PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] how rude is this

Bradley.
11-12-2013, 06:23 PM
i sent in a help request on help.habbo.com look what i got back!

http://i.imgur.com/A1UQTQK.png
lol.........
i replied back saying
"Well you just did open it and reply so why couldn't you reply back something which was deemed helpful"
i have sent stuff into that category before!!!! silly cow, so who's KATE on habbo client

Yawn
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
sassy and v funny

Aiden
11-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Why didn't she use a capital S?
:'(

Daltron
12-12-2013, 06:46 AM
That is a pathetic response.

Instead of being offensive and rude to users they should simply forward the ticket to a customer service staff who CAN answer it and include a comment at the bottom correcting the ticket type for future enquires.

Jesus christ Sulake, hire me to train your moderators. Clearly the monkeys you have at the moment are not up to par.

Matt
12-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Obviously didn't want to help you haha, she could have at least referred you to someone else or say she's handing it over to someone who can help with your issues.

Drunq
12-12-2013, 08:04 AM
theyre like robots!!!!!

Sent from my mobile - Check www.habbox.com/events for all our Events!

Drewar
12-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Wow, that is extremely rude. I'm not impressed at all.

despect
12-12-2013, 11:29 AM
That's really strange and rude. Surely they should answer back giving you the correct way to find the answer to your question instead of being rude? Unless i'm mistaking what Habbo staff are actually there for?

MKR&*42
12-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I get why she actually said it - if it's not in that category (i know people use that category so it gets dealt with quicker and staf are obviously fed up with it) then she shouldn't really have to answer you. However, yes she should have placed it into a different category and got another person to deal with it.

lawrawrrr
12-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Kinda sounds like translation problems really, "will not answer you" maybe more like cannot help you or something like that. But at least they actually responded instead of just closing it...

Kardan
12-12-2013, 12:04 PM
So you sent a non-payment ticket in the payment category, and you're complaining?

lemons
12-12-2013, 05:51 PM
maybe the OP should learn to read

well done mods you're doing a great job

Hidden
12-12-2013, 06:39 PM
That's why I love waltzmatilda, hilarious reply! Anytime I put it in the wrong catagory they usually say 'we will send this to the right person and they can deal with it'

OldLoveSong
12-12-2013, 08:27 PM
lmao very rude

Mikey
12-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Probably been Google Translated but if not then very rude.

Yawn
12-12-2013, 10:08 PM
hes complaining because its rude as hell and not in the least helpful :S

clearly not doing a gr8 job thats appalling customer service.

anf if it rly was waltzmatilda then its not a translation issue at all its just plain rude

Bradley.
12-12-2013, 10:12 PM
hes complaining because its rude as hell and not in the least helpful :S

clearly not doing a gr8 job thats appalling customer service.

anf if it rly was waltzmatilda then its not a translation issue at all its just plain rude

yes thanks
i don't care if she would've said wrong category i will forward it to relevant person whatever! but WE WILL NOT ANSWER YOU is not very nice!

Kardan
12-12-2013, 10:34 PM
yes thanks
i don't care if she would've said wrong category i will forward it to relevant person whatever! but WE WILL NOT ANSWER YOU is not very nice!

It's not their job to waste time having to redirect things because you're not using the service correctly.

But thanks for the -3 rep :P

Bradley.
12-12-2013, 11:59 PM
It's not their job to waste time having to redirect things because you're not using the service correctly.

its not wasting time
its just called gOOD cUSTOMER SERVICE to REDIRECT

RapLuvr334
13-12-2013, 12:00 AM
build a bridge and get over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Yawn
15-12-2013, 10:48 PM
*REMOVED*
and any1 defending her appalling customer service is stupid and probably unemployed or never worked with customers

*REMOVED* she just shouldnt have replied like u said instead of giving a rude unhelpful response which did nothing but waste her own time and no1 elses. and i guess that applies to kardan commenet as well for saying she shouldnt waste her time redirecting it. if she isnt going to send a helpful friendly polite response and has no interest in spending her time constructively and being helpful she certainly shouldnt be wasting her time sending useless rude tickets which do nothing but give a further poor representation of her business

*REMOVED*she just shouldnt be sending rude tickets to customers full stop that is the issue not anything to do with him sending it to the wrong place

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to others!

Reality
15-12-2013, 10:51 PM
That's poor!!!
Saying this I am still to await a reply for an appeal I sent in to Habbo a year ago!

