PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Alex!!!

Martin
15-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Thank you Alex for everything you did as Events Manager! You were awesome and it was absolutely amazing working with you :) I know you've had a lot of criticism lately, but I can honestly say I've never seen someone have so much passion and dedication for wanting to make something succeed and I thought you were a lovely manager, who really looked after his staff and cared about the department a lot!

I know you're an extremely busy person so I can totally understand why you've stepped down as it does get a bit much sometimes! Glad you're sticking in the department though and will continue to host events! :D

sex
15-12-2013, 11:25 PM
shame
they dept is a mess. dont think anyone in it atm can fix it

Jurv
BEST EVENTS MANAGER EVA

such a loss but good to see you still in the dept xxxxxxxx

Calum0812
You're a pleasure to work with but I hope to keep in touch on Skype and stuff even if you're not spamming the GFX Requests ;/

Chris
15-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Shame to see you go but I can understand your reasons. Thanks for all of your work Alex. :)

Reality
15-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Thank you for all your hard work Alex! You've been a great manager when I've been in and out the dept ;)!
Sad to see you go; you have your reasons as do everyone again sad to see you go good luck in the future!

MKR&*42
15-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Thank you for your work in management Alex :)

FlyingJesus
15-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Few months too late tbh, let's just hope the damage isn't irreparable

Congrats Warden

despect
15-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Such a shame that you resigned but i understand all your reasons and i wish you the best of luck as an events organiser (not that you will need it)!

ihatehash
15-12-2013, 11:41 PM

Congrats Warden
You know you don't have to post on every thread in this forum right?

Thanks so much alex! You are a rock star!
Glad to see you will still be around!

FlyingJesus
15-12-2013, 11:44 PM
You know you don't have to turn your tongue so brown right? Fact is fact: he did nothing worth mentioning at all as manager and has run it into the ground. He knows this, the GM team knows this, so let's not pretend that being nice is going to make everything better

Inseriousity.
15-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks for all the work you put into the department. You had your flaws but there wasn't any other manager more determined to constantly keep improving during my time as AGM and the progress you made from when you first started as a shy and uncertain manager to someone who was more confident with how they dealt with things. You had your ups and your downs but it was a nice privilege to see that achievement.

Sho
15-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Thanks your all your work Alex, glad to see you're sticking around :).

lawrawrrr
15-12-2013, 11:52 PM
As someone who actually has experience working under Alex rather than just a bitter outsider, I can genuinely say that we'll miss you from the management team! You've had far more than your fair share of criticism Alex and I feel so bad for everything that's been thrown at you, it's really unfair. I remember when you first started, really nervous and uncertain and you really blossomed as both a manager and a person and it's been really nice to see your confidence grow!

We all have our 'meh' moments when we can't be bothered sometimes, but for the most part you've been really good! It's been an awkward ride with lots of situations you couldn't control, but you've helped events through some really tough times. You weren't perfect, but who is?

So glad to see you're sticking around, although I'm still mad at you for leaving our managerial fold :(

LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE LEGO XXX

Jurv
15-12-2013, 11:54 PM
You know you don't have to turn your tongue so brown right? Fact is fact: he did nothing worth mentioning at all as manager and has run it into the ground. He knows this, the GM team knows this, so let's not pretend that being nice is going to make everything better

and can you think of something any of the dept managers have done that's worth mentioning?

it's pretty hard to stop a department from running into the ground when the problem is habbox itself

alex was a brilliant manager and did what he could with the power he had, gm's are the ones that need to pull their finger out

FlyingJesus
15-12-2013, 11:56 PM
I get that Alex is popular as a person and in that regard I have nothing at all against him but if I'm just "bitter" and the criticism is unfair, feel free to prove it since no-one has as yet come up with anything to back up this supposed determination to improve things that never actually amounted to anything in a year

sex
16-12-2013, 12:02 AM
I get that Alex is popular as a person and in that regard I have nothing at all against him but if I'm just "bitter" and the criticism is unfair, feel free to prove it since no-one has as yet come up with anything to back up this supposed determination to improve things that never actually amounted to anything in a year

if you actually were involved in the dept. rather than just being a moaney old ******* about everything maybe you would have seen this. he pushed people to host events, people didn't want to.. what would you expect him to do? fire the whole department and have no one to host events lol... some events manager you would make if you had no one to host events..

