PDA

View Full Version : Another wired question

Kittysoft
22-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Is it possible to do this with Wired, and if so, which Wired do I need?

1. User enters the room from a Teleport and steps on a Roller. I don't want the teleports blocked by these users.
2. User moves to/is rolled on to a Pressure Plate thingy
3. Once the user is on on the Pressure Plate, the Wired activates and the Roller is rotated.
4. Once the user is off the Pressure Plate, the Roller rotates back to its initial rotation.

Thanks for your help.

lRhyss
22-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Is it possible to do this with Wired, and if so, which Wired do I need?

1. User enters the room from a Teleport and steps on a Roller. I don't want the teleports blocked by these users.
2. User moves to/is rolled on to a Pressure Plate thingy
3. Once the user is on on the Pressure Plate, the Wired activates and the Roller is rotated.
4. Once the user is off the Pressure Plate, the Roller rotates back to its initial rotation.

Thanks for your help.

1) User walks off - Select the Teleport
Teleport user - Select the Roller

2) Roller will roll the user onto the pressure plate

3) User walks on furni - Select pressure plate
Move/Rotate furni - Select option to rotate (left) select roller

4) User walks off furni - Pressure plate
Move/Rotate furni - select option rotate (right) select roller

This should work :)

Kittysoft
24-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks, but if someone leave the room when on the pressure plate, the roller stays rotated, and if someone steps on the pressure plate again, the roller gets rotated again so it's pointing at the teleport, defeating the entire purpose of having the wired! Anyone know how to fix this?

lRhyss
24-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Use a reset one on a timer maybe? Just have them reset every so often :)

Mr-Trainor
26-12-2013, 01:36 PM
You could solve this by wiring it differently and using a hidden object; which would however mean more wired required and more space. Unfortunately I don't have time to explain this atm but if you still need help when I'm next on I'll explain it in more detail :) - unless Lewis; beats me to it :P.

Lewis
26-12-2013, 02:11 PM
I don't really understand what you want exactly, but I'd be happy to help on habbo at some point.

Kittysoft
28-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Thanks for all of your help, unfortunately I don't have a huge amount of space for wired so it's probably better to just leave it as it is and deal with any blocked teles when they occur by manually rotating the rollers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!