Yawn
15-12-2013, 10:58 PM

and yes it clearly is their job. their job is to give gd customer service like all occupations which work with customers :S

she has done nothing but be lazy, useless and rude and for wat? nothing. rather than send this useless rude ticket she couldve spent her time pleasing the customer. it is inexcusable

sex
15-12-2013, 11:24 PM
rude lazy mexican! thats all she is

Yawn
15-12-2013, 11:44 PM
i am v bad tempered tonight and sadly it is kate that is going to feel my wrath the most as i have just sent a complaint about her dreadful service!

lets just hope this doesnt happen again for her sake cos we know wat habbo r like when it comes to laying off staff

Chug!
16-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Seriously. LOL WOW. Sulake are idiots. Yet, we give them money.

However, if you feel that this is acceptable; like subo says you must be un-employed OR not have worked in customer service/retail before because that's appauling :L

Zak
16-12-2013, 05:29 PM
helpful as usual

Bradley.
16-12-2013, 06:24 PM
thanks jessiiiii subo;
i also received a reply back she said this

"

Hello,
If you have any other queries that don't involve a banned account, please don't hesitate to open up another ticket in the correct section, and we will help you as best we can.
Best,
Kate
This week in Habbo: All I want for Habbo Christmas is you!
Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com (http://www.habbo.com/)"

is this girl trippin?????? i didn't even send a request about a banned account lol

e5
16-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Guess they are trying to make users stop sending call for helps in the wrong catergory. Saying that, the response was still rude and she should have answered and said 'in future please use X category.

Yawn
16-12-2013, 07:17 PM
thanks jessiiiii subo;
i also received a reply back she said this

"

Hello,
If you have any other queries that don't involve a banned account, please don't hesitate to open up another ticket in the correct section, and we will help you as best we can.
Best,
Kate
This week in Habbo: All I want for Habbo Christmas is you!
Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com (http://www.habbo.com/)"

is this girl trippin?????? i didn't even send a request about a banned account lol

tell her she is an incompetent wench

Tyrell
24-12-2013, 01:08 AM
helpful as usual

seriously... i feel like the whole help service is one massive inside joke at the habbo offices

Zak
24-12-2013, 09:38 AM
seriously... i feel like the whole help service is one massive inside joke at the habbo offices

Probably is.. as long as they're making bank I don't think they care.

GrandpaJoe63
25-12-2013, 01:48 PM
This "Kate" also answered one of my queries, incompetent jerk.

Yawn
26-12-2013, 12:57 AM
my complaint ticket got deleted i think

probs got sent to her and she delete it b4 any1 else saw

Lingo10
28-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Once sent a glitch issue to their help ticket services. And they sent back a reply a month later saying nothing they can do. Like ew.

Tyrell
01-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Once sent a glitch issue to their help ticket services. And they sent back a reply a month later saying nothing they can do. Like ew.

Yeah, I have sent one recently that has been awaiting assignment to a helper for a fortnight now...

cameron354
01-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I have sent one recently that has been awaiting assignment to a helper for a fortnight now...

I reported a bug two weeks ago and they replied promptly four days later.

Tyrell
02-01-2014, 01:24 PM
I reported a bug two weeks ago and they replied promptly four days later.

Well it's clear what their priorities are...

akeel$
03-01-2014, 12:01 PM
habbo mods don't even do anything they just have automated responses unless they are giving you a quote for something u got banned for or something otherwise they just do an auto response

Yawn
03-01-2014, 03:10 PM
120 individual members viewed the thread :O

Edited by Dilusionate (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks!

Logandyer45
04-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Why didn't she use a capital S?
:'(
Was thinkin same thing. She should use CAPITAL LETTERS.

That is a pathetic response.

Instead of being offensive and rude to users they should simply forward the ticket to a customer service staff who CAN answer it and include a comment at the bottom correcting the ticket type for future enquires.
Jesus christ Sulake, hire me to train your moderators. Clearly the monkeys you have at the moment are not up to par.
Agree

Obviously didn't want to help you haha, she could have at least referred you to someone else or say she's handing it over to someone who can help with your issues.
Agree

Wow, that is extremely rude. I'm not impressed at all.

Agree Drew.

Landon
04-02-2014, 03:52 AM
This is a bit old, I just have to quote. Please report it to Saluke. They will take care of it.
That is very disrespectful to a member.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!