PDA

View Full Version : Help Me?

RedactedHabbo
14-12-2013, 11:48 PM
I know some will take the piss out of me for writing this, but for those who would like to help me out, read on.

I've been a Habbo player for many years and a lot of the Habbo Community have played a significant role in my life, I have met some great people, and would like them to come on this journey with me...

It has always been an ambition of mine to become an actor, I'm not expecting to be a hollywood movie star, but I like to think I could make it... BUT... I need YOUR help as YOU lot are the only way I will get noticed. I am really passionate about doing something I enjoy in life, and right now what I am doing is average, and I know I could strive to making my ambition become reality.

Anyway enough rambling, I am not trying to claim an oscar... But could you do me a massive favour and SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel if you have it, and if you don't atleast share my new video on Facebook and say you're supporting a friend.

This isn't all about self-interest because I would like to inspire other people to follow their ambition in life, and my YOUTUBE channel will be a journey and it should be fun and ultimately help me and a lot of people!

I'm not asking for a great deal, but I want you lot involved in this journey, and I hope you do feel that what I am saying makes sense, and not totally nonsense. If any of you want to talk about helping out with my youtube channel let me know, but for those who want to indirectly help just share my videos now and again.

*REDACTED*

lRhyss
15-12-2013, 01:50 AM
You're very good in front of a camera IMO,

the the only thing is you speak a little quick, maybe try and calm down and speak slower? :)

just at my opinion though! Good luck with your venture :)!

Rachel
15-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Good luck :)

Empired
15-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Aw that was so cute! I've subscribed :)

iBlueBox
19-12-2013, 10:31 PM
I found the video a bit dull but it's a nice attempt of you.

The quality wasn't great.. especially the lighting.

AgnesIO
19-12-2013, 10:40 PM
*REDACTED*

This one is a personal favourite.

Bankai90
21-12-2013, 10:13 AM
All the best mate. :)

Liva
21-12-2013, 11:05 AM
I totally agree with everything you say, I myself also wanted to act but I don't have enough confidence and also social anxiety so I'm kind of screwed. :/ Good luck though! I hope you go far. -subscribed-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!