PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Keep getting "old" achievements

Empired
21-12-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't know if anyone gets this or what but it's really annoying. Every 3-4 minutes Habbo tries to tell me that I've got an achievement that I actually completed months ago. It always tells me that I've got two-three new achievements:

http://i.imgur.com/LAxfq1z.png

But when I look at what it thinks is a new achievement it's always the Online Time one (I'm on XVII), when I really completed it almost 10,000 minutes ago..

It's not a big thing but it's bloody annoying and has been going on for ages. Does anyone else get it? Is there anything you can do to stop it?

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh update:

If I don't click on them I just keep getting more and more. Habbo thinks I've got 9 new achievement notifications right now.

zombies
21-12-2013, 06:51 PM
yeah i get that too. usually when you respect someone/scratch a pet it thinks you've earned level 1 of the badge when you are most likely higher than that. or when someones in your room for about 5 minutes, it thinks you've earned level 1 of room host. it's annoying!

Empired
21-12-2013, 07:09 PM
yeah i get that too. usually when you respect someone/scratch a pet it thinks you've earned level 1 of the badge when you are most likely higher than that. or when someones in your room for about 5 minutes, it thinks you've earned level 1 of room host. it's annoying!
I don't get it when I scratch a pet or anything but I guess Habbo could think I keep getting the level 1 online time award. Glad to know I'm not the only one but it would be nicer if something could be done lol ://

dana1099
21-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Im pretty sure its a glitch..

lRhyss
22-12-2013, 03:28 PM
I have the opposite problem, It doesn't tell me when I unlock new ones via a little "1" or "2" notification... I'll just open my badges one day to see like 4-5 little green squares haha

Empired
22-12-2013, 04:32 PM
I have the opposite problem, It doesn't tell me when I unlock new ones via a little "1" or "2" notification... I'll just open my badges one day to see like 4-5 little green squares haha
I'd rather have this. Then at least I wouldn't have to keep checking every 5 minutes :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!