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Try actually reading feedback threads some time if you want to know what I expected him to do. Asking people to do their job isn't exactly worthy of praise, and every time something came up that could have helped he blocked it from going forward - I wouldn't say that actively holding back on progress makes someone a great manager. Take your 2-digit IQ elsewhere

sex
16-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Try actually reading feedback threads some time if you want to know what I expected him to do. Asking people to do their job isn't exactly worthy of praise, and every time something came up that could have helped he blocked it from going forward - I wouldn't say that actively holding back on progress makes someone a great manager. Take your 2-digit IQ elsewhere

yes because all your ideas you posted in feedback were great and the solution to everyone's problem and would have made events better lol, get over yourself

you're more deluded than your look a-like james arthur

Inseriousity.
16-12-2013, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't say doing every idea that comes across your desk also makes someone a good manager. A good manager is someone who weighs up the pros and cons and y'know actually looks at reality! There are so many things to consider when you discuss ideas and you seem to ignore the totally obvious ones, graham's posted one. When you make changes and implement ideas, the whole point is that they stick and aren't reversed after a week or two.

He wasn't perfect, he could've defended himself a lot better and been less intimidated by the feedback forum in general and that might have helped people realise that he was trying rather than looking like he was hiding away but you can be damned sure he considered each idea carefully.

despect
16-12-2013, 12:29 AM
To say he did nothing during his time as events manager is absurd. He wouldn't of lasted that long if he was really that bad. He took every suggestion on board and tried his absolute hardest to work on them. The fact the events over the past 2 weeks have gone shooting up proves your point is completely invalid. He worked hard and although he had his flaws (like any manager would) he tried his best and at the end of it thats all we could of asked of him.

He was in a difficult situation with the events department and he worked with what he had.

Again, thank you Alex for all your time and effort!

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 12:36 AM
yes because all your ideas you posted in feedback were great and the solution to everyone's problem and would have made events better lol, get over yourself

you're more deluded than your look a-like james arthur

If you'd care to explain why they wouldn't work (you agreed with some btw so yeah ok) go ahead, it'd be more than Alex ever said

I wouldn't say doing every idea that comes across your desk also makes someone a good manager. A good manager is someone who weighs up the pros and cons and y'know actually looks at reality! There are so many things to consider when you discuss ideas and you seem to ignore the totally obvious ones, graham's posted one. When you make changes and implement ideas, the whole point is that they stick and aren't reversed after a week or two.

He wasn't perfect, he could've defended himself a lot better and been less intimidated by the feedback forum in general and that might have helped people realise that he was trying rather than looking like he was hiding away but you can be damned sure he considered each idea carefully.

Not every idea, no, but those that have been fully explained and not shown to have any no cons ever actually stated by anyone would be a good place to start. Looking at reality shows that he sat by and did nothing at all while the department fell apart, and "fire everyone" was never one of my suggestions so I don't really see what you mean by me ignoring things that Graham's managed to point out. The main ideas were to create MORE staff and events, not less, and they were totally ignored with the excuse "we're trying" when nothing was being tried. Wanting to do well is a good start but something needs to actually come of it to be worthwhile

Yupt
16-12-2013, 12:41 AM
It's very easy to criticise when you can't actually see what's being done behind the scenes and have little idea about how certain departments are actually run.

lemons
16-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Aw Alex was the best EO at Habbox I loved his events!!

Inseriousity.
16-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they haven't got cons. For instance, the one about getting everyone to contribute to events means the events department would become defunct as there'd be no point to signing up to a weekly commitment when you can do it as and when you choose which would actually result in less events than more, would result in the events department becoming an admin role only. If you think this isn't true then the Guest DJ role was going down this route, thats why it was disbanded.

