PDA

View Full Version : Version 8 room's, HC only ones

Marcus
05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm sorry if this has been posted! I only know the second one has, but not sure on the first ;) Anyway, there are on .se ;P Soon to be on UK when V8 is out!

First one: Club Orient [It just ROCKS]

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9489/room12be.png

Club Mammoth: Not so keen on this one, and, The list, is the list of dances :)

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8237/room21qk.png
Enjoy

Once again, i appoligise if they have been posted before.

Steven
05-09-2005, 10:32 PM
They're pretty neat rooms, how'd you get them?

FRISC0
05-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Wicked! Havent seen the first Picture +Rep x3 :D

Ostinato
05-09-2005, 10:34 PM
.se ;p

Yeh it'll be cool when it comes to .co.uk =]

Marcus
05-09-2005, 10:34 PM
There out on .se , but for HC people only ;) Same as the dances.
+ thanks Frisc0

and Al, that's IF they come to the UK, You know what Callie's like xD

Also, another neat room xD

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/7523/neat5jz.png (http://imageshack.us)

[open to public, im there, if you want to come on and chill ]

BLuweesH
05-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Good stuff there! Hah looks a bit ancient :P (good thing)

olympic-games
06-09-2005, 05:42 AM
Good stuff there! Hah looks a bit ancient :P (good thing)

Yea good to see some Old type structures around ,and no hi tech rockets etc..

BLuweesH
06-09-2005, 05:52 AM
Yea good to see some Old type structures around ,and no hi tech rockets etc..
Of course ;)

olympic-games
06-09-2005, 05:59 AM
They should make an arcade with Playable action games ,Lol It`s Just an Idea..

Tommy
06-09-2005, 06:28 AM
Do you think all this chinese themed furni could be because the china hotel is out? I mean screens.. dragons, and now a chinese dragon room?

Carlos
06-09-2005, 06:37 AM
Wow they both look really good :)

cocaine
06-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Thats totally Biased. It's only for Hcs! But what about the Non-Hc's (Me)? Is this some reward for all the people who have spent their money on Hc? Pfft. I'll complain if they do. I think that's really unfair, and another thing Callie will do wrong.

BLuweesH
06-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Once v8 comes out, many will have fun and be satisfied with something different. But many later will get over it :P

olympic-games
06-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Yea the Long anticipated Version 8 for HC members :) ,don`t take it the wrong way regulars It`s Just good to see the loyal HC`s (us gold hc`s) get something for our constant membership in HC.

Insanity
06-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Thats totally Biased. It's only for Hcs! But what about the Non-Hc's (Me)? Is this some reward for all the people who have spent their money on Hc? Pfft. I'll complain if they do. I think that's really unfair, and another thing Callie will do wrong.

In a way is it really callies fault :s
it's sulake that design the rooms and who can go in them ect.
callie just gets orders on what to do
she just like does the comps ect.

Carlos
06-09-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm glad that people who buy hc are actually getting good stuff ;)

Tommy
06-09-2005, 08:37 AM

Hc's deserve a bit more, im not hc either and im not bothered about a public room since i never go in them anyway.

Carlos
06-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Can't wait for ze new dance moves ;)

BLuweesH
06-09-2005, 08:39 AM
Can't wait for ze new dance moves ;)

I bet you can't wait!

Rebecca
06-09-2005, 08:40 AM
omgzz thts kl xD

olympic-games
06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
They should allow a new ingame Mode where you can Get Muscular ,thin or fat
I`d use a callie Punching bag ;p

Kieeran
06-09-2005, 09:50 AM

Callie doesnt make the descisions. The big poeple in sulake skies do.
And why is it wrong, im non-hc i think its an excellent idea, about time those 25 credits paid for more stuff oter than a rare item of furni and a few clothes n a badge

Now you get a dance shortcut into rooms new public rooms

Great idea!

Magic Mushrooms
06-09-2005, 10:00 AM
I love it. I think the first room is spectalur. Great find.

Marcus
06-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Typical, Another dude blaming Callie, it isn't her fault, Even AniQ had to do it on .se, Anyway, it's about time HC's got something decent instead of a few commands :D

Magic Mushrooms
06-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Typical, Another dude blaming Callie, it isn't her fault, Even AniQ had to do it on .se, Anyway, it's about time HC's got something decent instead of a few commands :D

I know, Its the whole sulake labs. Just trying to make profit.

