too hard for me :(

Connected--
17-12-2013, 04:11 AM
lol it's not original as said.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!