PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Venture

lRhyss
12-12-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm looking for a partner who is skilled in PHP to venture on a Habbo project with me.

The project I have come up with is indeed unique and I hope will get the internet of all Habbo graphics enthusiasts.

The work will be split 50/50, as well as the profits, no matter how big/little is made

I would pay all of the bills and do the HTML/CSS coding and all the advertisement, I just lack the PHP knowledge to create a complex user system, I can help with it, just not complete it on my own.

If you're actually interested PM me and I'll throw a copy of the project at you to read and see what you think.

Thanks http://www.hffmforum.co.uk/images/smilies/emoji/e056.png

Zak
13-12-2013, 08:54 PM
This is what I never got about web designers... why not learn all four (html,css,php,mysql). I dno it's all very simple stuff and wouldn't take long to create what you need.. You have the ability why not try it for yourself? You could write a simple user system in a day?

I knew nothing of C++ so when the Computing dpt asked if i could write their old Java assignment in C++ I said sure. Did it in a day and added a lot more functionality than they needed.. you know?

I was never taught php,html,css,(sql, very little) at college/uni. For my dissertation I did all four - drawn, coded, had a user system/search functions/flash map/admin panel etc. Challenge yourself, then you won't need anyone else!

lRhyss
14-12-2013, 01:31 PM
This is what I never got about web designers... why not learn all four (html,css,php,mysql). I dno it's all very simple stuff and wouldn't take long to create what you need.. You have the ability why not try it for yourself? You could write a simple user system in a day?

I knew nothing of C++ so when the Computing dpt asked if i could write their old Java assignment in C++ I said sure. Did it in a day and added a lot more functionality than they needed.. you know?

I was never taught php,html,css,(sql, very little) at college/uni. For my dissertation I did all four - drawn, coded, had a user system/search functions/flash map/admin panel etc. Challenge yourself, then you won't need anyone else!

I know SQL, HTML and CSS, and learning JAVA. I know Basic PHP but for some reason I cannot get my head around it.

Thanks for the pep talk, I'll stick to trying to learn it :)

Blinger
14-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Curious to know why you don't use an existing usersystem or follow a tutorial for the basics?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!