Marcus
06-09-2005, 10:36 AM
I know, but for those who do buy HC, finally get something that non-HC's can't get into :p, and the dances, then again, nodoubt they'll be able to script them xD +
won't it lead to more Credits for rares scams :p

Seatherny
06-09-2005, 10:39 AM
:o
Cool
I like the first public room :D

olympic-games
06-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Yea ,the gold nellys in the room Look great.

Dopiefreak
06-09-2005, 11:57 AM

And whats wrong with getting rewards for buying hc ? Im sick of saying this. Habbo is a buisness there aim is to make money you have to accept that. I honestly think hc should get more privelages. And even more privelages for the loyal gold hc's like me and many others. Anyone agree ?

Marcus
06-09-2005, 11:59 AM
And whats wrong with getting rewards for buying hc ? Im sick of saying this. Habbo is a buisness there aim is to make money you have to accept that. I honestly think hc should get more privelages. And even more privelages for the loyal gold hc's like me and many others. Anyone agree ?
Yep i do :D

Dopiefreak
06-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Gd Man ;D

The Professor
06-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Typical british people. Just like the whether, we complain when it's hot, we complain when its cold, when its perfect we say "its not hot enough." And now, HCs get extra stuff after all our complaining, and we complain more? British people these days :p

Dopiefreak
06-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Typical british people. Just like the whether, we complain when it's hot, we complain when its cold, when its perfect we say "its not hot enough." And now, HCs get extra stuff after all our complaining, and we complain more? British people these days :p
Whos complaining ?

And dont go offending british people im sure we could rustle up a few insults back if we were like that

Marcus
06-09-2005, 12:22 PM
If they did they would get some multi-million pound deal with Playstation to promote it, then 2 months later remove the room!
Or they could just rename the room :p

cocaine
06-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Or they could just rename the room :p

Still the same room. Just with a different name.

Marcus
06-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Still the same room. Just with a different name.
Yea... It's like what all Hotel's do, they do a promotion with a company, Name the room to something to suit the company then change it when the deal is up...

Kieeran
06-09-2005, 12:38 PM
A bit silleh

djotto1991
06-09-2005, 12:42 PM
The dances are really really freaky i saw dem 1 guy was bobbing up and down doing a robot

iNicks
06-09-2005, 01:52 PM
i saw v8 but havent saw those public rooms :P

Col
06-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Yeah, they have been posted before, but hey.. they are what I call ''decent rooms'' ;)

Carlos
06-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Yeah, they have been posted before, but hey.. they are what I call ''decent rooms'' ;)

Better than the current ones we have :p

pechie100
06-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Really cool rooms , good post

Col
06-09-2005, 04:01 PM

It isn't Callie's decision to make rooms for HC or NON-HC, It's Sulake's, so I don't know where you got Callie from..
There are plenty of other rooms for NON-HCs, they are just giving HCs more for their money, which is what most HCs will want.
Habbo are NOT making you buy Habbo Club, it's a membership which is there if you wish to buy it, It's totally up to you.

Magnet
06-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Do you think all this chinese themed furni could be because the china hotel is out? I mean screens.. dragons, and now a chinese dragon room?
Nice, I just adore the top one.

Biseinen
06-09-2005, 04:27 PM
HC is a bonus gift which you can choose to buy or not.

Just because you don't have it doesn't mean the people that have it can't get somethign a little extra for buying it and helping Habbo stay up.

It's like Habbox V.I.P, we get more abilities and better things because we're paying for more services.

Bear-Max
06-09-2005, 04:35 PM
I doubt it will be for HCs in the long run. Sulake probably would rather keep these rooms under wraps until they come to .co.uk, .com and the like. I mean, not many English and American people are going to spend money buying HC on .se just to see a public room.

By having it open to just HCs, not everyone can flock to that hotel and then have the rooms generate absolutely zero publicity when they come to the more popular hotels.

Robbie..
06-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Great find!

Marcus
06-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I doubt it will be for HCs in the long run. Sulake probably would rather keep these rooms under wraps until they come to .co.uk, .com and the like. I mean, not many English and American people are going to spend money buying HC on .se just to see a public room.

By having it open to just HCs, not everyone can flock to that hotel and then have the rooms generate absolutely zero publicity when they come to the more popular hotels.
True, but the amount of ways the UK hotel have to buy Credits, Im sure they'll use the rooms to get a couple of million outta kids then open it to the public :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!