PDA

View Full Version : Memorable Memories - Ends 23rd December

Sloths
13-12-2013, 07:05 AM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/12/13/8319R.png

I'm not really that big a fan of One Direction but I really like their new song Story Of My Life, especially the video. If you haven't seen it I recommend it even if you don't like 1D like me, but they've recreated photos from their childhood with their families now. It's quite emotional to be honest especially when Louis has his memory recreated and his grandparents are no longer in the photo. I don't care how sad it is but I actually got out our old family photo albums and started looking through them for old memories. There were so many photos I wished I could relive again and so many places I wish I could go back to. Damn I just would really love another McDonald's birthday party!

Are you the same as me? Which one memory from your younger life do you wish you could relive and why? Don't go getting too emotional though, may the most interesting idea win!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Chipmunks
18-12-2013, 05:48 AM
Don't care which memory i relive as long as it's one where my daddy was still around!
WHY?? BECAUSE I MISS HIM SOOO MUCH!! :(

Connected--
18-12-2013, 08:28 AM
i hope i could relive that moment when my great grandmother was still here. she would always dote on me and pamper me. now that she's gone i do feel a little lost. she's been a pillar of strength to me.

Liva
18-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Eating frozen yogurt, catching lizards, rolling on the lawn, drinking tea at 11pm and picking the peas out of the pods at my great grandmother and great aunt's house. I was only 5, but they're some of my favourite and earliest memories. :(

!:random!:!
18-12-2013, 09:01 PM
i wish i could go back to my 2006 christmas dinner when all my close family was here cause now my sister live there own lifes, my brother lives abroad, i live with just my mum and my dad recently passed away :( he was the one who made Christmas special for everyone even if we didn't have a lot of money.

Yawn
18-12-2013, 09:13 PM
any time b4 age of 10 where things were easy and we had no responsibility. we were all so naive and happy

this thread is making me sad and nostalgic now :(

Drake.
19-12-2013, 04:22 PM
What's with all the sop stories guys, this isn't the X Factor?!

I want to relive the time I was the only person left on my paintball team and I took out 7 out of 10 of the opponent's team all on my own because it was pretty badass and everyone thought I was pro when it was actually only my 3rd time ever.

Matt
21-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Going back to when I didn't have anything to worry about and where I would live life day by day and not care about how things unfolded in the future. Now I tend to worry too much about certain things ;l

IzzyUhh
21-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Anyday in year 9.
Year 9 was such a careless year, and so laidback and fun!
You could watch movies on the last day of the term, Paint, Draw etc.
But now the headteacher has said only year 9 and below can have fun lessons, Any above must do revision!
I Miss having no cares about exams

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!