PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, from Southern England.

JoeyWarHorse
16-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Cool, so if you're here you might be wondering who I am.

I'm Jake, 18, a dude, from Brighton. Some qt called Shonly in a HabboX FF referred me. Haven't been on Habbo in 5 years or so, thought it'd be a laugh to come back on for a bit while my broken ankle heals (****** it up badly on the bike then I fell down the stairs while wasted, bad times).

I'm pretty into bikes, and have a couple of YouTube videos of riding trials. Although I'm not really happy with what I can do yet, I'll still give you a link if you really have to see it. :P

Recently bought myself a mk1 VW Caddy, pickup truck version of a mk1 golf if you don't know what that is then Google is your friend! I also drive a Honda Jazz '05 which is my Mothers... Yea.

Oh and I'm profoundly deaf btw, both ears. Been like it since birth, I wear hearing aids though which gets me by. Can answer the speak/listen to music etc while they're in but when they're out I can sleep through a BMTH concert.

Anyway looks like a cool community, look forward to see y'all.

e5
16-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey welcome to the forum! :D

I've always wondered, with your comment about sleeping through a concert, do you still like feel the bass (silly question because you can FEEL but) I mean like I don't always know if i'm 'feeling' the bass or 'hearing' it as such! :P

Hope you stick around :D

MKR&*42
16-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Hey there, saw ya in the event. Welcome to the forum dude!!!

STICK AROUND N ALL THAT

- - - Updated - - -

CAN SOME MOD APPROVE HIS POSTS PLEASE AS HE'S QUOTED ME AND I CAN'T SEE IT LOL X
Chris; Dilusionate; idek who else.

JoeyWarHorse
16-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Hey there, saw ya in the event. Welcome to the forum dude!!!

STICK AROUND N ALL THAT

Haha saw you too, thanks for that!

Hey welcome to the forum! :D

I've always wondered, with your comment about sleeping through a concert, do you still like feel the bass (silly question because you can FEEL but) I mean like I don't always know if i'm 'feeling' the bass or 'hearing' it as such! :P

Hope you stick around :D

Cheers pal, yeah course I can feel bass. Unless you're paralysed I don't know who can't. ;)

FlyingJesus
16-12-2013, 09:11 PM
HELLO THERE ALSO FROM SOUTHERN ENGLAND hey you're the guy I beat in FF :Naughty: please contact Intersocial for compensation

geo
16-12-2013, 09:32 PM
welcome :)

e5
16-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Noo I don't mean like that. I dunno if you do 'feel' it haha. I mean like if you were at a concert and fell asleep or whatever without your aids in, would they the bass wake you up? omg im getting myself in a twist now, dont even know what i'm saying :(

nvm
Haha saw you too, thanks for that!

Cheers pal, yeah course I can feel bass. Unless you're paralysed I don't know who can't. ;)

-Moniquee.
16-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Welcome, hope you stay for a while :)

Futz
16-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Hey Joey, I already like you for riding trials, this forum isn't really about habbo, it's just like a small community imo, most of the members don't even play haha so enjoy your time here

Hope you stay & just keep at trials you'll get to a point where you're happy

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your ears, I know it sucks but we play with the hand we're dealt!

j0rd
16-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Love caddys, especially when modified well. Post an image of it here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=615779)!
Welcome to the forum :)

Shockwave.2CC
16-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

myles
16-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Happy welcome!

JoeyWarHorse
17-12-2013, 01:04 AM
HELLO THERE ALSO FROM SOUTHERN ENGLAND hey you're the guy I beat in FF :Naughty: please contact Intersocial for compensation

Where abouts :o

Pfft not cool.

Noo I don't mean like that. I dunno if you do 'feel' it haha. I mean like if you were at a concert and fell asleep or whatever without your aids in, would they the bass wake you up? omg im getting myself in a twist now, dont even know what i'm saying :(

nvm

Hahaha yeah man it would probably wake me up if they did a heavy ass drop. ;)

Hey Joey, I already like you for riding trials, this forum isn't really about habbo, it's just like a small community imo, most of the members don't even play haha so enjoy your time here

Hope you stay & just keep at trials you'll get to a point where you're happy

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your ears, I know it sucks but we play with the hand we're dealt!

You do trials too? Here's a short clip of me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqrnJYp2Ync

Ah makes sense, that's cool. Thanks man! :)

Love caddys, especially when modified well. Post an image of it here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=615779)!

Good shout, on it!

Daltron
17-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Welcome!

JoeyWarHorse
17-12-2013, 11:28 PM
After being in the Helpdesk room for a few mins, I no longer feel like I want to be part of this community.
I'm sure the majority are a lovely bunch and I'll see you around.

Take care. <3

buttons
17-12-2013, 11:34 PM
After being in the Helpdesk room for a few mins, I no longer feel like I want to be part of this community.

Take care. <3
that's sucks. people make out it's the forum members who are horrible to others when really it's those who play habbo lol don't feel like u need to leave because of people on habbo, there are plenty others on here who would welcome u

MKR&*42
17-12-2013, 11:36 PM

Take care. <3

Those group of people always do it, just ignore them tbh. Quite a lot of Habboxers are friendly it's just the handful that ruin it time and time again.

Calum0812
17-12-2013, 11:37 PM

sex
17-12-2013, 11:48 PM
deathday you weren't suppose to try get us in trouble stop it

JoeyWarHorse
17-12-2013, 11:50 PM
that's sucks. people make out it's the forum members who are horrible to others when really it's those who play habbo lol don't feel like u need to leave because of people on habbo, there are plenty others on here who would welcome u

Ahh I get ya, they are on the forum too haha. I'll stick about for a while, I'm used to it so a pretty resilient guy. :)

Those group of people always do it, just ignore them tbh. Quite a lot of Habboxers are friendly it's just the handful that ruin it time and time again.

Aw you, you alone probably make HabboX.

myles
17-12-2013, 11:53 PM
troll alert troll alert stupid deathday

God
26-12-2013, 02:11 PM
hey welcome the the forum my name is dragga on habbo

Chipmunks
27-12-2013, 05:35 AM
Howdy
welcome to the forum!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!