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Do people actually think I haven't been behind the scenes at Habbox lol

And don't worry Zitrone he's still an EO

DJing and event hosting aren't comparable since there can only functionally be 1 DJ at a time whereas one of the (well-supported) ideas put forth was allowing more than 1 event to run alongside one another, which increases hotel presence and allows for more variety. Considering the huge number of people who enjoy hosting events on Habbo vs the number of people who randomly start DJing it's also not valid to compare guest DJ roles to authorising non-staff to use their time to promote the site

lemons
16-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Fabulous

Shockwave.2CC
16-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks for your time

sex
16-12-2013, 01:22 AM

DJing and event hosting aren't comparable since there can only functionally be 1 DJ at a time whereas one of the (well-supported) ideas put forth was allowing more than 1 event to run alongside one another, which increases hotel presence and allows for more variety. Considering the huge number of people who enjoy hosting events on Habbo vs the number of people who randomly start DJing it's also not valid to compare guest DJ roles to authorising non-staff to use their time to promote the site

but whats the point in letting two events run at the same time if you caan even fill one event? it would only make sense if one was over-flow for a constant full event.. something that would never happen

Rachel
16-12-2013, 01:50 AM
You did a very good job as Events Manager Alex. I am happy you are staying with us at Habbox. xxx

!x!dude!x!2
16-12-2013, 02:36 AM
Sad to see you step down

Sloths
16-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Alexxy :'( I'm going to miss you from managers spammy but I understand your reasoning. I may not have been in events ever however I know you had ups and downs but you kept on going this long bloody hell how long has it even been didn't you get it just after I got comps, its been a while ;) Thank you for all your time and effort smurfy even though you're a bully! Glad you're still sticking with events though x

OldLoveSong
16-12-2013, 04:17 AM
despite whats been said in this thread you were a lovely manager to work with alex and a lovely person to talk to aswell ,it will deff be weird seeing u be just an eo insetad of manager !!!

Circadia
16-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Thanks Alex :) you were a great manager! Good luck with whatever you're doing :)

Alexthedoc
16-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Aw, it's a shame your stepping down. But glad your staying, cause your really great guy. 1 in a million. :')

Drunq
16-12-2013, 07:55 AM
and can you think of something any of the dept managers have done that's worth mentioning?

it's pretty hard to stop a department from running into the ground when the problem is habbox itself

alex was a brilliant manager and did what he could with the power he had, gm's are the ones that need to pull their finger out
Thats what exactly think!!! They treat it like it is a doss house. They're happy they got GM in their name! Lol. Sorry but I had to.

Sent from my mobile - Check www.habbox.com/events for all our Events!

Chug!
16-12-2013, 10:52 AM

Congrats Warden

Please go do a better job then. We'd love to see you repair it.............

Sad to see you step down Alex, :(

Inseriousity.
16-12-2013, 12:15 PM

I think it is comparable and valid to compare. The departments are different but the attitude behind the role would be universal. Why put in the commitment when you don't have to? Why bother joining a department when you can pick and choose when you host and would you host once a week, once a fortnight, once a month, once in a blue moon? Ultimately, it would decimate the department. Your numbers seem highly optimistic with absolutely no guarantee that the risk will be sustainable long term. Instead, Alex decided to focus on boosting the numbers in the department, a smaller and subtle change that's harder to notice. Considering in September the number of staff was getting closer and closer to single figures than the 25-30 it usually has, boosting it back up to 17 is all down to Alex pushing it as far as humanly possible.

I think the 2 events running at the same time thing was a good idea and was definitely the next step (although a totally different point so no idea why you brought it up) when the department was running on a high of its 15-20 events a day. When it's struggling to reach 10 a day then I think it's understandable that focusing on improving that first would be more beneficial.

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Brought it up because it goes hand-in-hand with allowing non-staff to promote Habbox through their own rooms, as seen with the ridiculous situation that occurred with The Strangers a while back. As for the supposed "boost" to 17 staff, partially fixing ones own problems (and in ways that clearly didn't work) isn't what I'd call an improvement

GoldenMerc
16-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Think Alex may have been a good EO, and a friend to some. But a manager, no no, Don't think he had the leadership skills and in the end it truely showed, But good luck in the future

sex
16-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Brought it up because it goes hand-in-hand with allowing non-staff to promote Habbox through their own rooms, as seen with the ridiculous situation that occurred with The Strangers a while back. As for the supposed "boost" to 17 staff, partially fixing ones own problems (and in ways that clearly didn't work) isn't what I'd call an improvement

the strangers was more just using habbox to get people into the room lol, we weren't giving prizes it was just for fun it could be classed as an official room rather than 2 events running at the same time

Cassiieee
16-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Sorry to see you step down, Alex. You done a great job.

