PDA

View Full Version : My supers for ur neo

Random
05-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Selling 2 typos 1.4 mil each! or i'm selling a throne 900k

Assid_Rane
05-09-2005, 09:12 PM
ILL TAKE UR THRONE. ILL ALSO GIVE U AN EXTRA 100K BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT SO THATS 1 MILLION NP FOR UR THRONE.

MY HABBO (UK) NAME IS .MRJONES.

F/R ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS HOW WE GUNNA DO IT.

Assid_Rane
05-09-2005, 09:31 PM
NAF, I AM GOING 2 SCREENPRINT EVERYTHING. SO IF U TRY AND SCAM ME, I WILL POST THE SCREENPRINTS ON HERE SO EVERY1 CAN SEE THAT U SCAMMED ME. OK?

Assid_Rane
05-09-2005, 10:57 PM
.naf. IS A SCAMMER! NO1 EVER TRADE WIV HIM! HE WILL SCAM U + TAKE UR FURNI!!!!!!!

I GAVE HIM MY NEOPOINTS AND HE RAN OUT OF MY ROOM. THEN HE MESSAGED ME ASKIN FOR ANOTHER MILLION NEOPOINTS!!!

WHEN I SAID NO. HE STOPPED REPLYING. SO DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!!!!!!

NAF... I SWEAR, IF I EVER SEE U TRADING, I WILL MESSAGE THE PERSON AND TELL THEM ALL ABOUT U!

BY THE WAY, I HAVE SCREENPRINTS TO PROVE THAT U SCAMMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onedrunkpunk
05-09-2005, 11:15 PM
.naf. IS A SCAMMER! NO1 EVER TRADE WIV HIM! HE WILL SCAM U + TAKE UR FURNI!!!!!!!

I GAVE HIM MY NEOPOINTS AND HE RAN OUT OF MY ROOM. THEN HE MESSAGED ME ASKIN FOR ANOTHER MILLION NEOPOINTS!!!

WHEN I SAID NO. HE STOPPED REPLYING. SO DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!!!!!!

NAF... I SWEAR, IF I EVER SEE U TRADING, I WILL MESSAGE THE PERSON AND TELL THEM ALL ABOUT U!

BY THE WAY, I HAVE SCREENPRINTS TO PROVE THAT U SCAMMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well then, I think the good thing to do would be to post the Screenprints?

Assid_Rane
05-09-2005, 11:28 PM
i dont know how to do that. they r saved on my computer

Random
06-09-2005, 12:21 AM
OMG i gave you the throne! fgs.

Print the screens and prove i didnt scam you, you wont put them on cuz i gve u the throne!

Dentafrice1
06-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Assid_Rane Dont Accuse People If You Have
1. NO PROOF
2. If you have proof post if but if u dont know how likely : You cant because its fake or u dont have it

Assid_Rane
06-09-2005, 02:25 AM
well if u think im not posting the screenprints because im lying, then just tell me how to do it + ill do it! lol simple.

the screenprints show that i gave him the neopoints but i have no screenprints showing that he didnt give me the throne.

but i posted sayin he was a scammer at 11:57 and he didnt reply until 01:21.

im sure the admin can check if he was online at 11:57 (which he was) so .naf. wot took u so long to deny that ur a scammer?

and if the admin wants my habbo password, i will give him it so he can see that i dont have a throne.

and what wud be the point in me lying sayin that i didnt get the throne if i have given him the neopoints anyway? i mean, if he had given me the throne, then what wud i achieve by sayin hes a scammer!?

and how about .naf. gives the admin his habbox password, and then the admin can see the PMs i have sent to .naf. WHICH HE NEVER REPLIED TO!

if ur not a scammer + sum1 sends u a PM sayin u r, wudnt u reply saying that ur not!?

if there is any of that u dont understand, then read through it again, it does make sence. but if u think about it all, u will see that .naf. hasnt done anything that shows hes not a scammer.

Dentafrice1
06-09-2005, 02:27 AM
btw its claled screenshots!

Big-Mistake
06-09-2005, 02:29 AM
Upload them as an attachment or to imageshack or photobucket.

Assid_Rane
06-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Ok so do you have a button on your keyboard that say's

*shootscreen*

becuase i have a button on my keyboyad that say's

"prt scr" which mean's...

*Printscreen*

Big-Mistake
06-09-2005, 02:35 AM
I've never heard of shootscreen, mine says print screen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!