Inseriousity.
16-12-2013, 03:42 PM
You've completely ignored the valid point raised that's a major flaw in your idea with a point about another idea, which also has a major flaw (can't host multiple events if you haven't even got the staff to host one. I predict what would happen there is you'd have a 3-4 peak hour window - 5-9pm perhaps - where everything was hosted rather than it being spread out across the day which would actually result in less exposure).

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 03:48 PM
We do have the staff, they're just not working

sex
16-12-2013, 03:50 PM
We do have the staff, they're just not working

which brings it back to my point in that they only gonna host the min.... you cant make them host more, yes you can fire them but then you have no one to host :S

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 03:54 PM
...Which brings it back to bringing more people in through casual roles. Making it a community thing rather than an exclusive club of people who don't talk to anyone outside the group

sex
16-12-2013, 03:56 PM
...Which brings it back to bringing more people in through casual roles. Making it a community thing rather than an exclusive club of people who don't talk to anyone outside the group

except you have no evidence to support the fact there would be enough people who would want to do this...

Inseriousity.
16-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Which brings it back to how you're ignoring the point about your optimistic numbers. Your idea only works based on the assumption that people will host and will host frequently without the burden of a job title when the most likely scenario is that after the honeymoon period is over events will be in even shorter supply than they are now with absolutely no staff left to cover the shortfall because they've all left as they don't need to commit to it anymore!

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 04:06 PM
*Accuses of having no proof
*Gives an alternative view with no proof
*Assumes themselves to be right

If people were only hosting because it's their job then why would they even want the job in the first place?

sex
16-12-2013, 04:09 PM
*Accuses of having no proof
*Gives an alternative view with no proof
*Assumes themselves to be right

If people were only hosting because it's their job then why would they even want the job in the first place?

to be called "staff" people get something out of having a title lol regardless if its on habbo or not
i don't remember any of the staff who are events hosting them before they became staff. Your point kinda contradicts your other one in that youre saying people like hosting not because its their job, but because they like hosting then youre saying they dont host and aren't doing their job :S... surely if they like hosting because according to you they do it not because its their job but because they like it then they would host and there wouldn;t be a problem

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 04:16 PM
If they just like the title of being staff and don't really care about hosting, that won't go away by having other people hosting in a non-staff capacity. In fact they'd get whatever glory they feel being staff gives them without having to do any extra work to make the department run properly, so win-win for them and they'd have no reason whatsoever to just quit.

Which is it going to be? Either they care about hosting more than the job and might quit for some unknown reason because the staff title is a "burden", or they prefer the title to the work and will be glad of having other people lighten the load, but you guys are arguing for both of these simultaneously

Martin
16-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Maybe this stuff should have its own feedback thread or something so it can be discussed on its own because this is meant to be Alex's thankyou thread!!! :@ :'(

THANKS ALEX X

lawrawrrr
16-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Here's your proof: currently, and during HxSS, ALL Habbox staff were given the opportunity to host events. Still, only really Events staff were hosting, the normal staff who did host got SO MUCH CRAP thrown at them (Stupid/Boy for example) that it basically put off EVERYONE else from hosting as well.

It wouldn't be right or possible at ALL giving normal members permissions to host events, as there's nothing to stop them breaking the rules and abusing various Habbox systems, like the CNB etc.

I definitely think that hosting multiple events at once is a really stupid idea when Habbox struggles to fill, let alone host, 1 event at a time. Maybe an auto-game or a big thing that happens all the time, but more than one event is just silly at the moment.

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Here's your proof: currently, and during HxSS, ALL Habbox staff were given the opportunity to host events.

Not what I suggested, bye

It wouldn't be right or possible at ALL giving normal members permissions to host events, as there's nothing to stop them breaking the rules and abusing various Habbox systems, like the CNB etc.

As opposed to the heavy policing of events that currently happens right lololol. CNB wouldn't be necessary since it would really just be affiliated events and not official departmental ones

I definitely think that hosting multiple events at once is a really stupid idea when Habbox struggles to fill, let alone host, 1 event at a time. Maybe an auto-game or a big thing that happens all the time, but more than one event is just silly at the moment.

There isn't a tiny limited number of people looking for events on Habbo. We struggle to fill events sometimes because Habbox is a joke at the moment - whoever snaphabbo are have an event of 20 people at the moment, a completely non-fansite related has 16 in his FF, there's a fridge game and cozzie change with 13 people each again not from a fansite, ThisHabbo have 10 in a heaven or hell that's only just started, so clearly there's no lack of people wanting to play games. More (promoted) events with Habbox in the title means more Habbox publicity whether there are 8 people playing and enjoying it or 30 people queuing, pure and simple

GoldenMerc
16-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Habbox having its own Auto game... Now that'd be fun.

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Prime example of why CNBs and current conduct doesn't work: 13 people currently in the event room for last hour's event wanting to play, but it's not been booked so nothing's happening and we lose out

Martin
16-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Prime example of why CNBs and current conduct doesn't work: 13 people currently in the event room for last hour's event wanting to play, but it's not been booked so nothing's happening and we lose out

the 5pm host didnt turn up for his event I believe :P

There's nothing stopping someone hosting now, surely the events manager would have rights in peoples rooms? :)

I agree with you though, its a shame when theres half a room of people waiting to play and there's nothing to play :P Would have been avoided if the 5pm host had turned up I guess, or someone had stepped in quicker.

JaiHo
16-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks for all your hard work Alex <3

MKR&*42
16-12-2013, 05:29 PM
the 5pm host didnt turn up for his event I believe :P

There's nothing stopping someone hosting now, surely the events manager would have rights in peoples rooms? :)

Nice and subtle dig at me. I have rights in almost every events room minus that one and one owned by Chug!, it's a simple matter that I forgot to ask for them. Either way - editing the room name, promo when I have no duckets left, trade settings and walkthrough are still impossible and the rights may not even come with the moderation commands if the owner hasn't enabled them. So I would have to sit there with the inability to mute/kick/ban people. The other 5pm host has turned up to his event though 15 minutes late with a genuine reason so enjoy x

I will get the owner to give me rights when he replies to his Skype or Habbo PM, it is out of my control until he replies for now.

-

Ot: Thanks for your work Alex.

Yes why did this turn into a big argument/debate thread lmao.

JaiHo
16-12-2013, 05:30 PM
All the people moaning about events staff have to host at least 3 a week and if they don't they get warned, I don't think you can expect people to dedicate more than 3 hours a week of their time :l

Martin
16-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Nice and subtle dig at me. I have rights in almost every events room minus that one and one owned by Chug!, it's a simple matter that I forgot to ask for them. Either way - editing the room name, promo when I have no duckets left, trade settings and walkthrough are still impossible and the rights may not even come with the moderation commands if the owner hasn't enabled them. So I would have to sit there with the inability to mute/kick/ban people. The other 5pm host has turned up to his event though 15 minutes late with a genuine reason so enjoy x

I will get the owner to give me rights when he replies to his Skype or Habbo PM, it is out of my control until he replies for now.

-

Ot: Thanks for your work Alex.

Yes why did this turn into a big argument/debate thread lmao.

Makes up for all the ******** you've been doing about me publically in events rooms lately ;) LOOL meanie Hayden

but no I didn't mean it like that, I was questioning if you had rights in there, and if so could have taken over the event etc.

Glad the event has finally got started! :D

and I quite agree, this thread is to thank Alex, debating Events procedures and coming up with new ideas/initiatives can be done somewhere else :D

MKR&*42
16-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Makes up for all the ******** you've been doing about me publically in events rooms lately ;) LOOL meanie Hayden

but no I didn't mean it like that, I was questioning if you had rights in there, and if so could have taken over the event etc.

Better to say it whilst you're there instead of subtly implying ;) meanie martin!

lawrawrrr
16-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Not what I suggested, bye

As opposed to the heavy policing of events that currently happens right lololol. CNB wouldn't be necessary since it would really just be affiliated events and not official departmental ones

With staff, you can threaten them with being fired. With normal members... there's nothing you can do really if they mess up or abuse the system.

Most of the people who GO to Habbox events, who are Habbox members, have either been in the events department and not enjoyed it, or are still in the events department. So yeah, if you WERE to say any member of the community could host, you'd have the trolls sabotaging and making it look worse, and maybe the OCCASIONAL member hosting an event, which isn't any better than the small events we do at the moment.

There isn't a tiny limited number of people looking for events on Habbo. We struggle to fill events sometimes because Habbox is a joke at the moment - whoever snaphabbo are have an event of 20 people at the moment, a completely non-fansite related has 16 in his FF, there's a fridge game and cozzie change with 13 people each again not from a fansite, ThisHabbo have 10 in a heaven or hell that's only just started, so clearly there's no lack of people wanting to play games. More (promoted) events with Habbox in the title means more Habbox publicity whether there are 8 people playing and enjoying it or 30 people queuing, pure and simple

Hosting MORE events doesn't solve the problem of getting people to come in the first place. Places you've mentioned are hosting busy events at the moment because they have lots of events staff and DJs who actually all support each other very well, which Habbox does severely lack sometimes. You can host THE most original and amazing event in the world, but it doesn't mean people will come, if you're not +*popular*+ noone comes to them, and I think that's what it boils down to at the end of the day.

quantity ≠ quality, something people here seem to forget farrrrr too often.

JaiHo
16-12-2013, 05:44 PM
quantity ≠ quality, something people here seem to forget farrrrr too often.

I can't tell you how much I agree with this if you host one really good event in a day it's 10 times better than hosting 5 rubbish ones at the end of the day there's only so many times people want to play bingo

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 05:46 PM
15 people in the current Hx event and I have no idea who the guy hosting is, don't think popularity comes into it when people are just wanting to play a game

lawrawrrr
16-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Name change. Elliot / Civilisation. Popularity is a massive thing.

Logandyer45
16-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Thank you Alex. I don't know the reasons, but thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into the Events Team. To be a Manager, that is what it takes. Dedication, and hard work. You had both. Thank you!

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 05:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yJqk8LW.png

Totes not enough people around playing games for more than 1 popular event at a time

sex
16-12-2013, 06:00 PM
15 people in the current Hx event and I have no idea who the guy hosting is, don't think popularity comes into it when people are just wanting to play a game

just because you dont know who it is doesn't mean everyone else doesn't lol

Totes not enough people around playing games for more than 1 popular event at a time

god just accept your idea is **** and not going to do anything for events
fight a new cause

lawrawrrr
16-12-2013, 06:00 PM

OH LOOK AT HABBOX HOSTING ONE EVENT THAT ISN'T EVEN FULL. What's the point of Habbox hosting multiple events? There's the same bank of about 10 people who go to all the events, then a few randomers from Habbo looking for games. If we hosted multiple events the bank would split (or even worse, all go to one person's event so the person with less players feels crap) and the randomers would still come, we'd probably not have many more players at all. I don't even see what having multiple events accomplishes at all. Nothing, apparently, apart from doing it for the sake of it.

It would just create a horrible, negative atmosphere within the department constantly competing for more players. Such a backwards step to a department which has been riddled with negativity for a long long time now.

(this doesn't include having one continuous auto game without a host, with moderators maybe, which I'd actually like to see)

karter
16-12-2013, 06:09 PM
some of you are getting worked up about one little comment which wasn't necessarily criticism either. settle down and go out for a walk maybe

ot : thanks and good luck for your role as eo

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 06:45 PM
just because you dont know who it is doesn't mean everyone else doesn't lol

Point was it's no-one who's a big name on Habbo, and Laura was trying to say that you have to be popular to get people into an event (never mind the full event currently going on with a noob hosting)

god just accept your idea is **** and not going to do anything for events
fight a new cause

Wow yep you've convinced me with your lack of anything

OH LOOK AT HABBOX HOSTING ONE EVENT THAT ISN'T EVEN FULL.

"Full" doesn't require 50 people in a room standing around doing nothing. The game was continually going and more than filled the required space

What's the point of Habbox hosting multiple events?

Getting more promotion, as has been said over and over

I don't even see what having multiple events accomplishes at all.

Frankly that's because you're an *REMOVED* with no vision of anything past your own view of how Habbox runs in its current cliques with everyone bumming off each other and doing nothing at all to reach out to the wider community. What it accomplishes (AS HAS BEEN SAID) is getting the Habbox name out there and stopping us from being a joke of a site whose events only cater to people already part of the gang.

It would just create a horrible, negative atmosphere within the department constantly competing for more players. Such a backwards step to a department which has been riddled with negativity for a long long time now.

Yeah totes, people trying to get lots of visitors to their events would be terrible and negative

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to others!

Smurfed-
16-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks for all the kind messages guys.

would it be possible to close the thread? @Matts (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60298); @Dilusionate (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67954); @Chris (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55895);

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!